clueless

Stupid Hyung~~

Sehun stare at Luhan who sit between kai and Lay, have no clue about sehun anger toward him, luhan just joking and playing with Lay while laid his back on kai. Tao realize the dark aura from the maknae feel uncomfortable and worried, tao look at Luhan who playing around with Lay happily and innocently, being more aware about the situation around him, tao call Lay…

“gege, would you help me for a while please? I need to practice some Wushu movement” tao shout at Lay and give him a look,  Lay sees toward the tao gaze at sehun smile bitterly,  “ok” Lay replied to tao.

As tao and Lay gone, an innocent luhan, just move his target, he gives kai back hugging and whispering onto kai ear. kai who have no clue by sehun jealous act towards him giggling happily at what luhan just told him and feed luhan snack that he got from Kyungsoo. Got more irritate, sehun got up and slam the door hard. Chanyeol, who just out from his room get shock with the loud sound from maknae room, hugging baekhyun and scream.

“what with that maknae?” baekhyun ask toward kai and luhan who also felt shock about maknae’s behave

“I don’t know” Luhan with confuse expressions answer baekhyun question

Chanyeol who smile and nod for the sight in front of him, understand about the situation and smiling at baekhyun. “just a jelly baby”  he say, and sit biside Kai

Kai who just realize the means of his hyung words suddenly said sorry towards Luhan.

“Hyung~~~ Mian” kai say with smile on his face

“what do you means? What sorry for” Luhan got confuse by kai,

“Nothing hyuung~~ you just being you, it’s all ” Chanyeol sing and baekhyun giggling beside him.

Luhan who still have no clue what happened, he just ignore the soft laugh from chanyeol and baekhyun. Kai just gives him a hug and say that luhan was cute from his innocent mind.

After a moment, Luhan felt tired already and he feel for go straight to the bed.

While in room, sehun who still feel angry pretend to be sleep with blanket covers all over his body when he hear the door open.

“sehun~ah, are you sleep already…??” Luhan poke sehun arm, sehun just stay still, ignore his hyung “Sehun, Oh Sehun” luhan repeated poking sehun arm several times, when he got no respons from the latter, he just give up and sleep beside his dongsaeng “Night Sehun~ah”

After a while sehun hear the steady breath from luhan, stir his position and face his hyung. He takes a deep sigh looking at his beautiful hyung sleep peacefully.

How a person can become this stupid? Do you really that stupid hyung~a? oh my god, sometimes I just image to run to you and hold you, scream that I LOVE YOU, and kiss you. How can I am fallin for the stupid Hyung like you?

Sehun just staring at the flawless creature infront of him, touch Luhan cheek, Nose and eyelashes.

“hyung~~” sehun call Luhan who calmly sleep “Luhan Hyung” he whisper on luhan small nose, have no respond from his hyung sehun move closer to luhan, he stare at luhan pink lips and touch it slowly, he peck the beautiful  lips in front of him.

Just a second, but sehun felt the electric lightning crawling on his spine. With blushing cheeks, sehun hug luhan and dream with smile on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

a hand hugging the younger waist and smile...........

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

aaahhhhhhhh>>>>>>>>> >.<

i don't know what it is??? i just write it. do you like it?? just comment if u do ok... thank you ^^

 

And thank you for the Subcribers... TT@TT i'm so happy when i saw it... i love you <3 <3 <3