Take Care of My Girlfriend

Take Care of My Girlfriend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4EmgyeHrsI

 

 

>Junghyung's POV<

 

 

The  school bell rang for lunch. Everybody went out of the classroom except for the two of us, Kikwang and I. We're classmates while the other four are classmates. Yeah, we were left out and it , you know.

 

We went out of our classroom and went to the 'waiting place' of B2st. It's where we usually hang out and wait for the other members before eating lunch and before going home. 

 

As we were walking towards our waiting place, "Junhyung hyung! Kikwang-ah! We're here!" Yoseob shouted from our waiting place, waving, and smiling widely at us. They are already there, waiting for the both of us.

 

We did the 'hug and hand greetings' as soon as we see each other. We are always like this and we are like brothers.

 

When we entered the cafeteria, the students or more like of our 'fangirls' screamed.

 

"KYYYYAAAAAAA!!! BEAST IS HERE!!!! THEY CAME!!!!" The girl student screamed. We laughed, they screamed louder.

 

We were walking towards our place in the cafeteria when Seulmi walked passed at us. I didn't look at her or anything, instead, Kikwang looked back at her.

 

 

Few hours passed and it's our dismissal.

 

After our class and as soon as our teacher went out of our classroom, Kikwang sat beside  me.

 

"Hyung!" Kikwang exclaimed.

 

"What? What's your problem?" I said jokingly.

 

"Seulmi." He replied.

 

Seulmi? What's with her? Oh right, she was my ex-girlfriend. She's also studying here but she's not our classmates nor the other members.

 

"What's with her?" I asked him. 

 

"Uhhh...I want to ask her on date if it's okay with you." It made me looked at him. "I'll take care of her more than how much you took care of her. It's been a year since you two broke up, right?"

 

"Im sorry hyung, I didn't expect that I would fall for her." He added.

 

I chuckled. "Why are you asking me that? O-of course, it's o-okay! It's not like we have anything to do with each other anymore. I mean, I don't have feeling with her anymore. Don't be sorry, I'm not hurt."

 

Kikwang smiled widely and said, "Thanks, hyung!"

 

We stood up and were about to go out of the room when I held his shoulder and said, "just please be a good boyfriend to her." I smiled at him and went out first before him.

 

------------------------------------------

 

I've been wheeling around my bed. I can't sleep because of what Kikwang said to me a while ago at school and because of  what I said to him as well.

 

Yes. I'm such a liar.

 

In all what I've said to him a while ago? Neither of them were true! All of it weren't true!

 

I'm not hurt? In fact, I'm hurting!

 

It's okay? It's not okay!

 

I don't have feelings with her anymore? There's still! and I still love her so much.

 

It was all lie! It hurts. It hurts for me to be asked by my best friend if he could date her and to hear that he fell for the woman whom I'm still in love with.

 

We've been together for 2 years. We were just in first year when she became my girlfriend and we broke up when we were in 3rd year. It's been a year since we broke up and in these one year, there's not a day that I didn't miss her. She asked  me a favor since we broke up to not talk to each other and act like we don't know each other because she want to move on, so I did, we did.  We didn't talk at all, ever since.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I often now see Kikwang and Seulmi together inside and outside of the campus. Maybe they are already dating. They're sweet and it kills me whenever I see them together. The members knew about this and it's not like they can do anything about it so I said let them be.

 

It was lunch break when Kikwang talked to me. He's not with Seulmi? He said it's going smoothly with him and Seulmi. They are already dating and he told me  how happy he is when he's with her.

 

"Hyung!"

 

"Hey. How's you and Seulmi?" I said while smiling.

 

"We're good! Very good! I think she's already liking me. But there's a time when she's not in her mood, it's like she's thinking other things and she wants to be alone."

 

"Then it's good. Good luck. Keep it up." I cheered for them.

 

He was going out of the cafeteria but went back to where we are seating.

 

"Hyungs, next saturday, 4 pm at my house. I'll be expecting you guys." He said to us, b2st. It's his birthday.

 

"Sure! We'll go." Doojun hyung replied.

 

"Seulmi will be going there too, make sure to come!" He shouted from the entrance of the cafeteria.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

Saturday night when Kikwang asked us to go clubbing. Next saturday is his birthday. Today is his pre-celebration. We ordered drinks.

 

After few hours, the other four members were already at the dance floor while both of us were still at our place.

 

While we were talking, we talked about Seulmi, what she likes and doesn't likes.

 

"She can't drink a lot and she doesn't like smoke. She hates being alone so always be with her. Always celebrate her  birthday and anniversaries." I reminded him.

 

"Right." He said and drink his tequila.

