Staff Rules

Ahjumma's Adventure Shop [O.P.E.N] and HIRING

Rules a Co-Author MUST know:

  1. You ​ARE NOT ALLOWED to make any changes to the shop WITHOUT permission from me. 
  2. You HAVE the responsibility of helping me out with the shop. 
  3. You HAVE AUTHORITY to fire anyone whom you see do not fit. 
  4. You HAVE AUTHORITY to update PENDING REQUESTS, PICK-UP LISTS, and more.
  5. CROSSING these rules will result in your UNEMPLOYMENT from the shop.
  6. Questions are welcome anytime through Message ONLY to me or co-author(s).
  7. Hwaiting! 

Rules a Graphic designer MUST know:

  1. You ​MUST be reachable. 
  2. You MUST report to ME or the Co-author, if you know for sure, you won't be available. [Please provide an estimated date you will be back if you are on vacation]
  3. You MUST complete all requests, unless you have a problem. 
  4. You HAVE to accept all requests that I give or from a customer.
  5. You ARE AUTHORIZED to change customer's photos ONLY IF you are not able to work around it in the poster. 
  6. You ARE AUTHORIZED to give the request to another G.D. only on the pretense that he/she and the customer accepts.  
  7. Provide a VALID link for customers to pick up their posters. - any INVALID LINKS will be excused and designer will be notified of the mistake until they have fixed the links. 
  8. FIRING staffs is not a fun job. So please do not GIVE me a reason to FIRE you. 
  9. Questions are welcome anytime through Message ONLY to me or co-author(s).

Rules an Advertiser MUST know: 

  1. You MUST advertise at least EVERY TWO WEEKS if possible.
  2. You MUST be reachable. 
  3. USE ​something along this line: "Hello there author. I am [your aff username]. Do you wish to have a poster made for your story? If so, please visit AHJUMMA'S ADVENTURE SHOP to request for a poster. [Provide a link back to the shop]. Thank you! 
  4. Questions are welcome anytime through Message ONLY to me or co-author(s).