Epilogue

자유 True Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh Sehun you little , it's almost 6 PM and you still aren't dressed yet!" Mihyun exclaimed with exhasperation.

"I don't understand why I have to get dressed," Sehun whined as he kicked his feet up lazily onto the coffee table, "It's just dinner with the boys."

"Jongins bringing his new girlfriend today you insensitive prick! This is the first time he's brought any girl around to show us, so you are not about to present yourself in yesterday's t-shirt and khakis!" Mihyun exclaimed as she flung a dish rag at him. "Now get up and get dressed."

"Fine! Jesus Christ," Sehun muttered under his breath as he reluctantly made his way to their bedroom. "But I'm not wearing a tux!"

Mihyun muttered profanity under her breath and sighed at how childish Sehun still acted. She felt a light tug on her dress, and her face lit up when she saw Kyungsoo staring sleepily up at her.

"Aigoo, is my little baby awake?" Mihyun cooed as she lifted the three year old up into her arms. Kyungsoo giggled happily at the sudden height and squealed in delight, "Daddy's a prick!"

Mihyun nodded her head in approval, "Yes he is."

"Can you not teach him to insult me already?" Sehun sighed as he came out of their bedroom with a tie hung loosely around his neck.

"But you are a prick," Mihyun blinked in innocently back at him.

"A prick!" Kyungsoo shouted with glee as he pointed his chubby fingers at Sehun. "A prick!"

"Daddy is not a prick," Sehun answered patient as he ticked Kyungsoo gently under his chin. Kyungsoo laughed loudly at the touch, and flailed his arms to smack him away, "A prick!"

"We're never going to have a kid, Mihyun," Sehun muttered as he wiped away the saliva that dribbles out of Kyungsoo's mouth.

"Why not?" Mihyun whined as she held Kyungsoo up in her arms. "Kyung is such a cutie, aren't you baby boy?"

"Prick!" Kyungsoo squealed happily as

"If Baekhyun and Chanyeol ask I'm going to tell them that you taught him that," Mihyun added as an afterthought.

"Sehunnie taught you that word, right Kyungie?" Mihyun cooed as she tickled under the boys chin.

"Baek is going to woop my ," Sehun whined as he tried to fix the tie around his neck. "Give me some help, would you."

Mihyun placed Kyungsoo down in his high chair before raising her arms in surrender, "No can do. Jaesuk was the one who tied all my ties for me, remember?"

"You're hopeless," Sehun muttered under his breath as he tried to figure out how the piece of cloth was supposed to work around his neck. "Your dad called when you were out today, by the way."

"Yeah?" Mihyun asked with a cocked head as she began placing out the tableware. "What'd he say?"

"He wanted to know if you're still available for dinner this Thursday," Sehun answered, giving up on making his tie look decent. No matter what he did, Baekhyun was going to make a big fuss and fix it for him anyways. "I told him you wouldn't miss it."

"I guess," Mihyun answered in what she hoped was her most indifferent tone.

Sehun rolled his eyes, easily seeing right through her facade, "Don't try that stuff on me Miss Han, I know exactly what you're really thinking."

"I beg to differ, Mr. Oh," Mihyun retorted with a scoff.

Sehun shook his head and chuckled at her childishness. He glanced at her meaningfully out of the corner of his eye, "I'm glad you finally agreed to give him another chance, Mihyun. He's been trying to schedule a dinner for months now with you playing hard to get. In the end, family is family, Mihyun, and he's the last of it."

Mihyun spun around to face him with narrowed eyes, "What are you talking about? You're my family, Sehun."

Sehun sent her a pointed look, "You know what I mean."

Mihyun folded her arms, "I don't believe I do. My family consists of you, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Luhan, Kyungsoo, Minseok, Jaesuk, Jongin, and whomever that new girl of his is." She glanced at Kyungsoo and cooed as she patted his head, "and I can't forget you either, can I little Soo?"

Kyungsoo gurgled happily in response.

"What's this talk about family?" Baekhyun's voice echoed through the halls before his face popped around the corner

"Baekhyun!" Mihyun greeted him cheerfully by embracing him into a hug. "Sehun was just bitter that he's not a so called real family member since we don't share the same blood."

Baekhyun arched an eyebrow mischievously, "Oh? But you guys share a lot of other things, like saliva and -"

"Why don't you say hello to Kyungsoo?" Sehun loudly interrupted as he gestured to the toddler that was sitting innocently in his high chair. "And it would be nice if you stopped letting yourself in, Baekhyun. The key we hide in the mailbox crack is for emergencies, not for you to break in without notification."

"Hello to you too, Sehun. Clearly you're still fabulous at making people feel right at home," Baekhyun rolled his eyes. He threw his arms up into the air and made a complete 180

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter