01 Leader and Member

The White and The Black

 

Title                 : Obedient

Summary         : When Infinite’s visual, Myungsoo, insisted to spend the weekend by cleaning the dorm, but Sunggyu the leader did not feel like doing it.

Word count     : 500+  (too long for a drabble)

 

 

Left door, last room at the end of the hallway.

Sunggyu was curling in a perfect ball shape on the bed. He was not tired; he was just.. a tiny bit lazy. So he just rolled here and there, stretched a little, writhed once in a while and then curled back up again. 

Apparently, it was made official that Saturday was Infinite’s Dorm Restoration Day, or so Sungyeol said.  It was all because Myungsoo the visual had been complaining about the hygiene level in their dorm. And the blabbering was non-stop, making the others surrendered after a week. So Saturday morning would always filled with noises of shifting things, people and dust around the dorm. 

Then he rolled to the side, sprawling on his stomach while facing the doorway where certain newcomer had been standing. This roommate of his, however, just shook his head upon seeing Sunggyu in such poor pose. 

Sunggyu was just too lazy to even made a conversation and let the other set to work. 

 

 

Myungsoo was vacuuming the dust that had been stuck between old comic series at the top row of the shelf in their room. Even with his height, it was still hard to reach it. Sunggyu was still watching him and still laying on the bed, by then he already propped his head with his elbow. It did not feel weird to silently checking out Myungsoo somehow. It was more like he enjoyed Myungsoo’s every movement. It was fascinating in a way that every plausible explanation would be implausible. And when Myungsoo had to tip toe, he could see his stomach being exposed unintentionally. Sunggyu felt something weird inside of him; he felt dizzy but did not budge whatsoever.

“Myungsoo-ah..”

“Hm?”

“Come here for a second.”

 

Sunggyu slowly scooted over and sat at the end of the bed. And when Myungsoo stood in front of him, he casually pulled him closer with the back of his feet until his face was right in front of the visual’s tummy. He smiled and looked upward, meeting the younger confused gaze for a moment. He poked  Myungsoo’s waist softly.

Abruptly, he leaned forward as he buried his face on Myungsoo’s stomach slowly, wordlessly, and shamelessly. Pressing it closer and closer with both hands which had been securely locked around Myungsoo’s lower body. All Sunggyu heard were a small gasping sound and a restrained breathing for a couple of seconds.

Sunggyu did not even think what he was doing. Even a small consideration that their position might look awkward never came into his sense. For all he cared, he just felt like it.

So in the end, Myungsoo just had to stand motionless until he could not feel his own feet, even.  Let alone the vacuuming he did earlier. Maybe standing too long could also make brain goes numb. 

And when the weak on his knees was getting overly burdensome, he grabbbed a hold on Sunggyu’s shoulder with left hand while the other was making its way to the back of Sunggyu’s head. Actually, Myungsoo himself did not sure how such decision would help. But one thing he knew for sure: it felt wrong to peel Sunggyu off of him.

After all Myungsoo was the most obedient member who listened to their leader well. 

 

 


A/N: because I miss cutie myunggyu.