No Word 'Friends' Between a Girl and a Boy

The One And Only

                "Yah.. Eun Young! Palli! What are you waiting for?" Yi Fan shouted from the outside of Eun Young's house.. She opened the window of her room at the upper stair and shouted back..

               "Just wait there, you alien!"

               "What? How could you- Aish.. Never mind.. You'll pay for it at school.. Just wait.." Yifan mumbled to himself.. A few minutes later Eun Young finally came out..

               "There, finally our princess has come out.. Let me see how thick was your make up.." Yifan moved his face closer to Eun Young face to scan her face..

              "Stop all those nonsense and you know that I didn't really use make up.."

             "Then what took you so long?"

              "Women stuff, no need to know.." she said, then she stick out her tongue to Yifan and walked away.. And he do the same..

              "Women stuff, no need to know" Yifan mimicking the way Eun Young said those word to him and act like he wanna puke..

              "I heard that, alien.."

               "I know you'll heard that.. That's why I said it loud" Eun Young just ignored him and keep walking..

              Yifan had befriend with Eun Young for quite a long time, since their first year in middle school.. And now, they entered the same high school.. Plus, their parents know each other because Eun Young's appa was a collague of Yifan's, in the same department too..

               "God, why did I'm stuck with this girl?" Yifan said..

              "I can hear you.."

              "Okay! Hear it all.. Hear everything that come out from my mouth!" he began to feel annoying and mad at her but she just walked calmly to their school.. They always arguing but everybody knows that they're bestfriends.. What did people call it? Ah! 'FRIENEMY' = Friend + Enemy..

             A few minutes later, they reached at their school..

             "Yah! Walk faster! The class gonna start soon.."  Eunyoung said

             "Just bother about your own bussiness.."

             "Huh? So I can't even care about my friend? We're in the same class anyways.. So faster if you don't want Mrs Jung to scold you like yesterday.."

             "Wait? Her class was at the 1st period?"

              "Yes.. Why?" Eun Young asked curiously..

              "Eunyoung!!! You must help me!!!" 

              "Why? What's wrong?.."

               "I didn't finish her works" Yifan said.. Eun Young face-palmed herself..

              "Mianhe Yifan.. I can't help you.. You should have done it yesterday.."

               "Yah! How stingy! You just have to lend me your book.." Yifan began to feel mad..

              "No.. Bye.." with that she ran to their classroom..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

              "STINGY! SHORTY!" Yifan mumbled while doing his undone homework by copying them from Joon Myun's book.. Luckily Mrs Jung didn't come yet..

              "Like I care.." Eun Young said softly but Yifan can still heard it since their seat was just next to each other.. Yifan turned and gave a glare to her.. Eun Young turned to face him too.. But, the next thing she did was laughing..

              "Yah.. What are you laughing at?" he asked..

             "Those wrinkle between your brows.. Make you looks like an old man.. Hahaha.. XD"

             "What ever.. Laugh till you die on the floor.." Yifan turned back to his book.. After that there's no more conversation, or more like bickering between them.. About 4 minutes later, Mrs Jung walked into the class..

             "Good morning class.. Okay guys.. Hand me the homeworks that I gave it to you last Friday.."

             "Oh no.. I still didn't finish it.." Yifan said to himself..

             "Yifan.. Give me back my book.." Joon Myun asked for his book..

             "Wait.. I'm not done yet.."

             "You should have done that by yesterday" he turned and looked at Joon Myun.. Those words sounds like what Eun Young said to him before.. "What? It's true.. Don't give me that look and give me back my book or I'll get a punishment from Mrs Jung".. Joon Myun snatched back his book and walked to the teacher's desk to hand the book.. Mrs Jung started to count the number of the books..

            "34? We've 36 students in this class.. Where's the other 2 books?" Mrs Jung asked..

            "Uhm.. Mrs Jung.. I.. Didn't finish it yet.. Can I just hand it to you tomorrow?" Yi Fan said.. Mrs Jung sighed.. But didn't reply his question..

            "And who's the other one?" she asked.. Mrs Jung can see that there's someone started to raise her hand.. Next to Yi Fan.. "Eun Young? You didn't finish them?".. The moment Yi Fan heard Eun Young's name was mentioned, he turned and was shocked that she was smiling sheepishly to Mrs Jung.. 'She didn't finish them too?'

            "It's not that I didn't finish it Mrs Jung.. I forgot to bring the book..  Ehehehe.." Mrs Jung sighed again..

