The Fight

Love Fight

 

Chapter 1

 

“Khun, that’s your 15th bottle now. No one’s going to drive you home so please stop this.” Taecyeon said worriedly as he stopped his friend from finishing another bottle of beer. He wasn’t even done drinking his 5th bottle but Nichkhun almost finished his 15th bottle. He reached for the bottle but Nichkhun shoved his hand away and gripped his bottle tighter. Chansung and Junho both shook their heads as they look at Nichkhun’s state.

“I’m not drunk okay. I can still drive. If you’re going to lecture me you can just go home and leave me alone.” he’s obviously drunk. Taecyeon sighed as he eyed his best friend.

They have been at the bar since 10 in the evening and now it’s almost 3 in the morning and they’re still here. The other three wanted to go home badly and succumb to their bed but Nichkhun was still gulping nonstop.

“Can you imagine how she looked at that bastard when he touched her face? Ha! She was almost drooling man! How dare that !” another round of blabbering came out from his mouth as he gulp from his bottle. He was talking about this non top for the last 5 hours.

“Stop it Khun.That’s your girlfriend you’re talking about.” Junho snapped at him. She was his friend too so it struck him when someone talks ill about her especially when it comes to her own boyfriend.

“That bastard was harassing her. It wasn’t her fault dude. I don’t think Yuri would be too happy if she hears you talking like that about her.” Chansung warned angrily. He thinks Nichkhun was being unreasonable. Yuri was the victim here.

“Then let her hear me! She’s a two-timing and I’m breaking up with her! Wait until I get home. I’ll show her who’s the man in this relationship!” he stood up but fell back on the couch before he was able to fully stand on his feet. Taecyeon and Junho rushed to straighten him up.

“Argh! You’re such a pain in the Khun. I hope Yuri teaches you a lesson!” Chansung hissed.

“Me?” he laughed bitterly as he pointed at himself. “I’m teaching HER a lesson!” he added groggily.

As soon as he said this his phone rang catching his and his friends’ attention. He weakly reached for his phone inside his pocket but he was too weak to pull it.

“Yah! Look at you! You can’t even get your phone.” Taecyeon snapped angrily as he helped him fish his phone inside his pocket. He read the caller.

“It’s Yuri.” He said.

“Give it to me.” Nichkhun demanded as he reached for his phone. Taecyeon looked at Junho and Chansung asking for permission if he should let Nichkhun talk to her at this state. They both shook their head but Nichkhun quickly snatched the phone from Taecyeon.

“Yah! Nichkhun Horvejkul where are you?” Yuri shouted once he answered the phone.

“You’re looking for me now huh! Well I’m currently at the bar checkin’ out hot chicks. Waaaaaayyy hotter than you Kwon Yuri. You hear that huh?” He mocked groggily. Taecyeon, Chansung and Junho looked at each other while shaking their heads.

 “What bar? It’s freakin’ 3 in the morning for god’s sake! If you’re not coming home this instant I’m going to kick your out of that bar until we reach home!” she shouted angrily. She has been waiting for him the whole night since he left after their heated argument.

“I’m not going home! You can rot in—hey!.” His voice suddenly faded and for a second Yuri thought that something might have happened to him.

“Hello? Nichkhun?” She asked worriedly.

“Yuri, Taecyeon here. I think you should go here and fetch him. He’s so drunk I don’t think he can drive home. We’re at the usual bar.”

“Okay I’ll be right there. I’ll take the cab.” She rushed to get her purse but didn’t hang up.

“We’ll wait for you. And Yuri?” he called her before she hangs up. She stopped walking towards the doorstep of the condo unit she shares with Nichkhun and listened to him intently.

“He wasn’t checking out anyone so don’t worry.” He whispered. He could hear a sigh of relief at the other side of the line.

“I know he won’t. Thanks for accompanying him Taec. I’ll be there in less than half an hour.” She said before she hung up.

 

Less than an hour passed, Yuri arrived at the bar. Once inside she rushed to their usual place, which is the VIP section, to look for Nichkhun and the boys. It didn’t take her long to spot them.

She saw Junho and Chansung sleeping on the couch while Taecyeon was accompanying a blabbering Nichkhun. She can see that he wasn’t paying much attention to the drunken one beside him.

“She was enjoying that bastard’s company can you believe that?” From where she was standing, she can hear Nichkhun’s continuous blabbering about what happened earlier this afternoon. She rolled her eyes in annoyance.

“Yuri!” Taecyeon spotted her and waved. Chansung and Junho both woke up and looked at Yuri as if she was their savior. She nodded at them before she moved towards their table as she narrowed her eyes down at her boyfriend. Nickhun looked at her direction with groggy eyes. He recognized the figure at once even in his blurry sight. He could recognize her even with the sight of her finger alone.

“Who told you to come here?” Nichkhun hissed. He turned to face Taecyeon who smiled at him innocently then back to Yuri who now has her hands crossed across her chest glaring at him. In normal circumstances he would be shaking in fear by now but after what he witnessed this afternoon he will have to show her who’s the boss here so he challenged her with his own glare.

“Stand up. We’re going home.” She said coldly. The three other gentlemen just stayed in their places silently listening to the commotion that’s about to come.

“Leave me alone! I’m not going home. You can go with that stinky bastard of yours, I’m not going to stop you!” he gestured to drink more alcohol from his bottle ignoring her. It was now his 17th bottle.

