Chapter 37

Life, and a little bit of something else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- (Seungho's POV) - 

"YAH! SEUNGHO! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING! WE MISSED THE TURN! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO TURN LEFT EARLIER!" Soohyun shouted at me from the passenger seat.

"THEN WHY DON'T YOU DRIVE?!"

"IT'S YOUR CAR!"

"NOT A REASON!"

"YAH YOU GUYS STOP FIGHTING! WE'RE PLAYING A GAME HERE, YOU DISTURB OUR CONCENTRATION!!" Mina shouted from the very back seat.

"AND WHY ARE YOU BACK THERE? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ACCOMPANY ME HERE!" I shouted back at her.

 

I can't believe this.

 

This is supposed to be a trip for me and Mina only, but somehow everyone managed to get into the car.

 

 

3 hours ago

"Where are you two going?"

"Skiing! Yaaaay!!! Bye guys!!" Mina shouted in glee and slinged her bag on her shoulder, ready to walk out from SRVR's dorm.

"Oh no. You two wouldn't go without us.." Jahyun smirked.

"What do you mean?" She turned her head and frowned.

"You think you have the luxury to go on a date yet? Uh oh, no Mina..no. Everyone! Let's go!"

"What the hell.." I could only say when everyone grabbed their bags and followed us to the car.

"I'm sorry, Seungho. Our company decided that she shouldn't be 'left alone' with a boy for a while. You know, after everything.." Soohyun tapped my shoulder apologetically.

"Ahh..and while we're at it, can I ask Mir and the rest to come too? They could meet us on the way." Gihoon asked and pulled his phone.

 

 

I looked at Mina from the rear window and she just grinned widely, "YAH! MINA! CHANGE SEATS WITH SOOHYUN!"

"Mina, noooo. We're winning here, hyung just drive quietly will you?" Jahyun answered for her.

"YAH! I'M NOT YOU DRIVER!"

"SEUNGHO! TURN LEFT!!!!"

 

Aish.

 

♦ ♦ ♦ 

 

Mina and I have officially dating for two weeks now and we couldn't be happier. If it wasn't for those annoying guys, we would have spent today quietly just with the two of us.

Well, so much for trying to be romantic.

"Wipe off that expression of yours.." Mina sat besides me on the ground and gave me a hot cocoa.

"They're so noisy." I looked at Mir and Gihoon who were playing snow war with some little kids.

"They're just having fun there.."

"I want to have fun too.." I made a pout, "With you alone..let's get away from here."

"Hahahaha did you trying to give me an aegyo?"

"Did it work?"

"No."

"Aish.."

"Anyway, where's the other?" She asked, looking around the area.

"On the slope, I think. Cheondoong is teaching Jahyun snowboard, and the rest...well, like I care." I sipped my hot cocoa.

"Don't be angry..they're just taking care of us. It'd be bad if something came up again.."

"But it's just me..it's not like it'd our first time seen together."

"We're just being careful. Please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter