CHAPTER 1

Mad(e) For Each Other

Chapter 1

(Your POV)

________________________________________________________________________________
'Maybe he isn't that bad after all...'
 
YEAH RIGHT!
 
'Now I have to show up late to work with a stupid Mugshots t-shirt...Thank you very much!
I am glad I will never see him agin. I don't think I have missed any of the meeting though.. I better hurry!'
 
You run as fast as you can down the halls to the conference room and bust through the door.
Everyone stares at you and what you're wearing..
'Oh great~ The meeting has already started.'
"Oh. Miss Song...Glad you could make it. Please take your seat. "The board director Cha instructs.
"Yes sir.. Sorry.."You bow and quickly sit down. It's quiet for a while until Director Cha begins to talk again.
 
You're completely zoned out when you hear your name.
"Yes?" Director Cha sighed.. "I said, you are installing software for a new client this week. Got it?"
"Yes sir~" And with that the meeting ended.
 
 
 
-You show up at your new clients business.
'What kind of business is this that it's so hidden and hard to find?'
you knock on the door and not long after a sliding window just the eyes can see through opens up.
"Who is it? What is your business here?"
Someone with a really deep voice says from the other side of the door.
'Wow this is pretty shady~'  you reply,
"Well, I am with Ideal Software Systems Inc. and I am here to install software.
maye I am at the wrong address.."  You give a huge grin. 
"No! This is the place. just a second."
And he closed the little door window and you heard maybe 17 or 18 locks unlock and the door opens.
'They must be really scared or.. It's not like someone is going to break in or something.'
"Right this way ma'am."
And the tall handsome guy leads you down several confusing hall ways.
"I am Choi Seunghyun by the way ma'am."
Seunghyun says as we stop in front of a decent size door. You bow and say the usual "yes nice to meet you" routine. 
'Seunghyun just left me here so I guess I go in here..'
 
You opened the door to see a room with computers on every wall from floor to cieling.
"Wow~"
You gawk at the sight in front of you 'Do I have to install software on all of these? that'll take at least 3 full 24 hour day..'
"Oh, you're here~"
I turn around at the voice.
"Yes~ where would you like me to sta..."
You stop, realizing who is standing in front of you.
"You~" You glare at him. "Yes! ME!!"
We just stared at each other for a while before you pounced on him and started beating the crap out of him and ranted about how we ruined your day. 
"Sir! is everything alright?"
You heard somthing like a stampeed coming from the halls..
"You might want to get off of me now...." He just smirked at you.
"In your dreams you bas-!"
But before you could continue you were forcefully pulled off of him.
"Sir. How would you like to dispose of her?" 'What? Disspose? Pft~ as if!'
"Just put her down and bring her a glass of water." He said calmly.
You blew the hair out of your face while sending death glares into his soul.
 
-You'e sitting in this huge lounge with a glass of water and Him sitting right across the room from you.
"What do you ing want?! You set this up right? Just so you could annoy the out of me! Right? God~ You are SO annoying."
He didn't say anything.
"Hurry and tell me what you want so I can leave!" You're getting immpatient.
"I just want the new software on my computers." He said in the most monotone.
"I had no idea you worked there and I didn't know they would send you." 'Yeah right!'
"Let me officially introduce myself. I am o..Jinki" He got up and put his hand out  for me to shake.
"Oh Jinki?" you took his hand he gave you a nice, firm handshake.
"No.. Lee Jinki.~"  
"Well~ What is it? Oh or Lee~? God! make up your mind." He just smiled. 'Oh! so annoying~'                          
"I am Song Eunsoo." You said.
"Nice to meet you." You both said at the same time while bowing bumping your heads. 
 
 
 
"So there are 3 computer rooms on each floor and I need software on all of them." Jinki said.
"I guess that's good considering There is only one floor."
You said talking to yourself out lound. But Jinki just started laughing~
"The hell is it?!"
"There are 11 floors underground." My jaw I think hit the floor. 
"W-we-well... how may computer are in a room?"  Jinki smirked and answered
"90 Computers in a room, 3 computer rooms on each floor, 12 floors. So you have 3240 computers to install software on.. " He just chuckled under his breath.
"I swear I am going to ING KILL YOU~~!" 
 

END CHAPTER 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\

[Author's Note]

So~ what do you think of the first chapter??^^

I know it is kind of boring now but there had to be this introduction chapter so it can all fall in place later! Please Comment and Subscribe ~ Tell Me what you think,--- I am sure once I get the hang of it I will be able to write more freely so please look foward to the chapters to come!! ^-^)/

~~KL<3<3 ^^