 

I know I'm going to turn around and regret this but I still acted cool.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I'm few minutes late on Kikwang's birthday party. There are a lot of people, the other members are here and most of the people are our batch mate. I gave his birthday gift and sat with the other members.

 

I saw Seulmi came, wearing a dress and holding her gift for him. She's still beautiful. As soon as Kikwang saw her, he kissed her on her cheek. She saw me looking at her, I smiled.

 

The next thing I knew, she's walking towards me.

 

"Hi Junhyung-ah." She greeted me with a smile on her face and sat in front of me. 

 

"Junhyung-ah, we'll just grab a drink. Stay here with Seulmi." Doojun hyung said and left with the other members. Seulmi and I were left alone.

 

"Hey. What's up?" I pretended to be cool.

 

"Nothing. It's just that Kikwang and I are already dating. You know it, right?"

 

"Of course." I smiled.

 

"I hope there's no problem with it?"

 

"Of course! Good luck to the both of you." I smiled again.

 

This is the first time we talked since our break up and we talked about Kikwang. GREAT.

 

After hours, I went to the bathroom and when I went out, I saw them kissing. I felt like a building fell on me. I hurriedly went out of the scene before they knew my presence.

 

I said my good byes to them first because I said I'm not feeling well which is not true, well, some part of it is true because of what I saw. Kikwang thaked me for coming and he told me that he will update me about the two of them.

 

I was about to sleep when my phone rang.

 

"Hyung! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" It's Kikwang.

 

"Why? Why are you so happy?"

 

"Nothing. Seulmi asked me to go in the rooftop of our school on monday because she will say something to me that will make me happy."

 

"Really? You should go, maybe she'll say yes to become your girl friend."

 

"That's what I've been thinking. I felt like she will become my girl friend on Monday because she responded to my kiss a while ago." 

 

"Right." I know because I saw.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

I've been thinking if I should let her know my true feelings or not.

 

It's 3 pm and they should meet at 3:15 pm. I hope she's already here.

 

Damn it! I love her! I want her to know my true feelings. It hurts to pretend that everything is okay when in fact, it's not okay!

 

She's here. I called her. "Seulmi-ah!" She looked back.

 

"Junhyung-ah? What are you doing here?" She looks like disappointed because she's expecting to see Kikwang instead of me.

 

"Are you disappointed because it's not Kikwang whom you are facing right now?" I asked her. She's few inches away from me.

 

"No. It's not-"

 

"Do you like him?" She wasn't able to continue what she was saying because of what I asked her. It takes time before she answered.

 

*Say no! no! no! no! Say no!  Tell him no, tell him your heart is still waiting for me. SAY NO! *

 

"Can't you see? I'm still lovin' you. Until now, I still love you! My heart can't seem to let you go. Since we broke up, there's not a day that I didn't miss you..."

 

"Kikwang asked me if he could date you, I said sure, there's no problem, I don't have feelings for you anymore. But damn it, it was all lies! I can't get myself to say that I still can't sleep at night because of you. With a forced smile, I encouraged him and sent him away..." My tears started to fall when I saw her crying also.

 

"I pretended to be cool in front of him while talking about you. I still acted cool even if I know i will regret this in the end...."

 

"............Everytime he will turn his back to me, I am  begging in my mind for him not to date you, not to court you..."

 

"I love you and even if just for now, I want to become selfish. I'll just think of us, just the both of u, nothing else... can't we be together again?"

 

"Junghyung-ah...." She finally spoke., but still crying.

 

"Why are you doing this just now? Why are you telling me your true feelings for me just now? Why only now? When I'm already love him a nd ready to forget our past..."

 

"I'm sorry Junhyung." Only 3 words, but it felt like millions of knives were stabbed to my chest.

 

"I guess that's a no?" I forcedly smiled.

 

"Mianhe." She lightly bowed her head and she went near me and hugged me.

 

"You will find another woman better than me. You're such a good man, Junhyung-ah. I loved you, always remember that. But this time, it's time for you to move on and let me go.... it's time for us to move one and let each other's go...."

 

Maybe she's right. We're not meant for each other. Iguess, it's really time for me to move on. 

 

I hugged her more tight and kissed her on her forehead for the last time. She broke the hug and wiped my tears with her thumb.

 

"Seulmi? Junhyung hyung?" It's Kikwang, he already came. I walked to him while smiling.

 

"Kikwang-ah, just please, take care of my girlfriend." I whispered to him and patted his shoulder.

 

"Correction, EX-girlfriend."

 

"Right. EX-girlfriend." I slightly laughed.

 

"I will, I promise."

 

 

With that, I walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END.