Doojoon- The owner of my heart.

A parcel for you.

I am really really sorry for deleting the chapter. It is because I have thought of a new format for this fanfiction. I hope the update below will be enough to compensate. Thank you for subscribing. (: Enjoy. <3


~Aegi's POV~

I heard the loud blasting music outside CUBE's practice room. BEAST is practicing their choreography moves for their comeback. A grin stayed intact on my face as I watched Doojoon perform.

Sweat glazing his body and focused eyes on the mirror to monitor mistakes. He is still so serious. Suddenly, the music stopped and the guy I love starts to walk towards the door. I hastily stuff the parcel into my bag, in the process almost dropping it. I heaved a sigh of relief. Doojoon must not know about this.

"Annyeong Aegi." Doojoon leaned on the door frame and smirked. Dugun dugun goes my heart and heat rushes to my cheeks. "A..annyeong Doojoon ah" I bit my lips and hide my face under my hair to hide my blushing cheeks. Aish..my heart is going crazy from a simple movement from him.

"Well..come in. Don't just stand there and hide your blushing cheeks." He raised his eye brows and smiled victoriously. "Yah!  I am not blushing. It was too hot..aish." I pushed pass him and went to a bench to put my bag and hit my forehead with my fist. Pabo Doojoon Pabo Doojoon Pabo Doojoon

"Noona...noona..NOONA!" Dongwoon screamed.

I snapped my head upwards to look at Dongwoon. He gestured me to move closer and whispered to me: " Noona, do you want us to leave now?" He pulled back and smiled shyly. Cute maknae.

 I chuckled and nodded and whispered thanks. Dongwoon quickly told to rest to leave while Doojoon is gone for a toilet break. While they pass by me, they gave me hwaiting and encouragement. I knew I can count on them. However, they stood at the door and looked at me. 

"Noona, are you sure you don't want us to be around? We are better at love confessions, you know. You see our b2uties?" Yoseob winked and grin cheekily.

"Yah Yoseob ah~ Do you want breakfast tomorrow? You know I can always skip cooking your portion, right? I have done it to Hyunseung before."

"AHH NOONA ANDWAE DON'T DO THAT TO ME! FINE FINE I WILL GO. BYE AND GOOD LUCK NOONA!" He pushed the other members out of the door and shut the door. I shook my head and laughed at Yoseob. Silly boy. I sighed and now is the time. My love confession to Doojoon. Aegi, hwaiting!

That's right. Later, I will confess my love to Doojoon. I have been hiding my love to him for months already. I thought I can forget my love towards him but it just keep getting stronger and stronger. Doojoon recent cheekiness didn't help either. Always teasing me about my stutter or blushing cheeks. 

I walked to the bench and opened my bag to take out the parcel. I jumped in surprise as the door opened. Doojoon entered and looked at him. He looked around, probably noticing the member's absence already then he looked at him and tilt his head. My heart pace quicker at that cute action. I gulped and gave myself a silent hwaiting. You can do this Aegi. 

~Doojoon POV~

I looked around the practice room and noticed that the members were gone. I turned back to look at Aegi and saw that she is carrying a parcel. I tilt my head. Did she plan all this? 

"What's that on your hands?" Aegi looked down at the parcel and smiled. So beautiful 

"This is for you, Doojoon" She started to walk towards me and hand me the present.

"Open it." She used her hands to gesture me to open it. I stared at her and gave a confused look. She would not give me a present for nothing. Today is not a special date either. That's weird.

I tore off the wrapper and gingerly open the box. In the box is a necklace with soccer balls charms on it. It is a simple yet beautiful necklace. My eyes widened in shock and stared at Aegi. She smiled sheepishly and took out the necklace. She leaned closer and tip-toed to put on the necklace for me.

I took in her perfume and realized that she is using the perfume that I had bought for her for her birthday. I told her to use this perfume when she is going out with me or for any important occasions. She pulled back, hands still wrapped around my neck and smiled in satisfaction. She has the most beautiful smile.

She looked up and stared at me. She moved her hands to caress my face. She leaned forward and place her forehead on mine, her warm brown orbs still staring at me.

"Doojoon..Saranghae. I.love.you." My eyes widen at her confession and she closed her eyes.  I never knew she will be the one to confess first. I knew about her feelings and my feelings towards her, but I thought that she will be too shy to confess. I...I..wanted to confess but I do not know how.. 

I laughed at my own failure and move in closer to kiss her. It was the sweetest kiss I ever had. Her lips seems to fit perfectly with mine. I can feel her smile as she knows I feel the same as her and kiss me back.  I pulled back and pull her to my embrace so she won't see my blushing cheeks. We stayed in this position for a while and silence surrounded us. I started to talk to break the silence.

"I didn't know you would be the first one to confess first. Since when did you gather the courage, Aegi ah?" When?" She chuckled and looked up at me. So cute. I brush off the hair that is touching her eyes.

"Since....the time at the rooftop. You say you would want to give the girl you love a soccer necklace? Well...when I went shopping, I saw this necklace and remembered what you said. So i bought it..and yeah" She chuckled. My heart burst from her sweetness and I can't help and chucked along with her. Can't believe she actually went to do it. Can't believe she is the one.

"So...are we official?"

"Yes..we are Han Aegi. You are officially my girlfriend and the owner of my heartSaranghae."

"Nado. Saranghae, the owner of my heart." 


 

There you go!~ Please look forward to the next one which will be hyunseung ^^. Comment too!