Part 1

Someone new

 

You missed Aj so much. Aj is your first love and you guys just married for  a week but Aj died in a car accident. Every single day, you cry and cry and cry. Your eyes become swollen and your body is weak. One night, When you’re sleeping Aj enter your dreamland..

You : “Aj! Don’t leave me!” you said and hug him tightly..

Aj saw you were crying and he cupped your face and wiped your tears..

Aj : “Sorry *_your name_*, but I can’t change the destiny. I know you miss me and I miss you too but I can’t be with you babe”

You : “Please Aj, please.. I’m begging you.. Don’t leave me.. Please~”

Aj : “I’m really sorry, but if you love me promise me that you will do what I’m going to tell you”

You just nod at and hug him.. You can feel tears from Aj eyes and you look at his face and he kiss you..

Aj : “Promise me you will continue your journey in your life and I really hope you can find someone to replace me and I wish you will be happy”

Aj is crying but he still give you a smile.. You just can’t do what he said but you love him very much so you made a promise with him.. Once again Aj kiss you and this time as a goodbye kiss.. You woke up from your dream and cry again but, You really determind to go to your work today because you haven’t been to your work for a week.. So, you put  little makeup on your face and change your clothes and you go to work.. After finished your work, you go to a place where you first meet Aj. You want to cry even when you’re determind want to start a new life and do what Aj said, you just not strong enough to do all that and you miss Aj really badly.. You sit at a bench, then the memory where you meet Aj comeback to you and your tears start to fall down.. Suddenly, someone tap your shoulder..

Kevin : “Miss, are you ok? Why are you crying? Are you hurt? Is there something wrong?”

You look at that guy and that guy remind you of Aj because when the first time you meet Aj, you’re crying and Aj ask you those questions..

You : “No, no.. I just miss my late husband”

Kevin sits beside you and you don’t know why and you cry even more because what’s Kevin wearing is all the same with Aj when the first time you meet him here but, he’s a little thinner than Aj..

Kevin : “Don’t cry miss, I’m sure your late husband will be sad there if you cry like this”

Kevin try to comfort you and you smile at him.. What Kevin just said make you stop crying..

You : “Thanks for comfort me”

Kevin : “it’s ok miss... By the way my name is Kevin”

You then shakes hand with Kevin..