Chapter 21

Should I Take A Chance?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 21

 

 

Ryeowook's POV

 

 

The residents of Cabin 131 and 132 weren't able to sleep well that night. They were worried over Haneul and Kyuhyun who are currently missing since late afternoon. They already asked people around but they haven't seen the pair, too. It was raining hard that evening and the two missing persons also left their phones at the cabin so there was no way to contact them.

 

 

"Neullie was here at around 4pm until she left to probably find Kyuhyun." Yoona said for the umpteenth time because that's the only thing they ever know.

 

 

"No one saw Kyuhyun this afternoon so we thought he was just staying here in your cabin." - Yesung

 

 

"Maybe Neullie found Kyuhyun and they're stuck in the rain right now so they can't go back." - Sulli

 

 

"I hope they are alright, though." He said.

 

 

They wanted to continue the search for the two but with the rain and the darkness, they will likely find nothing and can get theirselves in danger, too.

 

 

"Aissh. We can't even tell the authorities right now because they'll really get in trouble if they strayed too far away." - Eunhyuk

 

 

"Maybe they eloped." - Dara

 

 

Dara's statement silenced everyone and stared at her like she was crazy.

 

 

"What?" She said when she noticed everyone's weird stares at her. "It's just a hunch. This camp and the rain is a good opportunity for them to be alone. I don't think something bad happened to them. My gut feeling is never wrong." She shrugged.

 

 

"She's right." Donghae agreed. Everyone focused their eyes at him now. "I don't think they're in trouble right now. If Haneul is with Kyuhyun, I'm sure he won't let her get hurt."

 

 

Ryeowook was surprised at this. Out of all the people here, he expected Donghae to be worried the most since he's the closest one to the pair. He seemed calm but at the same time, worried about an entirely different matter.

 

 

"But if they are together, aren't you worried for yourself, Donghae?" Sungmin asked him. "I mean, Neullie and you are sort of together, right?"

 

 

Donghae smiled sadly. "Just 'sort of'."

 

 

"I'm worried over Kyuhyun hyung, too, since he wasn't looking good when I saw him this morning." Henry added. "He looked like he was sick."

 

 

"If he's sick, maybe Neullie took care of him." - Sulli

 

 

"Maybe they're in the infirmary?" - Eunhyuk

 

 

"We checked already. No sign of them." - Yesung

 

 

"If we really can't find them tomorrow morning, we have to tell the authorities." Ryeowook said.

 

 

They continued speculating about Kyuhyun and Haneul's whereabouts until he, Yesung and Sungmin decided to go back to their own cabin. The rain still wasn't stopping. He hoped the two were really alright.

 

 

The next morning, they went into pairs to continue the search for the two. They agreed that if they can't get a hold of them by 9am, they will have to inform the authorities. He searched with Yesung.

 

 

"Don't you think we're missing something between Neullie and Kyuhyun?" Yesung asked beside him.

 

 

"Missing what?"

 

 

"Well, Dara and Donghae talked about them last night like there was something going on. Do you think they're going out already?"

 

 

"Going out? Then what is Donghae for?" If the missing pair were going out, Donghae should have stopped courting Haneul long ago.

 

 

Yesung shrugged. "But maybe it's impossible. We all know how those two have been bestfriends since they were babies although they fight most of the time. And I think Kyuhyun likes Seohyun."

 

 

"I heard that Seohyun likes him, too."

 

 

They were already near the outskirts of the camp. There were no campers there because most cabins were old and it's the nearest area to the mountain so certain accidents might happen.

 

 

"Do you think they stayed in one of these cabins?" His searching companion asked.

 

 

"Maybe. Though I can't think why they will go here. It's deserted. Neullie might probably be scared wandering on this place."

 

 

They checked the cabins to see if there were people inside but most were locked or unused. They were about to go back when they noticed a farther one with a door swinging open because of the wind.

 

 

"I think we haven't checked that one." He said.

 

 

Yesung nodded and they walked their way to the cabin. When they got inside, they saw a piano with a couple of music sheets on the top.

 

 

"I think they are here or were here." Yesung peeked in other areas of the cabin.

 

 

"Hey, there's a room here." He pointed out on a dimly lit corridor on the side of the place.

 

 

"Let's go check."

 

 

"I don't think they're still here, though." He stopped at the doorway to turn the knob. "If they were, they should have heard us coming in and --" Ryeowook stop in midsentence as he opened the door.

 

 

He and Yesung were pretty shocked to see the two people they were looking for in bed and it looked like Haneul was pinning Kyuhyun down while the latter had his arms wrapped around her waist.

 

 

The pair both snapped their heads to the door where they were. Haneul looked flustered while Kyuhyun just stared at them blankly.

 

 

"Uhh, how exactly are we supposed to react to this?" Yesung said in a bewildered tone.

 

 

Haneul immediately jumped to get off from the bed and waved her hands frantically in front of her. "I-it's not what you think! We were doing nothing and --"

 

 

"Well, we were about to." Kyuhyun butted in.

 

 

"Shut up, Kyunnie!" Haneul scolded him while looking panicky.

 

 

Ryeowook was still shocked by what situation they found them in since he absolutely had no idea that Haneul and Kyuhyun were already on that kind of relationship.

 

 

"Should we.. go?" Yesung was probably shaken by it, too.

 

 

"Yes." Kyuhyun answered with a straight face.

 

 

"Wait, no!" Haneul interjected but he and Yesung had already closed the door.

 

 

"I think we were worried over nothing." Ryeowook said in a daze.

 

 

"Yeah."

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Before Yesung and Ryeowook came..

 

 

Haneul's POV

 

 

Haneul's eyes fluttered open as she felt the heat of the sunlight on her skin coming from the window. It was a relief for her body sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter