oo2| Heart Racing?

Love Came Up

Daehyun's POV

You better remember it Im Yoona. ARGH... That just ruined my day with Suzy... Well, everybody is just suprised as it seemed like I dont really care about anything, but unexpectally I am a protective Brother. Just Who's that girl? The girl who went to the restroom with Jessica, She looks familar...

*RING~~~~~~~~~~~~


O.... I just realised that girl is sitting beside me... So... SHE'S MY SEATMATE ALL THESE TIME?! Lol... Stupid me. But when I took a closer look, she really pretty, REALLY, VERY Pretty... *Thunp Thump Thump* Why the hell is my heart beating so fast? I think this is just the anger just now? 

Ms Hyori: Guys Attention! Im now giving out your tests papers and later will tell you the project thingie...Well, The first for English is..... Tiffany Hwang Mi Young! 

The girl sitting beside me stands beside me So she'e Tiffany? Nice name...

Jessica's POV

Stupid IM YOONA... I looked at the red cheeks. Donghae wont like me....(A/N Jessica like Donghae) When Ms Hyori annouced that the First for english is Tiffany, I smiled Proudly as I looked at My Pany.Agrh to my face I should put more powder tmr. AH! Light bulb beside lit up. Gonna use this chance to ddress up fany. MUST make her like it (= Dress up, Make up etc.). 

Next day

Sica: Pany ah~ Is my powder enough to cover the red cheeks?\

Fany: Umm... Yes! 

Sica: Well, do you want to make up with meeeee? Pleaseeee....

Fany: Okay okay! I never put up make up for a long time since I broke up with Nickhun, Soo.... I almost forgotten about make up...

Sica: Yah! I must tell you that you are perfect with make up come, I'll help you TO MAKE A MAKEOVER!!!!!!!

Fany: No need to shout okay Sic?

After about 1 hour

Sica: WHOA! PERFECT!

Fany: Its been a long time since I dress Like that.... SHould I go school Like that today?

Sica; Of course! Boys will go heads over heels for you!

How Tiffany Looks Like

End of POV

AT school

Everybody is staring at Tiffany like she is a new student. Yoona saw her and she is like shocked ; Daehyun too 

Sica: You see? I told ya!

Fany: Yah! *Pokes Sica's arm

Sica; Just dont care about thier looks just walk like its yesterday

Tiffany went to class and Daesung is like

Daesung: Woouu... I almost fall! Aare you sure you are that nerdfany?

Tiffany: YAH! OF COURSE IM TIFFANY! Andd... IM NOT NERD!

Tiffany somewhat inherited(?) her shouts from Jessica.(LOL :P) 

Daesung: DONT SHOUT! ( Just some hate couple moments)

Fany: HHPPPM!

While Daehyun, He is like so dumb founded and Fany didnt saw the banana skin that yoona put on the floor and slipped. Daehyun Dashed and and caught Tiffany. They stare at each other Once again, Daehyun's heart skips a beat so does fany. Yoona fake a cough and they both regained their senses 

Fany: Sorry for that *bows

DH: No worries