TABLE OF CONTENTS!!!

Dajeong's Oneshot Workshop!!! (Temporarily Closed)

Chapter 2- B2UTY1990- Gikwang Oneshot (Writing) (Written by Inspirit1991)

Chapter 3- Nanie92- Junhyung oneshot- The Marriage Contract (POSTED) (Written by Inspirit1991)

Chapter 4-Mrem96- Mir oneshot (POSTED) (Written by B2UTY1990)

Chapter 5-Hitomi245123- Junhyung oneshot- The Tomboy Vs The Joker (Writing) (Written by TCHInspirit)

Chapter 6- Pororo_girl- Minwoo oneshot (Writing) (Written by Inspirit1991)

Chapter 7- Taeckhun_cess- Taecyeon oneshot (Waiting)

Chapter 8- Jaztae- Nickhun (Waiting)

Chapter 9- SushiRawrr- Yoseob (Waiting)

Chapter 10- Hyunny- Sunggyu (Waiting)

Chapter 11- Flyxtoxheaven- Junhyung (Waiting) (Written by TCHInspirit)

Chapter 12- Irishgal624- Yoseob (Waiting)

Chapter 13- Zenlovers- Woohyun (Waiting)

 

Here is a list of the applicants I have so far. It should say after your name,parnter, and title if I am writing your story or not. Please give me sometime because I am busy with other stories. If I have wrote your username wrong or have wrote the wrong person for your oneshot then let me know. I don't know much about all of these groups so I may have to look into the group a bit to try and get their personalities down well.

If you requested for your story to be 2 chapters long then the chapters will be on the same page. I don't want things to become a mess and unorganized so they will be on the same page.

Now since I have gotten more applicants then I have expected I have asked two friends of mine, also good writers, to help me with some of the stories. The author of your story is written after your name. If you have an questions just ask me.

Thanks for applying .

06-11-11

Lol its kind of sad that I see some applications with my favorite guys on them and I get upset. Like I don't want to write them being with other girls. Dang you Woohyun and Yoseob for be so dang awesome!

Also I am sorry with how slow everything is being uploded. I have just been in a funk and have not felt like writting and when I don't write apparently I am not keeping the other two writers motivated either.  So sorry about the late updates. I am hopefully out of my funk now. So I will try and write as much as I can. 

Another thing is that since I am asking my two friends to help me out I let them choose which applications they want to do most. So most of the time the stories will be up when they are finished but they may not be in order of how the applications are submitted. I am trying to stay in order but my other two authors are all over the place. lol so sorry about that. But your story will be written and will be posted. Thanks for the wonderful applications.