Key and Taemin's version

Don't Speak

Key and Taemin's version

It was a stormy night; everyone was staying indoors for their own safety and warmth. But two events of their loves’ one betray occurs at this very night. However, their choice of reacting to the situation was very different.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Key started packing his belongings into the luggage bag and was determine to leave. Taemin was trying his best to explain from the outside of the room, with the door blocking out his voice. Soon, the rapper was done with his packing and swung the door open to leave the place he could no longer call home.

Taemin reacted in time and pulled Key back by his wrist, stopping him from leaving.

“Listen to me! Please! I can explain!” He begged.

“I don’t want to listen,” the rapper replied coldly, trying to get free from the maknae’s grip.

Key started struggling, but Taemin was not that weak as he seems to be. Even though it was difficult to get out from his grip, he tried his best to continue on his pace, wanting to leave the unfaithful lover. No matter how the younger one pleaded him to stay to listen, Key had chosen to ignore. The brunette could no longer stand how stubborn the diva was and used his hidden strength yanking him back.

“COME ON, JUST ING LISTEN TO ME!” He yelled in despair wanting to explain everything to Key.

It was the first time Taemin had ever shouted at Key.
And maybe the last time he could ever shout at him.

The older one winced in pain the very moment he was pulled back. He had finally turned around to face his lover. Tears were flowing out from his eyes, nothing but pure hurt and pain in his eyes. Taemin had never hurt him physically before or even scream at him like that.

He was no longer Lee Taemin he knew few years ago.

That Taemin would never argued with him
That Taemin would acquiesce to his every request he made.
That Taemin would never ever think of hurting him.
That Taemin would never cuddle with another guy.
That Taemin would never betray him.

Key should have already realized the changes that were taking place within Taemin for the past few months. But he refused to listen, lying to himself. The rapper had made up all sorts of reason, explaining the unusual action the maknae had done. Actually, that Taemin he knew was gone long ago…

The painful looked on the flawless face made Taemin realized that he had hurt him. He quickly let go, but the red mark he made did not fade off. The dancer was too reckless, hurting the person he love so dearly.

“I am…” Taemin’s words were cut off by Key two simple words reply.

“Don’t speak.”

Silence surrounded the both of them.

Key turned back, plodding off once again.

Taemin did not hold him back anymore, he knew he should not.

His betray had hurt him, very deeply.

If he really loves Key, he should let him go.

 

Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reason
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts.