Chapter 1

My Sweet Obsession

''Yoboseyo?'' Sang Ah answer the phonecall. No one answered. ''Hello?'' She said, still no one answered. ''Okay, I'll hung up'' Sang Ah angrily hung up. 

RING RING.

''What do you want?!'' She exclaimed angrily. She felt someone's laugh. ''You motherfu...'' She was interrupted by a man's voice. ''Watch your words, my soon to be girlfriend. I'm watching you'' with that he hunged up.

Sang Ah threw her phone on the floor and stood froze. She stayed shocked almost 10 minutes and then picked up her phone and left her mansion running.

Someone pulled her arm. ''Yah!!'' She yelled frustrated. The person puts his hand on for avoiding her to keep screaming. ''If you keep screaming, I'll make sure you won't live in this planet anymore.'' the man's voice maked stop screaming Sang Ah. ''Good girl, you're coming with me.'' The man voice said. Sang Ah tears started to fall down.

-

''Were here my darling.'' Myungsoo said to the sleeping Sang Ah. He carried her bridal style and entered to his apartment. 

He opened the door and lied her on the couch. He was looking for his car keys but didn't find them. ''Ottokhae?'' He mumbled. He went to the garage and find his car. ''Oh here you are.'' He took the car keys and packed them in his pocket.

He went running directly to his apartment.

Myungsoo entered to the apartment and saw the beautiful Sang Ah sleeping.

''You look so innocent, babe.'' He chuckled a little.

-

Park Sang Ah opened her eyes a little bit uncomfortable. When she could stand up, she sat on the couch and started to take a look around the place. 

She just realized she wasn't at her home. She started to sweat and to feel frustrated. ''Where the I am?'' She asked scared.

''You're at your new house.'' Myungsoo said and she frozed. He smiled mischievously and sat besides her, she tried to move a little far from he, but he pulled her near him and hugged her. 

Sang Ah loved hugs and this one was one of her favorites but she don't even know him. ''Please leave me alone, and who are you?'' She tried to end the hug but he didn't let her go. 'I'll never let you go, never and never.'

''Jebal.'' She mumbled. Myungsoo felt a little sad for her so he let her end the hug. ''Who are you?'' she asked again but this time with tears on her cheeks.

He sighed. ''I'm your boyfriend.'' Myungsoo said to her with a smirk. 

She felt scared. ''What do you mean, I've never seen you.''She said confused with his answer. 

Myungsoo chuckled bitterly. ''I'll be forever your boyfriend and you'll be forever my girlfriend... So in effect you'll be mine forever.'' 

She looked at him completely afraid of him. She recognized that he was really handsome and y, but this guy is insane. She thought.

Sang Ah looked at him with her puffy eyes and in a eye blink he roughly kissed her.

----

End of Chapter 1