Hyunseung-The last gift.

A parcel for you.

~Hyunseung's POV~

sarang handaneun mal akkiji malgo deo manhi haejul geol
gwichandeorado pigonhadeorado 
bogo shipda nige dallyeogal geol

 I shouldn't have saved the words "I love you"
I should have said it more often
Even though I was annoyed or tired
I should have ran to you saying that I miss you

I danced to the melody of the song. How ironic of this song as it describes exactly how i felt right now. Regret. I should have those three words when I am with you.

"Yah! Don't run away from me! Yah!"

"Catch me if you can! Mehrong!~"

"Aish" I sped up and finally caught up to you. I wrapped my arms around you and back-hugged you.

You struggled and kicked around, trying to get out from my grip. 

I tighten my grip around you and you stopped struggling.

You pout and looked away from me

"Finally.."

"Hmph..you were the one who started it. 'Run and I will catch you definitely' Tsk."

Heat crept up my cheeks and you chucked as you saw my blush.

You turned my head to look at you. I want to say I miss you but...

I  leaned closer to kiss you on your lips.

"I know you miss me. I miss you too." you mumbled when our lips part.

You know me best.

The music stopped abruptly.I stopped dancing and turned to look who turned off the music. Junhyung.

"Why are you here?"

"To pick you up..oh I saw HyunAe downstairs and she want to pass you something."

My eyes widened at your name and I scurried to Junhyung.

"HyunAe?! She's here?!"

"Don't even think about running down to see her. She left. She is with a guy. I'll.....wait for you downstairs."

He handed me the parcel and left.

You...are with a guy...you moved on..

I looked at the parcel and noticed something about this parcel.

"HyunAe, This parcel box looks pretty, right?"

It was a parcel filled with star patterns and it is in red.

You nodded and looked at me with your beautiful smile. I swore I just saw an angel.

"Um....oh! How about we buy this and send each other something?"

I looked at you with excitement.

You raised your eyebrows and looked at me questioningly.

"No." 

"AHHHH WAEYO??? WAEEE??" I pout and looked at her with my pleading eyes,

You chuckled.

"Because It will take ages for the gift to arrive and by then, I would be dying of anticipation."

You smirked and walked away heartlessly.

I looked back at the parcel with despair and went to chase you.

It is the same box that I saw that day. I gingerly open the box to see a red and black starry scarf. It looks hand-woven. I took it out and noticed that there is a letter below.

To: You.

I moved on, Hyunseung. I moved on. I hope you moved on too.

Firstly, thanks for loving me. Thanks for being my first. You taught me how to express myself better when I thought I can't. I know that you are not able to express yourself well so I became your expresser. Even though I really wanted you to say " I love you' or 'I miss you" verbally and directly, but I know you meant it.

Through your eyes.

Your pair of beautiful doe-eyes.

You like stars so I wove a scarf for you. Sorry for the bad weaving. I'm not good at it. Haha. Another reason I chose stars is because you are like a star. A star that is shining so brightly that I do not want to disturb.

I am scared that once I disturb that star, it will lose its shine and dies out. That is the reason I decided to break up with you. I don't want to be a burden of yours. You may not admit it but you have a lot of responsibilities and it is heavy weighing on your shoulders.

So, treat this as my last gift to you, okay?

We may not be a couple anymore, but let's stay as friends. 

I love you, Hyunseung.

From: HyunAe. Your Bunny.

Tears started to fall and smudges the ink. I sloppily wipe away the never-ending tears and sat down on the floor. 

I smell the scarf and it smells like you.

Flashbacks of our past relationships starts to revolve around my head.

And I noticed the disappointed look on your face when I didn't say 'I love you' or 'I miss you' directly.

How can I miss that?

"You know that 1.4.3 4.8.6 means right?"

"Mm, it means I love you Saranghae, right?"

I smiled and pulled you closer for a hug. I kissed the top of your head.

"Bingo. That's exactly what i want to say."

I love you, Han HyunAe.

I broke down. I finally broke down.

"I love you, HyunAe..ah...I...love you...."

I mumbled but I know it is too late.

I buried my head under the scarf and continued to cry, hands clutching tightly on the letter.

And I did not notice the figure standing by the door, looking at me.


Lyrics credits to: B2STRISING. enjoy~