Welcome Home!

My Oppa Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

=1=

 

 

You were awakened by the sweet scent of chocolate on your nose. It’s probably your mom preparing some hot choco for breakfast since it has always been your favorite drink in the morning. You groggily drag yourself off your bed to the kitchen, only to see Luhan in a pink apron pouring something on your personal cup.

“Goodmorning, _____-ah!” Luhan chimed and wiped his hands free from stains before hugging you from the back. “Isn’t it nice having to wake up to see this handsome face?” He whispered in your ear while his chin was resting on your shoulder.

You shrug him off and pulled away from him. You settle yourself on a seat before sipping an amount from your cup. “Where’s mom?” You asked him.

Luhan took the seat beside you. Making some adorable cute faces. He knew you were weak to this. “Why are you giving me the cold treatment, ___-ah?” He pouted.

You mentally scold yourself not to look at this handsome boy but your eyes were just as stubborn. You desperately sighed before giving him a peck on the cheeks. “I’m just not in the mood and you’re here so early. How am I supposed to act? I haven’t even fixed myself.” You reasoned out.

Luhan cupped your cheeks turning it to face him before giving you a quick kiss on the lips. “It doesn’t matter. You’ll always be pretty in my eyes.” He said before tucking a hair behind your ears.

You slapped his arms hard. “YAAAH! I HAVEN’T EVEN BRUSHED MY TEETH!” You scowled as you cover your mouth. You were furiously blushing and you don’t want him to see you in that state. You stood up heading back to your room but Luhan stopped you. You yank your hand away from his. “I need to change.” Your face in a frown.

You turned back to see his head dropped low. “Take off that pink apron. It doesn’t suit you.”

You admit you’ve been rude to your boyfriend since day one but it doesn’t even matter to him as long as he could have you as his girlfriend. He was nothing to you but an entertainment to your plain boring life.You thought for it over and over if you love him. He has always been so considerate, sweet and nice to you. Could you even ask for more?  He could make your heart flutter with just a smile like no one else could. Maybe. Someday. Yes.

“____?” You heard some knocking on your door. It’s Luhan.

“I’m coming!” You were dressed in a casual clothing since Luhan said that he would take you somewhere. It would be your last day in China after all. You’re bit sad to the fact that you’ll be leaving everything behind. School. Your parents. Luhan. Though you’ll always take him for granted, he’s still your bestfriend before you even became a couple. You’re oblivious to the fact that you’ve always had a slight crush on him because of his handsome face and you never even thought in your wildest dreams that he’ll be your boyfriend. When he asked you, your response came out as a reflex and the next thing you knew, he was jumping for joy because you said yes. You liked it when the whole campus was glaring at you whenever you're with him. It was exciting. Having girls killing you from behind because you have their man of fantasies in your hands. You felt superior having him as your boyfriend. So Luhan is fun to you? Wasn’t it?

 

“Where are we going?” You asked him taking your eyes off the road. He stayed silent. “Don’t give me that You’ll-see-when-we-get-there answer.” You smirked at him.

Luhan laughed before turning to you. Your heart skipped a beat for a moment when he smiled. How does he do it? He leaned closer with his hands c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter