2

Die Hard

Choi Seunghyun POV 

Whoa that was a long flight, but nonetheless I arrived in Korea usually this late in the nigh there are hardly any fans out. As I was walking out the gate ...just my luck a swarm of fan girls headed my way ...

"oppa oppa!!! It's TOP oppa !!!" Screams the girls 

I just wave and runs off, it's not likely of me to run off but I'm alone ..I didn't let my guards know I'm here ...I went off to visit her alone in Japan I sneaked off. Then I sneaked back in...wrong move...now all over the newspaper tomorrow ..I already could see the head lines ...TOP of bigbang spotted last night at airport with no body guards or staff in sight. Where did he come from? 

Just great ...damn me... I swear but it's worth it .. Aya that girl is just so irresistible ... Who is Aya... Let me tell you. Aya is this girl I met, she is supposedly from the state but she got a French accent. I was introduce to her thru Chaerin, Lee Chaerin of 2ne1 ... They are good friends. Aya wanted to become a rapper ... So I told Chaerin I would mentor her in rapping. Not just the rapping I mentor her body as well. Right now she is Japan training with 2ne1 ... Well part of them anyways ....

i looked up and I swear I thought I saw Aya walked into that taxi. So out of nowhere I walked into the taxi as well. Might as well since I have no transportation to go back home. When I walked in I told the Ahjussi to hurry just in case fans are after me. Then I notice her staring at me. I looked at her up and down but stopped right at her bossoms. Good lord those look so soft and so squeezable. Makes me just want to grab them. 

Suddenly I heard her speak in English. "Do you like what you see?" She asked ...I melted her voice sound so seductive ... 

"Yea..I mean Im sorry" what the did I just say... She used her finger to lifted up my chin to make me face her ...I was told my stares are intense but this girl is far more intense than mines. We stay in that position for a while until I notice her smirking and turn the other direction. I gulped ... Why do I feel so vulnerable with her... 

The conversation with her ended so quickly since Ahjussi have brought her to her hotel. I gave her my name, cell number , and the address to YG ... Usually I don't do this but she is more iresistable than Aya. When she walked out of the taxi I could we her body proportion much better. She is tall no doubt. None of Korean ...she looks like my height but just an inch shorter. Those bossoms must I say C cups. Small waist and perfect bottom. Long black hair with brownish ombré tips. Skin light tan.... I think I'm falling in love .... Wth you ms Kim Ari.... 

Ahjussi brought me home but the next morning I went in early to do some recording with Jiyong and Teddy Hyung ... Those two never sleep ... All they do is work. When I walked in Teddy hyung was on his luxurious couch presumably sleeping while Jiyong look like a zombie. Must be tired from working in his world tour... I held my coffee in one hand and the other two in the other knowing they will need it. As I placed the coffees on the table I noticed Teddy hyung woke up ..maybe from the smell of coffee. 

"Eh Seunghyun , you're here what time is it?" Asked Teddy 

"9am hyung" I said 

"oh wow...Jiyong ... You can go home if you want ..,I got this ..." Said teddy 

"thanks hyung .. I will" said Jiyong 

Next thing I notice my phone started to vibrate ... A text message from an unknown number ...

The text read .."so how well are you connected" must be from my seductive siren I smile a huge smile making the other two in the room with me look at me weird .... 

"yah Seunghyun !!!" I heard hyung yell at me "Did Aya text you a naughty text, didn't you just come back from seeing her" said Teddy 

"yea..wait what !!! How do you know hyung?" I asked shocked 

"it's in all the newspaper in Korea...they saw the two of you enter a taxi together and her being drop off at one of the finest hotel" said Jiyong 

"Aya is in Japan" I said making the guys scrunch their face 

"then who was the chick in the taxi with you...if she wasnt Aya ...it must be her twin" said Teddy "if it is her twin, give her to me ... I wanted Aya but you got to quick and took her from me... So give me this one" 

"it's not her twin .. ... She don't have a twin..." I said getting mad "She is from the states" 

"Oh goodie .. More interested ... I love American girls ..cause I'm American too.. Half at least." Said Teddy

"no..." I said getting mad and walked out the studio...

i sent a text to Ari.."we'll connected ..meet me at the address I gave you tomorrow afternoon" ...

I got a text back.. "Ok"