Rulebook. }

✗ ; legit roleplay — twitter roleplay ∶ newly open. come and be residents of scarlet citadel, city of legits.
 
 
 
rulebooka}
read before joining..
 
Arrogants, snobs, flirts, etc., you ought to leave by now. Thank you.
1. Subscribe for updates. Upvote if you think we deserve.
2. One account per human. Character changing is allowed only once.
3. Be active. It`s understood that everyone has their personal lives but you are required to reply your mentions thrice a week. Characters who haven`t posted in seven days without consent of taking hiatus will be kicked out. No exceptions. You can only come back once, after that you`re banned from the city.
4. No Mary Sues and Gary Stus. Who likes perfect character anyway? Let`s bring a little drama to kill dead air but too much is irritating. No OOC drama.
5. Respect and befriend everyone. It`s as simple as that. When someone greets the TL, learn to greet him back. Do not let a member feel out of place and left out.
6. No godmodding and b*tches.
7. OOC posts must be kept inside the brackets. There's a fine thin line between reality and roleplay. Learn to filter your posts.
8. No one-word reply such as "Haha" and "Lol" if you don`t want to be snobbed. Do not kill the conversation; keep it going.
9. Use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation unless it`s part of your character`s dialogue. Simple korean is fine. Native language goes to direct message (DM).
10. Keep the TL PG-13. erted creatures are out. Posting images and talking about "stuffs" show disrespect.
11. No and YURI relationships. This is KPOP-roleplaying, learn how to act like an idol.
12. This is a closed roleplay. No interacting of any kind with anyone outside the Scarlet Citadel. For confirmation of your character, type this after the given format to reserve: curiousity killed the cat.
13. Notify us if changing URL, characters, taking hiatus or leaving. WAIT FOR REPLY.
 
 
 
 
enter the citya}
how to join..
 
1. Check the masterlist for taken characters/idols.
2. Comment this format below to reserve with password:
"Greetings to the admins. I would like enter the city as (chosen idol to portray)."
3. Wait for the confirmation of your reservation. You have 48 hours to create your account with lg_(idolname) as username, scarlet citadel as location, and this as your bio.
4. Follow the base and the ladies(admins) first: 
5. You can only follow the rest of the members after you got your verification.
6. Have fun, earthlings!
 
 
a
i'm{ ` 긴 손을 뻗어 날 바라보면 네가 있는 곳으로 함께 데려가 줘 }
a
   
 
 
` signed by,
martello tower