RULES

thesupreme--directory
Applying:
 
  • Please create a separate tumblr account for your idol.
  • When creating your tumblr account, please use this format: “thesupreme-idolsname.tumblr.com” 
  • Have your ask box OPEN so we can contact you if anything comes up during the process of adding you to the list.
  • One person is allowed to roleplay 2 or more idols.
  • You may not be 2 people from the same group!
  • Please,Please! Make sure to check if the idol is available before you apply.
  • Try to make your character ASAP, it’ll keep us a lot more organized. 
  • Send your application TWICE.
  • If we do not add you to the list after 1 day, that means we did not receive it so please RESEND IT.
Hiatus/reservation:
 
  • When you are reserving a character, you may reserve them for 3 days only. It can be on anonymous when you are reserving. 
  • If you are inactive for 2 Weeks, you will be taken off the list, unless we are notified beforehand that you will be inactive. Hiatus up to 1 month only. 
  • If you need more amount of time, please notify us. Make sure to send it twice.  
Other rules:
 
  • PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL! If there are any problems, please notify us ASAP! It will be taken care of.
  • You’re allowed to talk to other people out of the directory. But please don’t forget that this is your family. Welcome the new members and talk to them. We don’t want anyone to feel left out.
  • OOC (out of character) is allowed but please keep it to a minimum. 
  • Please act like your idol! This is very important. 
  • Get to know your idol, so you can role play him/her well.
  • Must be following the directory, admins and co-admins.
  • You MUST follow everyone in the family. 
  • Link to the directory must be included on your blog.
  • Anything related to ual contents please keep it under “read more”
  • posts please keep it to a minimum. There are people who are feeling uncomfortable with .
  • We will have an activity check once a month.
  • password “we are supreme
  • SPAMMING is allowed.
  • Anons are allowed.
  • Don’t forget to HAVE FUN!!!

If you have any questions, please ask.