Chapter 15: Continuation

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.... (LAFS)

Part 2

Continuation…

“Simple?”

She nod and the next thing she say made me want to blow up.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Can I be your girlfriend?” she asked in a very sweet tone and her eyes saying ‘pretty please?’

I just stand there with my mouth whole open…what did she say again? Can you repeat it once more?

“Can I be your girlfriend?”

Again?

“Can I be your girlfriend?”

Am I mistaken? Can you please repeat it? Maybe I’m just hallucinating.

“Can I be your girlfriend?”

“Can I be your girlfriend?”

“Can I be your girlfriend?”

“Can I be your girlfriend?”

“Can I be your girlfriend?”

“Can I be your girlfriend?”

“Can I be your girlfriend?”

“Can I be your girlfriend?”

“Can I be your girlfriend?”

“Can I be your girlfriend?”

“Can I be your girlfriend?”

“Can I be your girlfriend?”

“Can I be your girlfriend?”

Ok stooooooooooooop! I’ve got it okay? My mind is so over acting, I said repeat it just ONCE and not TWICE!!!

But…it’s just not twice…wait, I just count it.

“Hey”

“Holy cow!”

I heard her laugh, laughing in this kind of situation, abnormal.

“Hey, am I your girlfriend now?” she ask me

“W-w-what?”

“Are you deaf or just simply stupid?”

“See, you have the guts to tell me those things and then you want me to make you my girlfriend” I said, who is she calling stupid? Me?

“Oh…hahhahhah…sorry” she said and just kept smiling at me.

“No! I will never make you my girlfriend!” I shouted at her and leave her there.

*walking* *walking* *walking*

I don’t know what makes me stop in walking but I guess my feet have their own mind, I turn around…even my body has its own movement and mind.

I saw Sulli leaning against the wall, I saw the sadness in her eyes…full of sadness and disappointment…I wanted to run over to her and tell her that I’m eating my words.

.

.

.

.

.

What?! No, no, no…eating my words means agreeing with her to be my girlfriend.

And a question just run through my mind, why does she want me to make her my girlfriend? Am I that too handsome and cool? Or is she a diehard fan?

Fan?! Excuse me, fans don’t call me stupid!

But why?

----------------------------------------------------------

Sulli’s POV

As expected, I know he will disagree with that, and who in this world want to be my boyfriend? I’m ugly but beautiful, I’m intelligent but not so intelligent…hhahahhah…just joking.

*Sigh* I’m a big fool, I don’t want him to get hurt that’s why I want to be his girlfriend, so that I can make him happy. Let me tell you something I heard one afternoon.

[Flash back]

Lalalalalalalalalalala

I’m going at the auditorium because I forgot my bag in our preparation room and as expected there were no people in it except me…so silent.

But something caught my ears; I was halfway toward the room when in the hallway on the left side I heard something

“D-dad, I’m sorry” the girl said,

Who is she, her voice and back looks familiar,

Oh well, why would I even care, right? And besides, it’s not my business and I don’t do eavesdropping,

But someone is telling me to listen and to stay where I am…it feels so weird.

“Dad *sobs*” the girl then start sobbing. Shocks. Why?

“But dad, I really didn’t love Minho…I love Dae Ho”

Oh, so he didn’t really love- WHAT?! WHO IS IT AGAIN?!

Minho? As in Choi Minho? And who is the other one? Dae Ho? *Think*…*Lightbulb*

Jaeki! He’s Dae Ho and that means that girl is…

“Dad, I don’t wanna do it anymore! Why can’t you let me be happy?” she said in a sad and angry tone

“Just because of money, you’re using me” *sobs*

What?! Why can’t I understand?

“You want me to sacrifice my own happiness because of your d*mn business!” she shouted.

Somehow, I felt pain for her. Because of her dad she’s so sad.

Because of money, she needs to sacrifice her own happiness.

Money is priceless for me because it cannot buy my happiness.

And also my happiness is nothing compared to money.

“When can I stop?!”

“What?!”

“Ok, all I need to do is to make him my boyfriend again and make him trust me right?” she asked her dad on the phone.

What?! She will really do it?

He will………use him?

