Fatty Tummy

White Plain Confession

Changsub gasped.

There was a plain white envelope among pinks and reds. Today was his turn to take all the fan letters and fan gifts from headquarters and brought them to dorm. Sungjae helped him brought the box full of gifts and foods. Changsub’s mind traveled to somewhere he couldn’t even understand where. That plain white envelope sure caught his attention. After he arrived at the dorm, he started to divided and sorted the fan letters by the members’ names.

Actually he still tired because he had schedules for Monstar as the cameo with other members. He felt thankful for given the opportunity to act with his senior, Junhyung from Beast.

Changsub did his job, and he put the boxes next to TV so the members could put them easily. He walked to the bedroom with a white plain envelope on his hand. Eunkwang took a glance, “A letter from university?”

Changsub shook his head, “Nope. Fan.”

“Fan? A plain one?”

“Yup.”

“Weird.”

“Unique,” corrected Changsub. Eunkwang giggled, “Where are mine?”

“Next the TV. I put it orderly, don’t ruin them,” said Changsub as he jumped to his bed and covered up half of his body with his blue blanket because today was suprisingly cold. He ripped the envelope, and there was another white plain paper with a neat handwritten.

 

 

Good morning.

Thank you for chose this ugly letter. I know you must be wondering why did I use plain white envelope meanwhile fan usually use colorful and sweet with perfume envelope, because this is exactly the way to explain why I chose to love you.

Not to be rude, but honestly, I love your fatty tummy and that what makes you special. When the other male k-idols are busy shaping their body, and building their abs to be muscular, I was happily seeing your fatty tummy.

You might find me weird, attracted to something people usually don’t but trust me, this feeling is the sincere one. 

This feeling is something you can always lean on me. Something that never die. I put it on a red string and fate is the only one which can tell you about it.

Changsub-ssi.

Is it too much if I ask you to stay like this?

My fatty tummy Changsub-ssi.

You might consider your body as unattractive point, but to be someone who put his concern much more in his skill of singing, put all his best self in every stage—than his looks is also someone with sincere smiles, someone with an admirable soul, my reasons why I still find my hand write this letter.

Changsub-ssi.

Don’t be afraid to be different. Because that’s the only way I can find you among the crowded. Because that’s the only way I can love you more than this—less than tomorrow, more than yesterday.

Changsub-ssi.

My precious baby.

This might be my first letter,

Or maybe my last—if you find this ridiculous, I will stop.

But that doesn’t mean my love will.

Sincerely,

Forever yours.

 

 

“Hyung what happened with you?” asked Ilhoon, he was chewing a chocolate donut and looked at Changsub who glued at his state. Changsub shook his head, and turned his head, “Ilhoon-ah, what do you think about fan that love you for who you really are?”

Ilhoon ‘hmm’-ing and then shrugged, he ate the last bite of his donut and grabbed the envelope in Changsub’s hand, as the older let him to read it.

Ilhoon gasped, “Hyung.”

“Ya?”

“Do you know who is she?” asked Ilhoon.

Changsub shook his head, “I don’t know.”

At the same time, Peniel came to the room with his iPad, he chuckled like a stupid and when he saw the older, Peniel showed the iPad screen to him. Changsub lifted one of his eyebrows, “W-what?”

“This one.”

Peniel was monitoring their twitter account, and currently reading all the mentions they received. Changsub let his eyes scrolled the screen which pointed by the younger. He gasped—again.

 

@OFFICIALBTOB Have you read my white plain confession letter, Mr. fatty tummy?

 

Changsub grinned at Peniel who giggling. The younger said, “It was me, or you? Mr. fatty tummy she talked about.”

“Me.” Changsub answered.

“Wait, I thought you want to be called as muscular manly boy like Hyunsik? You go on diet, regularly come to gym for exercise, I thought you’re serious about showing fans your abs,” Eunkwang came in and bothered into the conversation. Changsub shrugged, “Someone asked me the opposite.”

“Someone?” Eunkwang blinked.

Ilhoon waved the white envelope in front of leader’s eyes. Eunkwang grabbed it at once and read it fastly while Peniel sneaked a peek at it. Changsub rested his head on the wall, and then Eunkwang patted his shoulder, “You’ve got a very charming fan, man. Don’t lose it.”

“She found your least attractive point—just like what you usually said—as your most admirable thing. She sure a great fan. You should thank her,” added Ilhoon.

Changsub nodded, “I know.”

“I wish I have one,” murmured Peniel.

Changsub chuckled, then he got up and his phone. “What are you going to do?” asked Eunkwang.

“I’m not sure she will read it, but I will write it anyway.”

 

 

BTOB Whisper | BTOB Fancafe:

Without telling to you specifically, I hope you know that I’m glad to have someone like you. I will try to love the thing that you love the most. Because it was also my white plain confession to you.

-Poet Changsub-