Yuri snatched the bottle from him and handed the bottle to Junho who was sitting near where she was standing.

“Yah!” he shouted before he stood up, the effect of the alcohol somehow subsiding. Fighting with Yuri was more painful in the head than the amount of alcohol he drank.

“Don’t start with me Nichkhun! You’re going home with me and if you don’t start walking right now I’m going to ask the guards to throw you out of this club and then throw you out of our apartment afterwards! I’m serious Nichkhun Horvejkul so don’t you dare fool around me!” she shouted angrily.

Taecyeon, Junho and Chansung all gulped at the sight of Yuri in rage. They have seen her mad but they’ve never seen her  this mad. They shifted their gaze at Nichkhun and they could see that he was just as frightened as them. They were laughing inside but didn’t show it, afraid that Yuri might vent her anger on them.

“You…!” Nichkhun groaned while he points a finger at her. She moved even closer to him with her hands on top of her hips challenging him to continue. She could see the look of defeat in his eyes. He could never win over her.

“What?” she snapped feeling irritated that he still wasn’t giving up.

“FINE! Happy now?!” he groaned in defeat. He clenched his fist in anger since that was the only thing he could do. Why is he so weak in front of her?

“Good.” She smirked trying to annoy him further.

“Where did ‘I’ll show her who’s the man in this relationship’ go?” Junho whispered to Chansung and Taecyeon. The three burst in a small laughter but he must’ve said it a little loud because Nichkhun was giving all of them a death glare.

“Okay I’ll shut up.” Junho whispered to himself while the other two stopped laughing when they saw Nichkhun’s glare at them.

Yuri tapped her foot waiting for Nichkhun to move out of the bar first. He quietly sighed before passing in front of her towards the exit. He didn’t dare look at her face because he knows she’ll just glare at him.

Before Yuri followed him outside she moved closer to the three first. The three stood up to smile at her.

“Sorry for all the trouble. You know how stubborn he is.” She said apologetically.

“That’s okay Yul. We all know he only listens to you. I hope you can lengthen your patience for that friend of mine.” Taecyeon smiled while Chansung and Junho nodded.

“Of course I will. I love that annoying boy you know that.” They all laughed lightly.

“You were so cool there Yul! Khun almost cried in fear when you glared at him.” Junho expressed his admiration. He and Chansung high fived.

“Now I know where to go when Khun starts to bully me again.” Chansung remarked. She laughed with them.

“I should go now. He’s probably waiting for me. You should all go home too especially you Taec, Yoona must be worried right now.”

“Yeah we’ll be going home in a while. We’ll just pay all of these and go. Drive carefully Yul.”

She bowed before making her way out.

The first thing she saw when she went to the parking area made her boil in anger. Two girls, a blonde and a brunette, were flirting with Nichkhun and the worst part was Nichkhun was actually flirting back.

“This guy is going to hell!” she muttered under her breath before she hurriedly went near the trio.

“Oppa here’s my number. You can call me when you want to have some fun.” She heard the brunette as she handed a piece of tissue paper with her number in it.

“.” She whispered as she quickened her pace.

At the corner of his eyes, Nichkhun can see his girlfriend fuming in anger as she approached them. He smirked lightly before gesturing to take the piece of paper from the brunette while he winked at the blonde one.

The two girls were caught off guard when Yuri snatched the piece of paper from the hands of the brunette.

“Hey! What’s your problem ?” the brunette faced her. Yuri glared at her as a reply.

Nichkhun chuckled lightly. His plan of making Yuri jealous is working. He can clearly see how pissed she was. That’s exactly how he felt when he saw her being touched by a man this afternoon. He just wanted to make it even with her.

“Tch. Now I’m the ? That’s my boyfriend you’re flirting with right there!” she shouted as she threw the piece of paper.

“Oppa is that true?” Blondie asked.

“No not at all. You see, my girlfriend happened to be flirting with a guy when I saw her this afternoon so I guess I’m single again. Poor me, my girlfriend no longer wants me.” He said with a hint of mockery while he eyed her intently.  He crossed his arms over his chest while smirking at her. Even in the dark he can see that she was turning red in anger.

Without further ado, she rushed towards his side, walking past the two es, and reached for the crook of his neck with her right hand before hungrily kissing him not caring if she was looking inelegant in this position. She used her free hand to take his hands wrapping them around her waist.

He smiled in victory as he responded to her hungry kisses with equal fervor. He always knew how to make things even with Kwon Yuri. He tugged her closer towards his body pressing her even more towards him while his hands roamed around her back.

The two women froze at their feet. They felt humiliated and all they wanted to do is go away but they were rooted in place.

They were kissing hungrily not giving a damn if they were catching a lot of unwanted attention. Not long after, Yuri broke the kiss and turned towards their two nearest audience.

“What are you two waiting for? Scram!” she shoo them away. The brunette sniffing lightly as she was being pulled away by blondie.

“And you!” she shifted her attention towards him.

“I’m not yet done with you.” She hissed while she gestured him to enter the passenger’s side of his vehicle. He handed her the keys while smiling like a fool. He was still in cloud nine because of the kiss that Yuri gave him.

She hurriedly went to driver’s seat and started the engine. She glared at him before she started driving. She doesn’t want him to think that he was already forgiven so she put on a cold front.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi guys!! 

is this chapter okay? there's actually two parts and I'm still working on the second part so please bear with me. kekeke
let me know what you think about this chapter.. 

spread the love <3<3<3<3<3<3