Chapter 3

My Wish Upon Your Star

- Myungsoo's POV-

Class ended and only me and that Park Jiyeon were left in class. I glanced at her from my seat and spotted her reading. Laughing softly, I stood up and walked towards her seat, pulled a chair beside her and sat down.

" Hi, I'm Kim Myungsoo. Nice to meet you. I assume you're my partner for this semester's project? "

She just nodded in reply, keeping shut and her eyes glued to the book.

" You don't talk much do you. "

She took out a notepad and began to scribble something on it. she tore that piece of paper out and passed it to me.

" What do you want. " It wrote.

I chuckled as I snatched the pen away from her and wrote down my reply. I shoved the paper to her and looked at her, anticipating her reaction.

" I want to be your friend. "

Her eyes widened and she began scribbling on the note again.

" Nobody wants to be my friend. "

I blinked at the paper and wrote my reply down.

" But I do. "

I caught her looking at me. She quickly looked down, covering her chubby face with her hair. She didn't reply but stood up instead. 

" Yah, where are you going? " I stood up too and questioned.

She stopped in her tracks and pointed to the brooms and dust pans at the other end of the classroom. 

" Ahh ~ Pabo me. " I smiled sheepishly as I walked faster than her to the other end and passed a broom to her.

" You clean up the front while I clean up the back? " I asked.

Nodding, she walked to the front of the classroom and started sweeping. I then started sweeping too.

- End of POV -

 

- Jiyeon's POV- 

I looked at him sweeping the floor. Why.. Why are you being so nice to me ? Why do you want to be my friend ? I don't get it. I then spotted a card in his pocket as it dropped onto the floor. He realised and quickly picked up, using his hand to brush off the dirt , like it was something precious to him.

I then spotted him smile.

- End of POV -

 

- No One's POV -

" So, I'll see you tomorrow then, Park Jiyeon. " Myungsoo said as he waved to her goodbye.

She merely nodded again.

" Maybe you should give me your number tomorrow. We can get started on this project , alright?"

And she nodded again.

Myungsoo shook his head and laughed as he walked out of the classroom , making his way to the cafeteria.

" YO BRO ! OVER HERE ! " Dongwoo shouted as he waved crazily at Myungsoo from his seat.

Myungsoo walked over and plopped himself on the chair and sipped on the chocolate caramel Infinite had ordered for him beforehand.

" So, how's your date with that fat girl? " Sunggyu asked and everyone laughed.

" Hyung, don't be so mean. She's mysterious. " Myungsoo shot Sunggyu a death glare.

" Mysterious? In what way? " Hoya asked.

" I don't know, I'll just have to find out. "

 

-----

Hello peeps ! How's this chapter ? Hope I've fufilled the request on the MyungYeon moments ? LOL c: Thank you 21 subbies ! Silent readers & commenters. LOVE YOU ALL ! ^^ anyone into roleplaying ? 'cause I've opened a new roleplaying agency on twitter ! Do joinn ~~ ^^

@AutumnHeartsRP 

Thankiess !! ^^