Yesterday

Yesterday

 

Here I am. Wearing a beautiful wedding dress like a princess in fairytale. A smile never failed to fall from my face. Standing nervously at the entrance of the church. I hold tightly a bucket of white roses as much as my love to the bridge groom who is standing flawless at the altar patiently wait me to walk there. Finally, my dreams will be come true, make a new story with my destiny, my life, and my love who fills my days. Slowly but sure, I'm walking there, to approached my groom. I can see a sweet smile that throw to me from HER, which always make me calm and safe from everything.

 

"Jessica sshi, it's true that you have a date with your producer record?"

"Ah there was a rumor that you took an advantage from Tim Hwang, your partner n Legally Blonde, is it right?"

"How's LA? The news said that your concert was success and you were a guest in some show there, please tell us!"

Oh seriously the reporters make me dizzy with their questions. Moreover, I hate the hoax of my personal life. It's really . I just need a rest, from the long journey, LA to here, Seoul. I feel so tired and jet lag. Sometime I miss my normal life. Now, I'm with Nickhun my manager, try to make an escape to go out from the gate of this airport.

"Excuse me, but Miss Jung need a rest and going to her unit. We can do this in the other time." I heard Nickhun make a n excuse and hold my hand try to guard me. 

"Jess, we need to go now. Are you ready?" Nickhun whispered me. I just node for the replied. And then both of us runaway from them, and we entered a cab. But they are still following us like a psycho! Now it's raining.Great, just great! We decide to drop in Nickhun's unit, because there was news that the reporters is waiting me in front of my unit and my management office.

"I'm sorry Jess, we have to stay for while in mine." said him guilty. I just could sigh. Yes, I feel uncomfortable here. My eyes is looking around of the unit. So smaller than me. Seriously how could He is stay right here. Such a place like this.

"Khun, you knew that I regard you as my brother. Although you are my manager. But you are the manager of Jessica Jung! A superstar, a diva and an actress so you knew that I meant. You got moneys and you can rent even buy one that better than this.I can't let you stay in such a place like this. This is small, even emm yeah"  

"Yeah, I'm sorry Jess, but I  and my sister decide to..." before He finished the sentences, someone interrupt it. 

"Oppa! You don't need to be sorry! And why you bring her here?!"" Okay I'm shock heard it from her. Yes, a girl is standing in front of the door. With her cloths are wet, because of the heavy rain. I can see her anger from her doe eyes, maybe near in tears.

"Yoong, this is not what her meant, and..." Oh so she's Nickhun's sister. That Nickhun has ever tell me. 

"Miss Jung I knew that you are superstar, a diva and an actress that always spoiled by fame and much money. And never stay in such A PLACE LIKE THIS!" Yes she pressed the words of PLACE LIKE THIS. Am I talked far away?

"Yoong.." 

"Yes, maybe this place is look like bad, even poor than yours. But... But...We got all of this from our hard working! After ..our parent had left us for forever, we have to be independent! It's different right, with you. You can get everything easily, and maybe your parent that really rich gives you everything. Nickhun oppa has worked hard for all of this. Even He pay my school and THIS PLACE! we always try this and that! I try hard to help my brother, even my work doesn't suit with him to earned the money. And I didn't expect that  he is being PRINCESS JESSICA JUNG's manager now!"  

I don't know what i have to say. I just silent, nothing come out from my mouth. I feel shock with her. And I don't know why I feel hurt too, seeing her crying like that. And this is because of my stupid mouth. What I have done?

 

I smiled bitterly, when remember first time we met. It started with my stupid mouth. But it was bringing me here. When I'm walking to there, all eyes on me. But my eyes just for someone who is standing at the altar to wait me patiently.

 

"Eumm Khun, can you bring your sister when I have a schedule latter in the near of her collage."

"But for what Jess? Sorry for her was being like that at that time. Yeah she's really sensitive if we start to talk about like that."

"Yeah, because of my mistake last time I just wanna do apologize to her directly. And I want to say sorry to you Khun, sorry for my words that I've said last time. I didn't meant to insult you and your family." Yes, I'm regret with all that I've done. And her sister, Im Yoona always keeping in my mind. Her words, even her beautiful face.

"It's okay Jess. And okay I'll bring her" I smiled heard about it. Yes finally, I can meet her!

--

"Uhh... I'm sorry for my words last time. I ... I didn't meant to say about like that, even insult your family. I do really sorry." Yes, I'm apologize to her. She's still silent. But her doe eyes look at my eyes straight. Why my heart is beating fast like this? She's just sigh.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too for being like that at that time. It's okay, and thanks to give my brother job" She's smiling to me! Oh god her smile is really sweet. I can feel my knees weak and my heart is beating more faster.

"I'm Im Yoona by the way"

"Jessica Jung" said me, while smiling.

---

Day by day, month by month finally both of us being closer like this. And my feeling for her is developing by these times. I can feel comfortable when she's around me. Yes, I've fallen for her, Im Yoona.

"Sica..."

"Yes Yoongie? what's the matter?"

"I...I don't know how to say this. But I've to." I just stare ate her doe eyes, I don't know why my heart beating like this just wait for what she say.

"I..think I've fallen for you Sica." my eyes grew wider, i can feel my forehead and my hands is sweating. even my heart like a jump in joy.

"wh..what?"

"I love you, and would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Sorry..." Yes I was playing around with her. Of course I want. And I can see her sad was sadly. I chuckled in my thought.

"Sorry I can't , I can't reject you!"

"What?"

"Yes, I love you too Yoong! And I do wanna be your girlfriend!" said me and hugging her tightly.

 

I'm walking to the altar with my surely step. The groom is smiling to me. This is how to make me calm. When I arrived, she takes my hand and smile to me.

"You look so beautiful Sica" said her and success make me melt.

"And You are too Yoong." Now she's holding my hands tightly. And I don't feel nervous anymore.

And then, pastor is leading us to say a promise that binding us to be the one, the married couple. Without realizing, my tears are falling down because of the joy.

“Im Yoona ssi, Do you willing to accept Jessica Jung as your wife whenever in good or bad condition, whenever she’s sick and until death separates both of you are?”

“Yes I do” Yoona gave a firm replied and holding my hand tightly that make me speechless don’t know what to say, yes this is make me more falling to her.

“And Jessica Jung ssi, Do you willing to accept Im Yoona ssi as your wife whenever in good or bad condition, whenever she’s sick and until death separates both of you are?”

With my surely heart I replied it, “Of course, Yes I do.”

“Now both of you are officially as a married couple, and you can kiss each other.” After we have said the promise, Yoona and I turn on to face each other. She is giving her sweetest smile. And so do I.

Slowly, her right hand reach my face, I’m just following what will happen next. Our face now is closing each other, I’m closing my eyes. I can feel her warm breath on my skin face. I love the way she’s breathing close to me.

But when she’s about kiss me, I can hear a loud voice such a gun voice! And without realizing me, Yoona is falling down to me, but I could manage her body. My eyes grew wider, my jaw is dropping, I’m in truly shock now and the guests are panic.

“Yy..Yoo..Yoong”  No, No, it’s not right. My wedding dress now turning in half red because of her bloods. I.. I can’t believe it. My body is trembling now. My hands is shaking.

“No, don’t leave me Yoong. We’ve just promised right?” She’s breathing hardly. Now her head is on my lap. I’m her cheek gently. I don’t know how to express it.

---

God, why you called me now? I’m not ready yet. I don’t make Jessica happy yet. I’m still wanna with her. Yes I’ve promised her, to stay with her until death separates us. But not now, I jut not ready yet. Oh God why?

The pain on my back it doesn’t suit with Jessica’s tears. I’m hurting when I saw her is crying like that. I laid my head on her lap, while she’s gently my cheeks. I could see, her dress is turning red because of my bloods.

“Please, don’t cry babe” said me, while whipping her tears. She’s just shaking her head stubbornly.

“No, don’t..don’t leave me”

 

It has been 2 years that I’m as Jessica’s girlfriend. I’m supposed to be “guy” in our relationship. I do love her, and I’ll do everything that make her happy even don’t let her cry. We decided to hide our relationship. Because yeah you knew that Jessica isn’t a commoner like me. She’s a superstar. Every eyes on her. Every step of her will be talks everyone. And I don’t want ruin her career that has been built by her.

Now, I have to meet Jonghyun, my childhood. He has come from Busan, and come to Seoul because he got a job. We decide to meet in a café near her office.

“So how’s Seoul Yoong?” asked Jonghyun when we are waiting our food.

“Eum yeah it’s like a metropolitan city in general. And everything that we want, we can get in here.”

He is just nod for the replied. “Did you know, you grew as well, you look more beautiful Yoong.”  I’m blushed for his praised.

“You too, you are more handsome now.” Said me while grinning.

“Really?” said him while lean her face close to me.

“Ya! What did you do?!”

“I just want to ensure that I’m really handsome in your eyes, and You do.”

“Aishh Lee Jonghyun, you are keep fooling around.” I’m slapping his arm.

“No, I didn’t” and then we are laughing together. Oh I miss this moment.

And then the waiters come to us, and served many food. Umm yummy.

“Aigoo you are still shikshin uh?” He pinches my cheek!

“Aww, what was that for?” said me while rubbing my cheek.

“That’s for you are being shikshin! Hahaha”

Suddenly, someone approached us, and I gasp when I knew who is the owner of the voice.

“Hey Yoong.”

Jonghyun and I turn our head, And I can see Jessica, yes my girlfriend who greet me. Now, what else?

“Uh..hey.” stuttering Yoong!

“Yoong, you knew Jessica Jung?!” said Jonghyun disbeliev.

“O..of..course.”

“Wow you are daebak Yoong. Hey You don’t’ wanna introduce me to her?” plead Jonghyun. I look at Jessica. But why she has that expression? Did I do wrong?

“Yeah you have to introduce me too with THIS GUY Yoong.” Wow she’s jealous? With Jonghyun? My childhood? Because her eyes become dark and she pressed the words of THIS GUY.

“Eumm Jonghyun ah, this is Jessica Jung..eumm she’s my..girlf.. eum she’s my friend. Yeah she’s my friend.” Okay, I’m sorry Sica, I just want to keep our relationship. But Jessica’s face look like more RED? Is she prevents something?

“And Sica, this is Lee Jonghyun my childhood when I was in Busan.”

---

“So, he’s your childhood?”

“Yes, he is my childhood when I was in Busan.”

“Aww and childhood was playing around, always clings each other even intimate right?” What? Did she quip me?

“What do you meant Sica?”

“Oh come on, he is handsome right?” What is leading for?

“Of..Of course he is.” It’s right Jonghyun is handsome. But what does she meant anyway.

“Ahh I see, so you start to interest with a guy, Yoong?” Hah?

“It’s not like what do you think okay. He’s just my childhood, that’s it.”

“And you introduce me just as YOUR FRIEND, AN ORDINARY FRIEND correctly, whereas I’m your girlfriend Im Yoona. I was hurting at that time!”

“Hey, I just want to hide everything about us, even Jonghyun is my childhood but he is stranger for our relationship Sica. And he’s different with Nickhun oppa who knew about us. And don’t you remember, you also introduce as your friend right? whenever I am with you! It was no once but many times!!! I felt hurt too. Didn’t you know that?! ”

“Yoong..”

“Okay, I admit that our relationship is kind of such an embarrassing. Because we area gay! And You are a superstar that has a forbidden relationship such a commoner like me! You feel embarrass right?”

*silence*

Okay she’s crying now, and she’s walking to the door of her room, and slapping it hard. Okay you’ve done good Im Yoona!

---

Now, I just watch the television in my apartment. I left Jessica apartment because we fought yesterday. Neither I nor Jessica, we didn’t contact each other, like phone or via massage. And I feel lonely even guilty too with her. When I’m watching one of infotainment and show buzz something take my attention.

“That’s Jessica?” asked to myself, what does she does?  Press conferences? But for what?

---

“So, Jessica ssi why did you held this press conferences?” asked one of reporters.

“Emm, okay I held this event because I want to announce something that has connection with my personal life.” Personal life? Why she never told me about it before?

“Personal life? Wow that sounds interesting. Okay can you tell us about that clearly?”

“Well, I heard many rumors about me especially about ‘date’ with someone. But all of the rumors was wrong. And I want give true news that I’m on dating with someone who is not from the show buzz world now.” After hearing Jessica’s statement, I feel uneasy. I hope she take a right step.

“Wahhh, can you tell me who is he?”

“Actually it’s NOT HE but SHE.” Okay I knew what will happen next. I can see all the reporters, whispering each other after heard about it.

“Yes, I’m on dating with a girl. And I admit that I am gay” please don’t say it Sica you didn’t think your career?

“So you are gay? And who is SHE anyway?”

“Hmm, well I do love her. We have dated since two years ago until now. I just want to make it clearly, because I don’t want we have miss understanding again.  Now, we have fight, because of miss understanding. And I am who being the causes. I don’t want to lose her, I do love her than everything. She’s like my breath, and I wanna be with her for forever.”

“And I want apologize to her.”

“Well, actually who is her name?”

“Her name is Im Yoona”

Jessica Jung, why you did this?

“Oh, so her name is Im Yoona ssi. Well maybe you can send a regret to her Jessica ssi.”

“Hmm, okay. Yoong, I hope you watch me now. Eumm did you know that I do love you? I can’t live without you. I do sorry for the yesterday Yoong. I was wrong too anyway. I’m sorry for hurting you because my egos. I didn’t realize that you’ve felt hurt too. Sorry for I’m being selfish. But please forgive me. I just want to be with you. I love you Yoong. I do love you.”

I don’t know what to say, I just stare blankly on the screen. And I can see, she is saying the truth. Jessica. I do love you too. And I’ve forgiven you. I’ll make you happy, I promised.

---

“Yoong, I’m scared. What if they hate us?”

“Ssshh, don’t say it again okay? I’m here with you babe.”

Yeah, Jessica’s career has been destroyed by me, by our relationship. Because her fans, even her parent and her family disappointed with her. Her family and her fans criticize us for split our relationship. But we need to fight our love. Because we were promised each other. She’s jobless now. I felt guilty now. Don’t know what to do. Every step of us will be NEWS now.

“Promised me okay, we have to always be together right?” she handed me her pinky finger, we linked our pinky finger. And we do our pinky promise.

“I promised! And I promised, someday I’ll marry you Sica” heard about it. Her eyes grew wider.

“Really?!”

“Yes of course. Because I’ve dream to marry someone who I do love”

“Me too Yoongie. And we’ll marry. Someday”

 

My body is weak now, my breath is heavy. Yoona, you’ve made her in misery again. I’m sorry Sica. But I love you.

“Yoong, *sob* please you have to a little bit survive eoh *sob* Nickhun has called ambulance *sob* for taking you. *sob*Please survive, for our new life Yoong. Please don’t leave me now.”

 

I just stare at her who happily try this and that for her wedding dress. She’s really goddess and pretty in every dress that she used.

“How is it Yoongie?”

“All dress that you wear is really suit with you Sica. You always look beautiful in every dress.”

She just pout. “So cheesy ughh”

 

I wanna get back at that time, oh God why? Is about that our love that forbidden so, you’ll separate us?

I can feel, my pain is hard. I don’t know why, I feel I can survive. I’m sorry Sica ya.

“Sooyeon.. ahh”

“Yoong…be survive okay. The ambulance on the way here.” She’s still crying. This is more give me a pain.

“Sooyeon ah..” I try to cupped her face. Our eyes meet, I can see her hazel orbs in misery because of her tears.

“I..Im sorry…”

“No, you don’t need sorry Yoong, please”

“Sooyeon..hhhh..I..I..love..You.” with my last words, I give her a quick peck on her lips. Quick but surely. And then my sight become dark and I can’t feel anything anymore.

--

*Cough*

Now, I’m here again. But I’m not wearing my wedding dress and hold my white roses tightly. I just sit on my wheelchair. I’m not younger as Jessica Jung who life as a diva, a superstar and an actress again. This is here. The place that we said our promised together. Promised to be together as always. Until death separates us. But the death has been. I missed her so much. It has been years.

This is winter day. The time that she want to marry me.

“Hey, it’s beautiful right?” I just nod for the replied.

“I love the winter day, when the snow is falling down like this.” She wrapped her arms on my body. I can feel warm now. We were sitting on the balcony.

“Uhh it’s cold.”

“Yeah, it’s cold as you right?”

“Ya!” I slap her arms.

“Aww”

“Hey, are you mad?” I just pouted no to reply her question.

“Ya! Don’t be cute like that! Or I will..”

“You will what?”

“I will kiss you senseless until you can’t breath!”

“So just try it” I gave her my smirk.

Oh my god, she’s take it seriously! Now she lean her face close to me.

“Ya! Ya! I just kidding okay!” But she’s too stubborn! Now, I shut my eyes. Because I’m starting feel her mint and warm breath touch my skin. Her right hand, reach my face. Slowly she leaned the kiss on my lips. I love her soft lips. This is not rough as my imagine before. But it’s like passionate kiss, full of our feeling. And I love it.

Tears are escape from my eyes, remember that time. I smiled bitterly when remember every sweet moment with her. God why you’ve separates us like this. She’s in heaven now right? I always pray for her. I could say myself just for her. Until now, none can change her in my deep heart. Yoong I truly miss you.

But suddenly I can feel my pain on my chest. It’s relapsing again. Yes I get heart attack since 3 years ago. But this pain is more. My breath is heavy.

“hhhh….Oh my God” This is just go to hurting more. Is it the way that I can meet You again Yoong? Maybe this is our fate, that our love always survive. I’m sure, we can back together again. And everything turns in to the black. I can’t see anything and any pain.

At the winter sky, there is look like a couple who happily run together in over joy. The couple seems like in glad now. The death was separated them, but the death is bridging them to unite as one again. Because their love never dies.  Although, the destiny can take, ruin, and break everything from them, but it can take their past, their yesterday even their love.

--

“Yoong? Yoong oppa! Where are you?!” yelled a little girl while holding two strawberry ice cream.

“Hey I have two strawberry ice creams! Come out now oppa!”

In the other hand, a little boy is hiding at the back on the tree.

“Aishh that girl, is really now my weakness!” said that boy.  Slowly but sure he is revealing himself.

“Oppa! Yey I’ve found you!” said the little girl happily.

“Now where is my ice cream huh?”

“Here”

“Aww thank you Sica!”

--

“Yoong! Sica! Where are you kids?!” Aish where are they?

“We are here dad!”

“Oh so you are here? Come one mommy has cooked for us. It’s time to dinner!” said me to them who happily enjoy their ice cream.

“Really? Come on Sica! I can’t wait!”

“Ya shikshin! Wait me!” I just can smile to them that run in to our house. I just can sigh. Yeah, After Yoona and Sica death, me and my wife victoria decide to give our kids name use their name. I really miss my sister, and Jessica too. My sister in law. I can’t believe their love really strong until death separated them.

“Khunnie, come in. Kids are waiting!” yelled my wife to me. I smile to her.

“Okay! Daddy is coming!”

 

 

 

HAAAAA finally i updated this one shot. Hummm dunno how this story, it's going well or not. Because I just try! I hope it's good. And please leave comment to give me support to write again. kekekek see ya!