Junhyung - Fiction

BEAST short stories

Hey guys, whaddup? Lemme bring you the first story staring Junhyung, the popping dragon and you. Okay. I really hope you love this story.

Imma gonna shuddup now so u can continue reading.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

BEAST - Fiction (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAzWT8mRoR0)

-----

Tell me it’s all a lie…

Tell me you’re still here…

Tell me you’re still mine…

Tell me you’re not gone…

Tell me it’s just a fiction…

I woke up to find myself still inside my study room with a pen in my hand and a book on a table.

I sat up straight and continued writing. It’s a story of us, or well, at least it used to be when we were together. No matter how much I hated the fact that you’re not mine anymore and how much I hated the fact that I still loved you, I can’t get you out of my head.

I can’t erase you because every time I try, the heartless break-up scene replays in my mind again. Your smile… How can I forget you when we were once in love? You were once in my arms. You were once my love and sad to say the truth, you will be my love forever.

I still remember how we first met and got together…

---Replay---

I was a ‘bad boy’ in school, the one that doesn’t need to care about homework, schoolwork, exams, the teachers and even the principal. All I did in school was sleep. School means nothing to me until you came by. You were the one that changed my life. You were the new transferred student from Inha University.

You smiled in front of the whole class and introduced yourself to them.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Minhyun imnida, please take care of me.” You said as you took a bow.

As soon as I saw you smile, all I could think of now is just you. I remember you got assigned to a seat right in front of me. I was sleeping when I heard someone’s voice. In normal situations, I would just shout at whoever disturbs my sleep and ignore the question. But that rarely happens because everyone knows that they should not disturb YONG JUNHYUNG when he is sleeping.

But when I saw you, all I could do was to reply back your question. “I’m Yong Junhyung.” You smiled back, “Okay, Junhyung-ssi, let’s be friends.” You said as you extended your hand for a handshake. I saw your smile again. *I’ve got to make that smile mine.* was all I could think about. I shook your hand and she turned her head to face the board again.

I smiled inwardly. She wants to be friends with me? It’s been such a long time since anyone wanted to be friends with me.

This time, I could sleep. Every time I closed my eyes, she would appear.

*Lee Minhyun, you really are something, huh? You really changed my life.*

I remember once that I couldn’t find you anywhere until I heard some voices.

“Yah, , you better stay away from our Prince Jun if you know what’s good for you!”

“We don’t care if you’re a new kid or not and whether you know the rules. But if you ever get close to our Prince Jun again, I swear we will shred you to pieces.”

“We will be watching you, . Got it?”

I heard a familiar scream coming from the girls’ locker room. No hesitations required. I hurriedly rushed towards the room. I saw three girls exiting with smirk on their faces. Once they spotted me, their faces turned into failed angelic faces.

“Oh Junhyung-ssi, what are you doing here?” One said while playing with my hand. I smirked, “Usually I don’t hurt girls, but you’re a .” I raised my fist and punched her in the face hard until she toppled to the ground. “You three better stay away from her if you know what’s good for you.” I said as I entered the girls’ locker room regardless of what people might say.

I’ll let my good reputation of YONG JUNHYUNG be ruined because of you.

Upon entering the locker room, I saw a figured lying on the floor with her long hair covering her face. She was breathing heavily. I slowly walked up to her and picked her up. She was covered in bruises from her head to toe. “Minhyun-ah, are you alright?” All you did was smile before you closed your eyes and fainted right before me.

From then on, I swear to protect you. From then on, I swear no one dares to hurt you or harm you. From then on, I will make you mine.

It wasn’t long before the high and almighty YONG JUNHYUNG confesses his love for you. It wasn’t anywhere near romantic but it made it perfect when I hear you say, “I LOVE YOU TOO.”

---end of replay—

I stared at the photo frame that was placed on the table. It was a picture of us. You were smiling sweetly with your head placed on my shoulder. My arms were wrapped around you. I cried.

I cried because these good old days won’t happen to me anytime soon anymore.

I cried because you’re not here with me anymore.

I cried because of you…

I quietly closed the book and placed the pen down. I stood up from my chair and headed out of the room that once used to be ours.

Walking aimlessly to along the streets of Seoul, I sighed. The breeze blew against my face and the wind twirled around my fingers. I remember how I used to hold your hands tight as we walked together. Your hands were perfectly fitted with my hands. I sighed as I saw my empty hands. I remembered you.

Seeing a figure at a far end of the busy street, her familiar features shocked me. I never expect to see her again. I never expected to see her smiling at me again. Pushing through the crowd, I managed to stand right in front of her.

How much have I wanted to hug her but I can’t. Raising my hands out, I saw her crying. Tears were slowly flowing down her porcelain cheeks. How much have I wanted to hold her close to me but my feet wouldn’t move.

*Don’t cry, Hyunnie-ah.* How much did I want to tell that to her but the voice would come out. Her precious pearled tears landed on the ground and she faded into thin air. I stared at the empty space in front of me and that was when I realized that it was indeed time for me to head back to reality.

I still remember what she said to me before she left me standing out there in the cold.

---Replay---

“Junhyung-ah, we are impossible. I’m sorry.”

---End of replay---

But I vividly remember someone whispering into my ear.

“I’m so sorry but I still love you, Junhyung-ah. Please forgive me, oppa.”

And the voice resembles so much like ___________-ah.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? How's my first story? Is it okay?

It's okay. Silent readers are fine. Constructive criticisms are okay. Comments are loved.

Thanks for reading my story. I love you, guys. Gomawo and Saranghae <3