Update

자유 True Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've just posted all of the chapters onto this story so they are now available for view (Previously only ten chapters were available)! Thank you to everybody who has supported me for all of these years, and I truly hope that you enjoyed True Beauty because it is a story that I hold dear to my heart. 

As a shameless promotion, for those of you who don't know already, I've started a new story called Pixelated. I know it's pretty ty to start a new story when I have all these unfinished ones, but Pixelated is already almost finished in my documents (as I had started it quite some time ago) so I promise it will see a conclusion. 

I had actually began this story around the same time I was finishing up True Beauty so I do feel like the vibe between the two are relatively similar. Out of all of my other stories, Pixelated is my second favorite (after True Beauty) because it is also one that I hold close to my heart and invested a lot of myself into. I had actually planned on officially publishing Pixelaed without releasing it on AFF, but because it never saw a conclusion two years ago, I decided to release it now (with a conclusion in mind, I promise.)

With that, I hope you enjoy!

 

READ IT HERE

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter