2.

Wrongful Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Minah's dress swirled around her sunkissed legs as she was standing on the balcony looking out at the view. The ocean was light blue and reflected the clouds in the sky up above.

“Why do I always find you here?”

Minah turned around to see Minho leaning against the doorframe. His arms crossed over his chest and his head slightly tilted to the side. His dark hair draped over his forehead, ending just above his eyes.

“I like the view” she said as she turned back around.

“It is beautiful” he agreed before she felt him standing behind her. His breath tickled her neck. “But you're out here a little bit too often to just enjoy the view, what's on your mind”

“Have you ever thought tabout what it would feel like to be a bird?” Minah suddenly said. She never really liked to talk about her thoughts with anyone, more less with with Minho.

“A bird?” Minho hummed.

“Yes, a bird. You could fly where ever you wanted and just leave everything behind”

“Why would you like to do that?” he chuckled. His arms found their way around Minah's waist and pulled her back close to his chest. “I have everything I want right here” he whispered, placing a kiss underneath her ear. It sent shivers down her spine, but not in a good way.

“Don't you want to explore the world?”

“No, not really”

And this was one of the reasons why the rest of Minah's life would be too long to spend with Minho. She wanted to get out, do things she onl thought was possible in her dreams. She wanted to become a bird. She wanted to be free.

“Your highness”

Both Minho and Minah turned their heads to see who was talking. A guard was standing by the dooor. His back was straight and he was holding a spear in his left hand.

“What is it?” Minho snapped, letting go of Minah.

“The king sent me to get you”

“What did he want?”

“He's in the parlor. The boy who made the bow is here”

“Right, tell him that i'll be there in a second”

The guard nodded before he bowed and left the engaged couple.

“I have to leave” Minho muttered, obviously angry about the fact that he had been interrupted.

“Can I come?” Minah knew the answer already but her mind was stuck on something else.

“Why would you want the come?” he scoffed.

The black smith trainee will be there.

“It would be fun to see” she looked up at Minho in hope to swoon the man.

“Oh, Minah” he smiled as he cupped her face with his hands “You wouldn't understand a thing”


 

Minah was pacing the floor angrily. Minho had left her insulted half an hour ago. The one thing she hated the most was to be classified as stupid and that was what Minho was doing. She let out a frustrated groan.

“Why me?”

“Are you alone?” A voice whispered.

Minah quickly turned around and

Please log in to read the full chapter