#3

Variety Show : High Society (Guest : Infinite and A Pink)

“let’s take this out and just talk comfortable” Lee Sugeun took the bottle and gave it to staff.

“how can it be comfortable? It make burdensome to us. And I think our fans will misunderstanding if we talk too far” Sunggyu explained.

“gerohnikka.. because we have talked this far, just say how close you are and don’t make your fans misunderstanding about your relationship with A Pink”

“I think that’s a good idea hyung. Let’s just talk comfortable about us. Our fans might misunderstanding if we just leave it like that” Hoya share his opinion, other members were agreed too.

“are you happy Naeun sshi? I mean now you are married with Taemin sshi, maeumi ottaeyo?” Myungsoo suddenly opened his mouth, s were looking at him. Naeun startled.

“Ya.. isn’t we just said don’t make our fans misunderstanding?” Sunggyu angry.

“what’s wrong with that? I’m just asking her comfortably”

“but you seems uncomfortable when you asked that L sshi” Kim Byungman .

“is not that I’m happy. But I’m enjoying it.. Taemin oppa really take care a lot of me, and he seems serious to me. At first I’m just thinking that it just a show but I’m human too, as time goes on. I think I have feeling for him” Naeun answered.

“he’s crying.. he’s crying” Dongwoo and Hoya hold their laughter pointed at Myungsoo.

“otteohkkeyo.. his expression doesn’t really good” said Bomi.

“suddenly I worried to our CEO” said Sunggyu.

“na jinjja gwaenjanhayo. Hyung. You worried I might doing something to our CEO?” Myungsoo make sure the others that he’s okay.

Naeun expression doesn’t really good too.

“geu seonmul (gift).. I’ll give it to you” Naeun spoke hesitantly.

“mwongayo?” Myungsoo pretended not to know.

“lens that I bought. It’s okay if I give it to you?”

“ohh.. of course. Give it to me at our dorm later”

“ne..”

“wait.. you know where’s he’s live?” Kim Byungman curious.

“ohh.. geuge.. honestly we live at the same apartment building” said Sunggyu.

“ohh.. in Mangwondong? But didn’t you tell me that you moved a few months ago?”

“aniyo. In a new place, not long ago A Pink moved to new dorm and accidental it’s same place as ours, again”

“really? Did A Pink member tell you that they moved to same place as yours?”

“aniyo.. we didn’t tell them” said Namjoo.

“not long ago. I saw Hayoung walking in front of our dorm so I asked her what she’d doing there. Then she told me that they’re just moved to that place, when she pointed at their new dorm it’s exactly beside our dorm. That’s how we became neighbor again” Dongwoo explained carefully.

“daebak.. it’s exactly beside yours??”

“ne.. our dorm just separate by a wall”

“you did that on purpose right?, I mean you want to move to a place that Infinite live as well” Lee Sugeun looked at A Pink.

“anieyo.. we didn’t do that jinjja. Not only Infinite sunbaemin who live there, there’s also Bigbang and sunbaenim from our company B2ST who also live there” said Bomi.

“I’m curious about one thing, I know your new dorm is really daebak. Just top star who live there,  I heard hat Infinite and B2ST can move to that place after they got first place in various music program. But A Pink.. what did you do?”

“hahaha.. actually we were surprised too, our CEO just told us that we’ll move to new place. We’re just thinking it’s for Naeun wedding’s gift. Hehehe” Chorong finally spoke up.

“because she’s married to shinee” Hoya teased Naeun.

“stop talking about that.. Myungsoo expression suddenly darker” Sunggyu gave a massage to Myungsoo’s shoulder.

“then tell me how close you are. I mean relationship between A Pink and Infinite” Kim Byungman throw another question.

“actually, we became really close after we filled same program (birth of a family) then we promote our songs together at the same time. And also after Eunji and I casted in drama together” Hoya explained.

“at that program, we take care of puppies. Sometime when we ran out of dog’s food, we went to A Pink dorm to get some dog’s food or when we have a schedule and A Pink’s not. We brought our puppies to A Pink’s dorm and asked them to take care our puppies. Hehehe” added Sungyeol.

“ahh.. so that’s you who trying get closer with A Pink..”

“you can say that..”

“Infinite sunbaenimdeul really kind to us. They’re friendly and that’s make us comfortable. They’re also always give us advice just like sunbaenim from same company” said Hayoung.

“ sometime Sunggyu sunbaenim treat us a meal and we eat together” added Eunji.

“when we’re still in Mangwondong. Sometime we’re going to Han river together and exercised there necause it’s near to our dorm” said Hoya *if you watched a pink news, you are my oppa and sesame player, you will see han river scene often. Infinite going there by walking from their dorm. And A pink always exercising there.it’s placed near their dorm”

“I’ll tell you something, in real life. They didn’t call us sunbaenim. They call us oppa. Hehehe” said Hoya.

“you told us to called you oppa” Bomi complained.

“then in your new place, did Infinite member have visited your dorm?” Lee sugeun curious.

“emm.. I don’t know if I allowed to say this” Chorong said hesitantly.”

“ahh.. he does.. in what situation when Infinite come to visit you? It’s okay, we’ll edited it if it’s too vulgar (?)”

“when they ran out of food. Hoya oppa called me and he asked if we have a food or not, if yes. He come and stealing our food” said Eunji.

“did you cook at dorm?”

“yes, Chorong unnie in charge of cooking”

“this time, answer me truthfully. Did Infinite member ever have a crush to A Pink member?”

“mmm..ne isseoyo” Dongwoo answered.