` ) o1

「 k r o n o s h e a v e n 」 a twitter rp. newly opened!

 

 
humans
 Humans get the option of buying a robot or not. If they do not wish to buy a robot, they are very much free to roam around and do as they wish.
• They are free to participate in the Kronos Heaven Program if they wish to.
 
we have rules for you, humans.
 If you in anyway own a robot, you are not allowed to  kill, destroy or godmod that robot. If in anyway Kronos Heaven found out that you are doing so, you have to pay the price of leaving this roleplay permanently.
• Please, your robots are not slaves nor they are toys to play around with. Do not cause drama that might make your robot explode. Yes, they explode.
 Humans can fall in love with other humans or with robots.
• Hey, if you want to be human, the password i'm requiring you to add on your application form is kronos.
 Only one robot per human.
 State in your bio on who your robot is if you have one.
 No, you cannot order your robot to fall in love with you or make him/her say yes when the trial period is over.
 No, you cannot order your robot to fall in love with you.
 No, you cannot steal another person's robot nor are you allowed to steal someone from the shop.
 
the kronos heaven program.
 
are you interested? well, then! go on and read how to get your own robot!
 
• Please proceed and take a stop at Kronos Heaven for the list of the available robots. After doing so, PM Head Robot, Luhan on who you chose to be your very own robot.
 Head Robot Baek will inform your desired robot of the need-to-know things.
 Your robot doesn't have to be of the opposite .
 You are now free to claim your robot from the shop and proceed with the 3 day trial.
 After three days, Head Robot Luhan will ask the both of you if you wish to still stay together or not. If yes, you will now be part of the successful pair lists. If no, then the robot will be put back up for sale and for others to claim.
 Hate your robot or do you just feel pity and want to return him even before the three days is over? DM Luhan again and we'll order someone from our company to take the robot away from you.
 
 
 
robots
• created by Kronos Heaven to serve their masters with a smile.
• robots don't have the right to join the kronos heaven program and buy a robot.
 
robot 101.
 
 If you still are not claimed or taken by a human, you are free to roam around and communicate with humans & robots.
• While you are still free and owner-less, you are to keep your robot identity a secret, do not tell anyone that you are a robot. You are to tell only to your lover/the person you're dating and your future owner.
 Robots can fall in love with their owners, other humans or other robots. But if you fall in love with another kind except for your owner, you have to ask permission from your owner. If your owner disagrees, well, goodluck.
• Hey if you wish to be a robot and serve a master, the password i'm looking for is heaven.
 You are to serve only one master.
• State in your bio who your master is if you have one.
 Follow your master's orders obediently.