            "Both of you.. Meet me at the teacher's room after our class finished.."

            "Ne, seongsaengnim.." both Eun Young and Yifan said.. Mrs Jung started the lesson..

           "Yah! So that's why you didn't let me to borrow your notebook, huh?" Yi Fan asked her while whispering.. He can obviously see that Eun Young was smiling while looking at the front.. But didn't say even a word.. "You should have told me and I wouldn't have called you stingy.." he continued.. Eun Young turned to look at him..

            "Cuz you didn't even asked me, pabo.." this time her smile revealed her white teeths..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

             Yi Fan and Eun Young walked toward the teacher's room door.. Yi Fan twisted the knob and opened the door.. Once the door was opened, the sound of the teachers chit-chatting can be heard.. They're making some jokes and laugh together.. Unlike when they're with the students.. They sometimes became the most creepiest teacher like a lion ready to eat their prey when they got mad.. They walked toward Mrs Jung.. When Mrs Jung noticed them she began to speak..

             "Oh.. You guys.. Ehm.. Eun Young.. Could you please wait at the outside for awhile?"

             "Okay.." Eun Young was a bit confused but she just obeyed..

             "Sit here Yi Fan.." she said refers to the chair that was placed infront of her.. He did what she said.. "Yifan.. It's not that I'm putting a discrimination on you because you're not a korean to punish you.. But please Yifan.. Why did you always didn't finish the homeworks that I gave to you?"

              "I'm really sorry Mrs Jung.. I'm quite forgetful sometimes.."

             "Next time, make a note for you homeworks.. Hand me you book tomorrow"

             "Okay Mrs Jung.."

             "You may go now and call Eun Young to come in.." Yi Fan bowed to her and headed to the door..

            "Yah.. Mrs Jung called you to come in.." he said.. Eun Young didn't say anything and just went into the teacher's room.. Mrs Jung gave the same order to Eun Young.. She sat..

            "Eun Young.. I know that you're both are bestfriend.. But please don't be influenced by Yi Fan's attitude who are always forgetful and didn't finish his works.. Today, you didn't bring the book, and what's gonna happen after this? Do you wanna be like him?"

            "I'm sorry Mrs Jung.. I'll hand you the book tomorrow.." Eun Young said..

            "Okay..If possible please help him with his works.. As a friend..A girl and a boy.. Couldn't befriend for a long time.. They might develope some feelings toward each other.. I don't know what both of you have go through but, for boys, there's no word 'friend' between them and a girl.. There's always be another relation.. Why I say this? Because my husband used to be my bestfriend too" Eun Young who were lowering her gaze are now staring at her teacher's eyes.. Shock maybe?!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

              Eun Young got out from the teacher's room..

             "What's wrong?" Yi Fan asked as soon as he saw her emotionless face..

              "Do you know what did she said?"

              "What?"

             "She said, 'There's no word 'friend' between a girl and a boy' " suddenly Yi Fan laugh playfully..

              "Hahahaha.. You believe that?"

             "Why are you laughing? Was it funny? She even 'GOT' the prove.."

             "What's the prove?"

              "She, and her husband.. There're bestfriends too" she said..

              "It's just their fate.. Nobody can change it"

             "What if what she said was true?"

              "I think she's just jealous of us.. Hahaha XD.. Come on.. We'll be late for the next class.." Yi Fan said as he quicken his pace..

             "Aish.. This boy.. He's always being like that.."

 

 

 TO BE CONTINUE...

----------------------------------------------------

I used to listen to TVXQ's Love In The Ice while writing this .. And reading the translations too..

I miss the five members together.. TT.TT

[sorry, I couldn't provide you a better gif image.. the real size was smaller than this one]

 

 And you know what? recently I've d/load Exo's Heart Attack song and I took some pictures of myself.. it was ugly so I remove them.. and one of the picture was having an error and I couldn't dlte it unless I plug in the memory card to the computer and dlte it through there, but i didn't.. one day when I open the image folder it shows a music icon but with the 'Image???? 'name.. when I open it.. It played Exo-M's Heart attack.. I thought my phone had gone crazy or the memory card must be overloaded with kpop songs.. XD hahaha..

OH NO! I just realised that I wrote 'illegal husband' in the foreword.. OMG! And I even made some mistakes in the 1st chap.. Aigoo.. I've corrected the spelling.. Wait for the next chapters.. Comment below please..