No, it can’t be…he already suffered too much before and I don’t want it to happen again and also I don’t want it to happen to the same person who hurt him before.

And, I hurriedly run toward the exit not caring about my bag. For Minho, i can do everything. Even if it means hurting.

[End of flashback]

And because of that, something came up my mind…and that is to be his girlfriend.

I know you’re thinking I’m a very stupid girl, but…I also don’t know why I am doing this.

Is it wrong to save him? To protect him?

They say that you will do stupid things for someone that you love.

I met him, we become friends, he helped me, cry in front of me and I have seen the cold Minho…and I love everything about him no matter what.

[Back at the hallway]

I don’t have anything to do so I guess I need to go home and besides it’s almost 10:00 pm. This is the first time I’m going home like this in this hour…so creepy.

In my way home, I didn’t know that the streets when night was so beautiful, lots of fish cake stand *Smile* I smiled remembering Minho.

Halfway through our street I saw drunken men in the right side of the street’s lane.

I felt goose bumps all over.

Please protect me God, I don’t want to die, I’m too young.

“Hey” one of the guys called me when they saw me.

I didn’t look at them, I’m too scared and my heart is beating so fast.

“Hey, stop!” he commanded me again.

I can’t run because if I do, they will go after me, and our street was not so near from here.

“I said stop” the guy said and grab me on my wrist.

“W-why?” I ask scared.

“Are you deaf?!” he shouted.

“N-no” I replied trembling.

“Then come with us, we will bring you to heaven” he said and smirk. I tried to get away but the guy was strong. I tried to fight but I'm so weak.

No please, I felt tears began flowing my cheeks.

He is pulling me to his comrades now…I can’t stop my tears, they keep falling…who wouldn’t right?

I’m so afraid.

“Let go of her” another guy said and pull me away from the guy who is holding my wrist.

I look at him, he’s wearing a white cap and a uniform from Hansung University too.

Is it Jaeki?

“Mind your own business dude!” the gangster pulled me again and pushes the mysterious guy in his shoulder.

“But she’s my business” the mysterious guy said again and pulled me towards him. Look, that is there codenames- mysterious guy and the gangster

“She’s my girlfriend!” the gangster replied,

WHAT?! EXCUSE ME!!!!!! WHY WOULD I WANT TO?!!!

I was about to say those words when the mysterious guy said:

“She’s my fiancée”

LIKE WHAT IS THIS ING GUY TALKING ABOUT?!!!!!! ARE THE BOTH OF THEM OUT OF THEIR MIND?!!

“What?” the gangster ask

“Stupid deaf!” the mysterious guy shouted

“And who you calling stupid?” he was about to punch him when:

The mysterious guy didn’t answer but took his wallet and show something on the gangster….after the gangster read that…he hurriedly run away with his comrades.

*sigh*

Even though this mysterious guy said that I was his fiancée, he saved me from those bastards

“Thank you” I said shyly

And I was so shock, really shock…extra shock and double extra shock when I saw:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jaeki!!!!!

 

 

 

Joke

 

 

 

 

When I see no other than…

 

 

 

 

 

CHOI MINHO!!!! OH MY GOSH.

“What are you?”

What am I talking about?

I’m sorry I’m just so shock.

“I mean, what are you doing here?”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho’s POV

What am I doing here huh?!

What kind of question is that?!!!!!!

“YOU NAUGHTY GIRL” I said while walking forward to her, she just step backward (Author: this kind of scene is their hobby XD)

“WHAT IN THE WORLD COMES TO YOUR MIND WALKING ALONE IN THIS KIND OF HOUR?!” I added, then because of anger I can’t stop my words.

“THOSE BASTARDS MIGHT HAVE DONE SOMETHING DIRTY TO YOU! CAN’T YOU THINK OF THAT?”

I put my hand beside her head and again trapping her, sometimes I think the author was very weird because how many times do we do it already?

I feel that she’s trembling.

“I-I’m sorry… *sniff* b-but I’m also *sniff* scared” then she sobs, then she’s slowly seating on the grass.

Her hands was on her face while she’s crying, she’s really scared.

And the next thing I do was…I hug her.

“Shhh, I’m sorry I shouted at you…everything will be ok” I whisper at her and after that I kiss her on the forehead.