In a what? yea right!

Falling for you, slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

Jung Somin is in pink        

Hyung Joong is in blue       

No one or Yu Jin is in Red 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC4ZCsgD3S0 Listen to this while reading C:

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

(Jung Somin's POV)

          After a long talk with them, we got into the bus and came back to college. I followed him into the college. “Sorry for today.” He said to me with a smile. He ruffled my hair and messed it up. I didn’t bother to say anything because I could hardly speak or say anything to him. I kept staring at him walk away when he turned around to find if I was following him or not.

          “Yah, do you want to get in trouble? Hurry up.” I was startled by his shout which made me look at him and walk towards him in a fast pace. I saw his smile which made me curse under my breath, and walked into the college main hall without saying anything.

          ‘Thank god, it’s lunch period. Or else I would be in trouble with oppa.’ I thought as I sighed in relief. I walked a little bit until… “YAH, JUNG SOMIN. STAY WHERE YOU’RE?” I heard oppa’s roar which made me turn around in fright. Crap! Hyung Joong was just near me so I tried to hid behind him.

          But he didn’t help me; instead he grabbed my hand and winked at me. “My turn right.” He whispered at me as he broke into a run in the school hall. “Eh?” I cried out as he dragged me in the school hall. “STAY THERE YOU BOTH.” I heard oppa’s shouting and he ran after us.

          Of course he was in his 20’s, that doesn’t mean he can’t run as fast as we. But I don’t know if he let me go or not. I turned my head to see him running. When I looked at Hyung Joong’s back I felt something. But I didn’t bother and tried to be myself for that time.

          He slumped me onto a wall which was in an empty class room, I was in front of him and he was hiding me by his muscular body. I looked at his body from head to toe. He was sweating but still he was damn hot. I don’t know what is going on. ‘Eh? What’s happening to me? Why is my heart beating so fastly? Aissh, it’s not your first time with him even. Aissh.’ Mentally I slapped my face and kept quiet.

          When I raised my head, I saw his face just 2 m far. I swear my eyes were bulging any moment. He stared into my eyes very seriously. ‘Is he gonna k-k-k-k-k-iss m-m-m-e?’ I kept on asking me and it made me weirder.

          He came close to me which made me automatically close my eyes, hoping that he would snatch my lips for that time. But, it was nothing but a dream.

 

(Hyung Joong’s POV)

          I kept staring at her face very seriously, and thought of teasing her. I made a move and it made her to close her eyes and she was so close to me. it made me laugh and I wanted to . I laughed out loud which made her to open her eyes.

          I walked towards a desk which was in front of her and sat on it and laughed until I felt happy. I could see her blushing badly. “Omo, you’re blushing puppy.” I said to her in between my laughs which made her blush more.

          She walked up to me and looked straight in to my eyes. After a while… BANG. She slapped right on my cheeks. “Kim Hyung Joong, I may be a puppy but not to you. I tried to control these actions of yours. But my thoughts are taking me to a wrong place. I rather not be with you anymore.” With that she walked out of the class.

          ‘What did just happen? Did she just slap me? Did my jokes and teases hurt her? Ah, I’m such an idiot.’ I thought as I ruffled my hair. I walked out of the room to see a chaos in front of the class. I saw Somin staring, jaw dropped. She turned towards me and scowled at me.

          “What are you guys doing here alone? Are you guys dating?” some of the students asked us and it made Somin to let out a weak chuckle. “It’s not like that, we’re n-” “Yes, we’re dating. Please stop harassing my Somin.” I sighed and said it out loud since I knew she would be bullied enough for being with me even.

          Somin turned around and looked at me with widen eyes. I smiled and shrugged before taking her hand.

 

(Jung Somin's POV)

          ‘WHAT THE HELL? WHEN WAS I IN A RELATION WITH HIM?’ I screamed mentally as I stared at him open-mouthed. He smiled at me and shrugged. He took my hand and the crowd made way for us to leave, when Yoona and Hyung Jun came.

          “Ah, Yoona please take Somin for a while. I need to have a talk with Hyung Jun.” he said to her and I still kept on staring at him. Before I walk towards Yoona he grabbed me again. “What now?” I asked him annoyed which made him smile more.

    

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter