Final

LOVE DRUG

LOVE DRUG

I completely lost everything. I lost my parents. I lost my eldest sister,and now my older twin sister hates me because I fell in love with her crush,Jo Kwangmin. My classmate, who is also my science partner. I completely hate my life now. Nobody would care about me anyway. So, what's the point of living?

"YAH! Sabrina Matthews!", I heard Kwangmin yelled for me when we're in the laboratory. Yes, we are working on our science project.He completely looked stunning with his school uniform. Oh great, now I'm blushing! My sister is going to hate me more for spending time with her crush.GREAT, just great!

"Deh..?(yes)", I answered without even looking at him and keep working on the project. Which is pretty lame,electricity conductors.

DUH.

"Yah,why are you so damn quite?", he asked and folded his arms with his cute face right infront of me.

I Kept silent.

"Yah! Answer me!", he said again.

Stop it!

It's not like I wanted to act this way!

"Deh?(yes) Oh, Mianhae..(sorry)I didn't hear you. What's up?", I said finally.

 

"You are one weird girl.",he sighed.

What ever, Jerk!

"Mwo~?(what)", I gasped. Pissed off.

 

"You're weird. But i like it.", he laughed and pats my hair in return.

I tried my best for not to blush. And I have surpressed this feelings for that long, for my sister. All for her. Actually, my sister is being paired up with Kwangmin's younger brother; Youngmin. A ver good friend of mine and my EX. So yeah, I trust him. BIG TIME.

"I'm weird. And you like me? Talking about the weird one..", I said while rolling my eyes. And then I laughed teasingly at him and continued with my work.

HELLO?!

URRGGHH,this guy is getting to my nerves!

"I'm not! Err..Sabrina-ah..",he said my name with that horrible korean accent of his.

"Aww, talking about EPIC FAIL. Your english .", I replied with my eyebrows lifted up.

"YAH!", he screamed.

"Mwo~?(what)",I replied.

"My english is perfect!"

"Oh,look who's talkin'!"

"Jinjja-yo!!!(really)"

WOW. He has confidence.

Jinjja.(really)

"Yah. You're korean is pretty good. Even though, you're a foreigner.", he praised me?

Huh, okay..now i'm blushing!

"Gomawo(thanks). But I'm half korean. My mom is korean.", i said while laughing. Realizing that he's making a mistake, he's apologizing.

"wow. I guess, we are going to be a perfect couple for each other. I mean not a 'couple', couple! you know, as friends!! err..you know what i mean!", he speak so awkwardly.

I giggled.

He's so funny.

"i get it, Kwangmin-ah~ nice to meet you."

" Right back at yah.", he smiled and gave me his hand towards me.

I accept it.

"I hope we could be friends.", I smiled and shook his hand.

But, I do hope that we could be more than that.

But still...I'm happy.

Nice to meet you Kwangmin-ah.

For real,this time.

*END*