My lily.

My lily.

Jonghyun’s POV.

 

That familiar smell, calling me.

 

The smell of all the flowers come together, made my soul lighter a little bit.

 

One part in me control my body coming there, that little, charming flower shop. One part in me want to feel that unusual smell so bad. It’s so familiar, so so familiar, but I couldn’t bear to remember a thing of that. My mind even couldn’t understand what I want.

 

What’s happening?

 

 

Clat.

 

 

The wooden door opened, making me see the boy looked me surprisingly. But he quickly changed into a beautiful smile.

 

 

“Hello.”

 

 

And my tears droped.

 

 

That voise, just like that smell, strangely familiar. All my feeling broke into pieces, when my head still half-awake. Happy, sad, hate, but, why?

 

 

He just walked next to me, still that brightly smile, hugged me, like two flower wings holding me.

 

 

“ Let me hug you a little bit, please?” There was a quiver in his voice. And I saw myself hugging him...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

And every afternoon, I come to see him, my beautiful lily , he told me to call him that. I asked his real name, but he wouldn’t tell. I don’t care about that problem much anyway.

 

 

He like the sun ray gentle shining my life, making the boringness go away. He always makes my tired begone with a little joke or a cup of flower tea and his lovely smile. I like that, no, I love every moment with him like that. So gentle, sweet and whiff lightly, like a lily.

 

 

But what is that familiar smell?

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Do you know how long have you got here? A year! When you just can be here about 6 month! Are you crazy?!”

 

 

“ I’m sorry…”

 

 

“Don’t be, I won’t extend your time in here anymore. Tomorrow, right after the sunset, you have to go immediately!”

 

 

“No! Taemin, I begging you! That is so little…”

 

 

“That’s enough for you to goodbye your lover. Finish it as soon as it can. God only gave you that much. Choose, my dear, choose what’s best for yourself.”

 

 

“…Ok…”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Nobody’s POV.

 

 

Tinkle.

 

 

The bell ringing making Jonghyun’s mind happier. Time’s running so slow. He miss his lily so much.

 

 

He still standing there, on that familiar table, caring every single flowers on that pot. He still beautiful like when he saw him at the frist time.

 

 

“Oh lily.” He suddenly called him making him starled, almost cut off the flower that he held.

 

 

“Jonghyun…”

 

 

“Omo, why are you crying?!” Jonghyun hurry clean off the tear on the other face, being confuse with the boy’s action. What’s made this beautiful eyes dropped tears?

 

 

“Jonghyun…I…I have to go…” He said with a choky voice, making the other surprise.

 

 

“Where are you going?” Jonghyun asked confusingly.

 

 

“Some where you don’t know.”

 

 

“Will I met you again?”

 

 

“…Maybe not…”

 

 

Jonghyun became breathless after his sentence, don’t want to believe the truth. He looked deeply into his brown eyes, tried to find some fakeness in those beautiful eyes. But no, it don’t any fakeness in that. The boy’ll leave. Away from him…

 

 

But the soft feeling on his lips cut off all his thicking, dragged him into middle air with some vague image.

 

 

Oh, it like some memories I prefer.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Why are you here?”

 

 

“I like flowers, they have the smell just like my mother.”

 

 

“It that so? And what’s your name? I’m Kim Jonghyun.”

 

 

“Lee Jinki.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Hey Jinki.”

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

“ Even when you next to many flowers, I still see you like a lily.”

 

 

“Really? My mom like lily most you know.”

 

 

“So where is your mom Jinki?”

 

 

“My mom...”

 

 

“…Oh look Jinki! This stone looked just like your face!”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“No…Jinki ah…don’t…”

 

 

“Jonghyun…don’t…don’t cry… At…at least I…I can met my mom…”

 

 

“You only care about your mom?! What about me?! I don’t good enough to keep you by my side?!”

 

 

“Look at you…15 years old and…”

 

 

“And you’re 16 you idiot! Stop thinking foolish and stay with me!”

 

 

“Jonghyun… I’m sorry…”

 

 

“Jinki?! Jinki?!! LEE JINKIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Jinki took his lips off his lover’s, looking into those big eyes full off surprise, waiting something from the other. Jonghyun’s silent making him hurt…

 

 

Suddenly Jonghyun hugs him tightly, like he afraid when he let him go, he’ll fly away. Maybe it will…

 

 

“Don’t go! I don’t want to lose you again!”

 

 

“But Jonghyun, I have to. The God…”

 

 

“Who care what’s he’s saying?! Just stay…”

 

 

Jinki hugged him back, tears dropped when he saw the sun is going down. The sun… why so cruel?

 

 

Ding!

 

 

The clock struck five, so are the time Jinki pushed him out, tears rolling down his cheeks a lot more.

 

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

 

“Jinki ah…”

 

 

“Choose, my dear, choose what’s best for yourself.”

 

 

Taemin’s words achoed on Jinki’s head. Ok…he will have his dicision.

 

 

Just in a flash, the white, big wings, came out behind Jinki, pushed him up, far away from Jonghyun.

 

 

“Jinki ah! Are you really going?!” Jonghyun sreamed painfully.

 

 

Jinki smiled, that beautiful smile, raise his hand front of Jonghyun’s face.

 

 

“I know I’m so selfish, but…can you go with me?”

 

 

Jonghyun looked into his waiting eyes, transfized. But quickly, he smile happily, take Jinki’s hand.

 

 

“That’s enough for the life without you, my lily."