Chapter 9

In Love with a Robot

Su Mi's POV

"AHHHH!" I felt a body of weight land on top of me. I groaned as I pushed Eun Jae off of me. 

"Did you really need to do that?" I sat up. She stood there smiling, all dressed in a black skater skirt, a white loose tank, and a red cardigan, matched up together with a pair of flats.

"What's with the outfit?" I asked sleepily. "Pali! We need to go meet my boyfriend and his friends at the skate park!"  I shot up when I heard skate park. 

I quickly pulled out a pair of shorts, black tee, and my black converse. I went into the bathroom and quickly washed up and changed. I tied my hair back into a high ponytail and ran to Eun Jae. "Let's go!" I pratically dragged her out of the door while grabbing my blue skateboard.

Yes I was a skater. I don't know how I learned to skate, but when I woke up from the hospital I had the urge to skate. 

Eun Jae was walking infront of me as I rode my skateboard behind her. "So we're meeting your boyfriend?" I asked. She nodded and said back to me, "and his friends. I can't wait to see them!!" I laughed as we got to the skate park. 

Zelo's POV

"Zelo-ah.. We're going to the skate park to meet Eun Jae. Do you want to go?" I groaned but I yelled back, "Sure!" I had to go to the skate park to get my mind off of Su Mi. 'Wait? If Eun Jae is here..? Is Su Mi too? Ani, Jongup hyung would've said so..' I just got up and changed into a pair of shorts, a white tee, and sneakers. I ruffled my hair slightly and looked in the mirror. My hair was blonde with Blue streaks in the front. 

We walked to the skate park and sat at a bench waiting for Eun Jae. "Zelo-ah. Go skate, we'll tell you when Eun Jae gets here okay?" Daehyun told me. He's been talking a lot now, It turns out he was just trying to get rid of his Busan accent and didn't want anybody hearing it. I nodded and went to skate.

After 30 minutes I went to back to the hyungs and saw a figure. Youngjae saw me and quickly motioned me to hurry. 

"Zelo-ah! Pali!!" I ran and saw Eun Jae. "Zelo oppa!!" Eun Jae hugged me. "Hey. You've shrunk." I teased. She stuck her tounge out at me and said back, "No, you've just grown." I smiled slightly. "I'm going to go back to skate." I told them all as Eun Jae sat besides Jongup. 

Su Mi's POV

We finally arrived at the skate park and Eun Jae led me to a group of boys with dyed hair. 

"Oppa!!" Eun Jae ran and hugged this one guy. I slowly walked up to them and saw them more closely. 'They look familiar...' I shurgged it off.

"Anyong! My name is-" I was cut off by a hug. "Su Mi!!" I stood there terrified. "Mian. Eun Jae told us all about you. I'm Himchan." I smiled slightly and nodded once they all introduced themselves. 

I told Eun Jae I'll be skating and she just nodded. I went to go skate when I bumped into somebody and fell off my board. 

"Are you okay?" I looked up to this gigantic boy and he stepped back, shocked.


Okay!! Sorry for the long wait for the update! Just a lot of things happening ( bullying, homework, etc. ) Oh! Also my birthday passed not to long ago!! Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this chapter and thanks for those who waited so paitently!! <3