One Fine Day

Complicated Love

 

"TaeGoo !!" Sulli Screamed at Taeyeon. Taeyeon's Bestie and also her roommate that likes to call her TaeGoo. "YAHHH ,Wake up ~~ It's morning already you're not a vampire get up Or not we will be late and I'm gonna get in trouble !! " .

"Ahh~~ Five more minutes .. " Taeyeon groaned, being the lazy as always. "No you already said that Five Minutes ago No more GET UP !!"  Screamed Sulli at top of her lungs . " Ouh, Daehyun Saranghae ~~"Taeyeon said as she streached.

Taeyeon then just realise what she had just said and cover with her hand."OMO after all these years you haven't told me you have a crush on him??" Sulli question obvilously screaming again .

" NO that's a misunderstanding that's just- because- we we're best friends - Yeah We we're best friends back then." .

"OH really then who am I back then ?" Sulli shot back. " MY ULTIMATE BESTIE OFCOURSE !! " .Then they hugged

That's how they get along fight then 5 minutes later HUG. 

" Ppali go take a shower we're gonna be late ." Sulli said waving her hand to motion her to go shower.

"Okay , okay I'm going ." Taeyeon took her towel and went into the bathroom.

After Finishing thier breakfast they went out to school.

" Hey wheres Ji-" Taeyeon was about to finish but upon seeing Jisook , Taeyeon's Twin sister who is very cute , bubbly , always readdy to face Tommorrow and wakes up early not like Taeyeon a lazy bum . There is on thing that's the same that is; Their face.

Not sure if  Taeyeon or Jisook

"HEY guys !! "Jisook beamed infront of the door. " Was about to search for me is it Unnie? " Jisook Smiled.

" Let's just go " Taeyeon said as she walks infornt of them."JUBAELLL!! " Sulli imitated SHINee's Minho when he appeared on Oh! My School

minho%2527s+chulbal.jpg

In Class ~~

" Guys, Let's eat at the canteen during recess , I feel tired to go out today." Jisook asked.

"We're okay with it."Tayeon replied and Sulli just nodded.

The school bell ranged signalling it's time for recess.

Canteen

"Hey Guys !" said Chunji , the smartest guy in the school and also the most Handsomest guy in the school with his two other besties behind him Hoya , the guy that think before he acts and an awesome rapper second , Daehyun, the misterious guy looks cold has another side that is heart-warming and kind . Sulli's Heart skipped a beat upon hearing that."HAI" Sulli replied unable to control her feeling for him she had a crush on him for a long time."Calm Down, girl" Taeyeon calmed Sulli down " Sorry" reponded Sulli.

Chunji then sat in front of Sulli and send her a seductive smile

tumblr_llo74okJQ41qcgyt3o1_500.jpg

With that , Sulli melt in his gaze and her heart beating fast . Chunji laughed , seeing Sulli's red face. For Hoya he just stares at Jisook without glancing anywhere and for Daehyun he just kept quite and he always does.

"Sit down Hoya, Daehyun. " Taeyeon patted an empty seat next to her. They just nodded and sat down.As they we're busy talking to each other, Three nasty richies Queenka we're watching thier every move not even missing a single move " How dare them just stole my Chunji like that the're gonna get it " Hyuna  convey dissatisfaction to them , HyunA the Queenka at the school mean, vicious and hate's or bullies any girl that dare to talk to Chunji."Not only you they stole my Dae-dae too."snapped Jessica , one  of Hyuna's bestfriend has same treat as HyunA but accually has a Kind side that she doesn't show to people.

"Uh Hello , do you think your boys only got taken MY Hoya got stolen too ." Replied Ga In furiously , also HyunA's bestfriend Show's no Mercy to other people , always get's what she wants.

"Taeyeon You're Gonna get it " Jessica said with an evil smile plasted on her face same as Ga In and HyunA.

~~

" We just have a month in his High school then we will be going to Collage ... Haaa I'm gonna miss it here."sighed Chunji.

"Yeah , what are we gonna do if we seperate guys?" Hoya asked

" We would never seperate we had been together since elementry school . We ain't seperating NU-UH" Chunji waved his finger dissaprovingly.

" I dont know " a reply that you would always get from the cold Jung Daehyun.

Not even taken aback Hoya and Chunji since they know Daehyun was always like this yet they still like him as a friend.

" Hey , I know it's still early but when we finished collage what do you think we would do?"asked Chunji.

"mmmm I think I would search for a work of course"Hoya replied sarcasticly."What about you, Chanhee ?

" I dont accually know how to plan things by myself so I would just follow you , Hoya , hahaha !!"

"What about you Dae?"

" I think I'll just work in my Dad's Company." Daehyun replied coldly.

"Well, I envy you Dae you got out of Collage you already got a job ." Chunji Pouted.

"If you guys want work , You can work with me in my Dad's Company." Replied Daehyun.

"Really?!?!" Hoya and Chunji said amusingly in unision.

"Of course~ You guys think I'm A liar ." Waving his hand in front of his face.

Hoya and Chunji just looked at him dissaprovingly ."You did lied to us you said you didn't have the candy but you we're hiding it in your pocket HA!! "Hoya said with a In-your-face look.

'' Okay that was one time and that was when we're young and that candy was sweet ." Daehyun said like a lil 5 year old kid that was praying to get a new bike or something. " Dae all candy are sweet ...." Chunji said lifting his brows.

" Well I'm gonna trust you and THANK YOUU~~" Chunji hugged Daehyun tightly.

"YAH , let me go you're gonna ruin my Image Let go. !!."

Hoya looked at his two best friend amusingly . Still the same o'll ChanDae  Hoya thought


Guys  The first Chap is out !! 

How's it ?

well not much of a drama yet but meh. 

Leave your Questions or your opinion about this Chap 

TQ~~ <3