2/3

Shipper
I'm sorry. Life's been... busy... *lame excuse
Anyway, updateee~~~
Enjoy and give me a feedback *.*
 
Warning : grammar fails. I'll try to re-read it later and fix some mistakes if I find them ^^
 
***
 
"Until here, it has been B.A.P. Yeeee, kamsahamnidaa..."
"We are B.A.P! Yes Sir! Thanks for the hardwork!"
And another reality show has been done flawlessly. I really want to eat cheesecake.. Jung Daehyun is walking toward the car while imagining a big cheesecake in his head. His stomach is suddenly growling, great, so now I'm really hungry, isn't it, he thinks.
When he is about to get on the group's car, suddenly a cold hand captures his arm and pulls him at once. He's almost screaming his lungs out when he realizes his Yongguk-hyung is the one who pulled his hand. His freaking awkward Yongguk-hyung.
"Manager-hyung, Daehyun and I have something to do, please go home first, we'll catch up with you guys sooner or later." The cold-handed-guy-who-named-Yongguk is talking to our manager.
Daehyun panics, eh, what are we going to do? Ah, probably he will scold me because my terrible high note on 'I Remember' that we practiced earlier.. No, no, God, I hope he wouldn't beat me on a empty alley and mutilate me and-
"OK, then we are going home first, Yonggukkie," Manager-hyung is looking at both of Yongguk and Daehyun curiously, succeed at bringing Daehyun out of his idiot mind world, but then the manager just brushes it off and smiles (curiously). Daehyun is looking at Yongguk with so many question marks popping at his face, but Yongguk is just smiling. Ah, that gummy smile is out again. Well, at least he wouldn't mutilate me if he smile like that, right? Daehyun thinks. Youngjae is looking at them, looks confuse too, but he's suddenly smiling knowingly to Yongguk when he saw Yongguk mumbling 'it's nothing, it's nothing' for a thousand times, well it's million times actually. Junhong and Jongup are grinning ear to ear. 
When the car is finally go (with Junhong's face pestered on the window), Yongguk turns his head to Daehyun and asks, "Wanna some cheesecakes?". Yongguk is shyly rubbing his neck. And all Daehyun wants to do is cracking out right now when he realizes this is one of Yongguk's act to get a go just with him. But he's holding his laughter forcefully, and instead of laughing, Daehyun just intertwines his fingers to Yongguk and say, "Umm. Let's go, it's cold here, hyung. Your hands are very cold, you know that?" 
"I will not let you feel cold, Jung Daehyun. You're mine." Yongguk looks relieved somehow.
"Hyung, that's cheesy." Where do you learn that pick up lines, hyung?
"We're going to eat cheesecake, so I have to be cheesy so you will not eat cheesecake more than 5 pieces."
"Okay. That makes sense." More cheesy pick up lines. Yongguk and Daehyun exchange glances and laugh out loud.
"Come on, Dae."
 
