oo1

Naruto Shippuden Remake (Sasuke X You)

- - -

Hikari pants, holding a kunai knife in her hand. 

I will practise until I can perfect this jutsu!

She performs her jutsu perfectly, but then falls to the ground in exhaustion. "Ahh! I....It's so hard....to....breathe....."

She struggles to stand up, and rushes back to the Leaf Village.

- - -

"Hey, Hikari!" Sakura calls out, then her eyes widen, "Wha-?! Hikari? Are you alright?!"

Hikari gives her a small smile. "I-I'll be fine... Just had practice..."

Without hesitating, Sakura takes Hikari to the Medical Hospital. 

"You need some rest, okay? You shouldn't wear yourself out like that!"

Hikari lowers her head. "I'm sorry..."

Sakura sighs, and then softens. "I'll call Lady Tsunade to visit you."

- - -

Lady Tsunade isn't only the Hokage of the village, but she also took care of Hikari growing up. She found her in the forests, and decided to make her her own child. 

- - -

A light knock hit the door. "Come in.."

Neji walks in with Ten Ten and Lee. 

"H-Hikari! Are you alright?!?!" Ten Ten asks, rushing to the bedside. "Do you need anything at all?"

Lee pushes Ten Ten aside. "Hikari! If you want, I'll go get you some apples!"

Hikari smiles, "Nah, I'm okay~ But thanks!"

Neji looks at Hikari worriedly. "Hey, Hikari... Didn't I already tell you... not to practise too much?!?!" Neji suddenly shouts, causing them all to shiver.

"...I'm sorry, I won't do it again."

Neji sighs,  before walking out.

"What was all that about?" Ten Ten asks. "Well, Hikari, get better soon!"