A Review by PeachCherryProposal of ℳ ℮ ℳ ℮ ╏reviews

That awkward moment when Korea's number one underground prize fighter is a coward-A KangYeon story

 

title : 8/1O

comment(s) :

the title's awesome - it explains what the story's about, but i think it's a bit.. long? perhaps shortening it would be better, but i actually like the ring of the title..  

 

description & foreword : 1O/1O

comment(s) :

the description was well-done! i liked how it was short and sweet, but it didn't give anything away! good job!  

 

introduction : 1O/1O

comment(s) : a dialogue is a good introduction technique, great work!  

 

overall storyline : 30/3O

comment(s) : oh my god i have never laughed so hard in my entire life. This was such a hilarious fanfic, and the twists and turns between Kangin and Taeyeon was too adorable! i really liked the fact that Kangin was a fighter, which is pretty unique to me!  

 

ending : 10/1O

comment(s) : it was too sweet, both endings. it was soooo cute and i was all d'awwwww.

 

graphics : O/5

comment(s) : there was no poster or background.  

 

grammar : 15/15

comment(s) : your grammar was perfect, and i can't find any faults with that. great work!

 

originality : 10/1O

comment(s) : i thought it was a pretty original idea! good job!

 

total : 93/1OO - A*

  

 

reviewer's note : congratulations! your story was a joy for me to read, and i'm putting it in the 'recommended' section!



 

Thanks! Here is the shop's link.