Sharing The Love

After Time Passes

 

-  Part Three: I need you -

Wooyoung is getting ready to go to work. Taeyeon is preparing breakfast for them. Wooyoung walked to the kitchen. Taeyeon saw him and said "Breakfast." while smiling. Wooyoung replied her smile. He sat while she put a cup of coffee on the table for him. He said thank you and she replied him welcome. He take a sip of the coffee and start eating the pancakes. Taeyeon sat in front of him. "How is it?" Taeyeon asked. "It's nice, as always. thank you, honey" Wooyoung replied with a sincere but weak smile. "Why? Is there something wrong?" Taeyeon asked with a serious yet worried tone. "Nothing. Don't worry." Wooyoung continue eating his pancakes. "Hmm~ Okay." Taeyeon drink her tea. Her face look really worried. Wooyoung hold her hand and say "Don't worry, honey. Everything is fine." Taeyeon look into his eyes sorrowfully and nods. he smiled and stand up after he finished his breakfast. He walked towards the door and Taeyeon followed his back. He stop walking when Taeyeon hold his wrist. "Are you okay?" Wooyoung asked while holding her shoulder. "Yes. I stopped you to fix your tie" then she helps him with his tie. "Thank you. What do I do without you." Wooyoung said. Taeyeon smiled. "You know, you can always tell me anything, right?" Taeyeon look into his eyes deeply. "I'm your wife. Don't worry." Taeyeon added. Wooyoung gave no reaction. "Don't hurt yourself for me, okay? Please." Taeyeon said while her hands cupping his face. He looked at her face and stare. "I need you. and I love you. I don't want to lose you" Wooyoung said. "I need you too. We need each other." Taeyeon pull his face closer and kiss his lips. It's their first intimate kiss in their married life. Wooyoung hold her waist. She stop kissing him and smiled. "Go to work now. You'll be late." she said while fixing his collar. Wooyoung smiled and nods. "Bye." Taeyeon said while waving to her husband. Wooyoung walk off and went to his office with a happy mode after giving a peck to his beloved wife.

 

Wooyoung came home and Taeyeon welcomed him warmly. "How's work?" Taeyeon asked him while sitting on their bed. "Fine. I'm busier today since Doojoon and Chansung went overseas" Wooyoung replied while ing his shirt. "Sica and Sooyoung paid a visit today. We drank coffee in the lobby cafe" Taeyeon said. "Really? Jay told me that Jessica is pregnant." Wooyoung said while wrapping a towel around his waist. "Yes. She is. It's a honeymoon baby. Hahahha" Taeyeon keep her head low. "Wooyoung..." Taeyeon called wooyoung's name. "Yes?" Wooyoung turned to Taeyeon. Taeyeon came closer to him. He look at his face and teep toed. She hug his shoulders with her arms. Wooyoung smiled and hug her waist, "What happened?" he asked. "Nothing. I feel like hugging you now. Very tightly." Taeyeon said while putting her head on Wooyoung's shoulder. "You're so thin. Eat more" Wooyoung stated. "Really? Hahahaha" she stop hugging him. "Why did you stop hugging me?" Wooyoung asked. "You're tired. You need rest. So now, take bath then we'll have dinner then we'll sleep."Taeyeon said with a playful strict voice. "Well~ okay" said Wooyoung, pouting. "Good boy" said Taeyeon. "But first, (Wooyoung gives a deep peck on Taeyeon's lips)" "Yah!" Taeyeon yelled while slapping his chest lightly. "I love you, honey" he whispered. "Me too." She replied.



To be continued