***
 
What Yongguk and Daehyun don't know is that Junhong and Jongup have their eyes on them, packed with binocular on Junhong hands, and they are hiding behind a tree near the coffee shop.
"See, Bangdae is real."
"Ssshh, Junhongie, this is not like what you think," Youngjae sighs.
"But Daehyun-hyung-"
"They just linked their arm!!!" Jongup is talking too loud.
"Sssshhh!! Jongup-hyung, quiet!!" Junhong shuts Jongup's mouth with his hand.
"You are loud too..." Jongup removes Junhong's hand from his mouth and pouting.
When Yongguk and Daehyun are chatting happily (and awkwardly) inside the coffee shop, Jongup, Junhong, and Youngjae have plastered their eyes non-stop on this newfound couple. Also known as stalking, together with manager-hyung. Manager-hyung couldn't do anything to his boys since Zelo and Jongup has bribed him with a free dinner voucher on barbeque restaurant that located near their dorm. Well... maybe Youngjae is the one who not stalking, he is just trying to make these crazy maknaes to get on the car and go home to get a nice sleep.
"Yongguk-hyung is trying to approach to Daehyun, Junhong-ah, there's nothing much," Youngjae fixes Zelo's hoodie which got messed up from a slight fight with Jongup.
"Approach? What is approach? Is that a new species of cockroach?" Jongup blinks his eyes too many times while asking this questions for Matoki's sake. Youngjae are rolling his eyes, "You are naturally dumb, Jongup-ah."
Junhong scowls, "Approach means get closer, Jongup-hyung, and Youngjae-hyung, you used a pretty abnormal word to describe this situation."
"Well, if approach is one kind of cokcroaches species, I really want to-"
Jongup's words got cut by Junhong's not-so-manly squeak when Daehyun got something on his lips and Yongguk wiped Daehyun's lips with tissue. Youngjae sighs, Yongguk-hyung, why you make this hard for me... Now these two maknaes won't leave you alone with Daehyun.
"Jongup-hyung, did you see that??? Did you see A-Yongguk-hyung wiped Daehyun's lips?? Wait, did you get that, A-Yongguk-hyung as in A-YO. Did you get that, Jongup-hyung?? Mwahahahahahaha." Junhong rambles.
Jongup chuckles. Youngjae mentally slaps his head. He can't understand what's funny from A-yongguk-hyung. What a pity nerd.
"Anyway," Junhong continues after he succeed control his laugh at his lame joke, talks like he's a monk who give an advice to someone's who lost their way of good living, "See, Youngjae-hyung, Yongguk-hyung wiped Daehyun-hyung's lips! And they linked-"
"Yes, I know they linked their hands before."
"But you-"
"No, I'm not jealous. Why you are keep asking me whether am I jealous over them or not, Junhongie?? Aish."
"Because DaeJae couple are famous? But they, I mean Bangdae couple, they-"
"Who say my pairing with Daehyun is famous? He ditched me everyday just so you know. And there, there are two people who named Bang Yongguk-ssi and Jung Daehyun-ssi, they are going to eat cheesecake, and they are really eating cheesecake here, and coffee of course, and we should wait at home whenever they arrive, right maknae?"
"Yes, indeed, but-"
"No more stalking. Don't stalk them like a sasaeng fangirls. Are you going to fangirling over, no, scratch that, fanboying over your hyung like this? Let's go home, I'm tired. Himchan-hyung, are you sleeping there??"
A weak 'No' is out from Himchan's sleepy mode. While those three get out from the car, he stays on the car and he does not give a damn what Yongguk does, he just want to sleep. Beside, Yongguk will tell him everything later. Just see. But hopely Yongguk won't get too excited and keep clapping his hands like a seagull.
"Let's go home," Youngjae gets on the car and sits beside Himchan, and put his head on Himchan's shoulder. A slight snore is out from Youngjae's and Himchan's mouth not long after.
"Youngjae-hyung, can't you see the twinkles on Yongguk-hyung eyes each time he sees Dae-hyung?" Zelo is peeping through the window beside Youngjae.
No answer.
"Ya, Youngjae-hyung, wake uuupp~"
"You dare to call me with 'ya'?!"
"I know you just pretending to sleep on Himchan-hyung's shoulder."
"I'm not, shi-" But Youngjae is blushing right now, just for your information.
Maknaes start to giggle like there's no tomorrow. Now Youngjae are blushing so hard then..
"JUST GET IN THE CAR NOW YOU IDIOT DUO!!"
Junhong startles and drags Jongup toward the car. Youngjae is mumbling some incoherent words (but most of them sound like profanities), but a simple 'you are noisy' by Himchan is enough to shut Youngjae up and re-placing his head on Himchan's shoulder.
"Ya, Junhongie," Jongup is also have get on the car and placing himself in sleep mode.
"Wae, Jongup-hyung?" Zelo starts to yawn beside Jongup.
"Bangdae is real."
"Haha, and Himjae too?"
"Hmm.. Looking at their position now, let's consider it is also real."
"Kekeke, actually what we have done here with our hyung-deul?"
"I don't know either, hahahaha, let's just sleep, Junhong-ah."
 
***
 
"Yongguk-hyung."
"Hm?" Yongguk calmly sipping his coffee and raise an eyebrows at Daehyun.
"Just.. Thank you."
Silence. Blush is crawling out from Daehyun's cheeks.
"No prob. You are my lovely dongsaeng with your lovely voice, and.. I feel like I'm.. kind of ignoring you since the beginning. I mean, we were awkward to each other, right?" Daehyun silently nods. "Well, I'm not really good at getting along with new people, so.. here I'm trying to, uh, kind of, get closer to you and... I apologize for being a bad hyung after all of this time."
Wow.
"Hyung.. That are words vomit."
Dumb silence and sudden chuckles.
"Uh, I apologize as well for not being a good dongsaeng either..."
"You're doing great, actually, it is me who-"
"No no no no, don't blame yourself, I-"
"But I am a dumb hyung and-"
"Then I'm a dumb dongsaeng if-"
"I-"
"You-"
"Sssh. Dae, I-"
"No, you are-"
"Dae," Yongguk sighs while flailing this hand, "We're being dumb here, let's stop."
"Uh, sure."
Silence.
"So.. Friends?" Yongguk offers his hand. Daehyun smiles and nods eagerly.
"Friends. Partner." (A/N : High possibilty to be lover in the future).
They shake hands like they are already agreed over a peace agreement. As soon as they release each other hands, only God knows why their cheeks are stained hot pink.
"Hyung.."
"Ne?"
"When we walked here.."
"Hm?"
"I think I saw Junhong or Jongup. I mean I think I saw a boy who dyed his hair blonde and blue and, I don't know, I think I saw Junhong.."
"You sure?"
"Yeah, almost sure if I didn't remember that they went home earlier with van."
"You're tired, Dae, let's go home, shall we?"
"... Yes, hyung."
Let them be oblivious, shall we?
 
***
 
"Junhongie?"
"Ne, Jongup-hyung?"
"Is approach really doesn't include in cockroaches species?"
 
***
 
A/N :
...
What I have done to my dumb Jongup? I'm sorry Jongup, noona love you for real. ><
While I was writing this, I was full of worries. Will it be good? Will it be long enough? Will it be that will it be this?
So please give me a feedback ><
 
One part left, and after this story is done, I'll mostly make drabbles.
Drabbles ftw. LOL.