Chapter 8

In Love with a Robot

Su Mi's POV

( In the United States, speaking English )

"Hey Eun Jae!!" I ran up to Eun Jae. " What are you doing out here?" She turned around and handed me a ticket. 

"What? Two tickets to Seoul, South Korea?" I questioned. She smiled and nodded. 

"Hey, you just want to see your long-distance boyfriend agani huh?" I asked. She nodded. I smiled.

"Alright just for you, but we have to come back home soon!!" I teased. 

Zelo's POV

I sat on my bed staring at a picture of me and Su Mi. My heart was real now. Flowing blood and everything. A tear dropped on the picture.

'I miss you...'

2 years ago. It's been that long since I saw her face. Seen her laugh. See her smile. 

Flashback

The doctor came out from the room. 

"Is she okay?" I asked. He nodded. "She's fine. But her memory isn't"

"What do you mean her memory?" I asked. "She forgotten everything. We asked her some questions. The only thing she remembers is her friend Eun Jae." 

I sat down, taking in everything. "I'm sorry. She's in room 202." 

I called Eun Jae and told her everything.  In 20 minutes Eun Jae ran inside the hospital. 

"Where is she?" she asked. "In room 202." Eun Jae quickly ran off.

Eun Jae's POV

I walked inside and saw Su Mi on the bed. 

"Hey!!" she smiled. "Hi." I answer in korean. She frowned. "What's with the long face?" she said back in korean.

"Do you remember Zelo?" I asked. She had a questioned look. "Who?" I sighed. 

"Your mom called. She wants us to go live with her again in the States." I told her. She smiled. 

"When do we go?" she asked. "Next week." she smiled and fell asleep. I walked out and saw the boys.

"Zelo.... I-I'm so sorry.." I tried not to cry. "She doesn't remember you, any of you..." 

Jongup came up and hugged me. "Her mom wants us to move back in the States...." I said. Jongup pulled back from the hug. 

"Y-Your leaving..." I nodded. "I'll come visit soon. We leave next week." A tear fell. Jongup quickly wiped it away. I looked at Zelo. 

"Don't worry... I'll see what I can do.." I gave him a small smile.


Hehe~~ You all thought I made Su Mi die.... I would never!! I hope you like this chapter!! Wow, 2 chapters in one day? Daebaek!! Let's see if I can make it 3? Keke ^^