Episode 2 Part 1

Variety Show : High Society (Guest : Infinite and A Pink)

 

Narrator PD : “That’s all the hints that we are giving you, now you have to guess who’s in room number 2.

Kim Byungman : “I’ll answer first. Answer … 4minute!!”

Dongwoo : “4minute?? Is that really 4minute?”

Sunggyu : “If it’s really 4minute, then the person who take me before could be Hyuna –sshi?”

 “I’ll guest it now. I think I know who they are. Answer .. A Pink!!”shouted Hoya in front of camera,  

“A Pink??? How do you know if it’s A Pink” Myungsoo took step forward.

“I heard someone talking in Busan satoori, It’s like Eunji” added Hoya.

“Aigoo.. you’re only thinking about Eunji Hoya –sshi” teased Sunggyu.

Narrator PD : “There is a correct answer between the two idol groups mentioned. The identity of room 2, we will revealed it with music.

*A Pink Bubibu song’s playing, all A Pink members’s out from room 2 and dancing along with the song, Sungjong follow the dance*

“Annyeong Haseyo. A Pinkeu imnida!!” A pink Introduced themselves then bowed to viewers.

Woohyun looks so excited then said  “Whooaa.. it’s really A Pink!! But we saw each other before in salon, why you didn’t tell anything?”

“It’s not interesting if you know the guest for today’s us” Namjoo giggled.

“Whooaa.. Hoya –sshi, you get the correct answer. Eunji –sshi, Hoya mentioned you before, what do you think?” Lee Sugeun praised him with applause.

“Ah.. I heard what Hoya sunbaenim said before. It’s because we’re really close and we talk a lot, that’s why he can recognize me easily” said Eunji.

“But, who’s the one that I hugged before?” asked Woohyun to A Pink, Chorong took a step forward shyly “That’s me, I really surprised back then”

“So it’s you! Mianhae. But if I know that was you, I shouldn’t let you go, kkkkk”

Caption Below

You really like it that much Woohyun –ah..

“Then who gave me a piggy back ride??” Sungjong suddenly asked a question, Sunggyu and Dongwoo nooded their head. They’re seems curious too.

Eunji giggled “It was me.. Because the time’s almost over and sungjongie refused to moved, so I carried him on my back. I was so surprise that he’s very light” everyone laugh, Sungjong covered his face with his hand.

Narrator PD : “Our guest for today is Infinite and A Pink. For the next game, since it’s 7 7 of you we will do a lot of couple’s game”

“How about me?” Lee Sugeun pointing himself.

Staff : “Be couple with Kim Byungman”

Narrator PD : “There’s more. Since it’s the first time our program has so many guest, we will doing all activities here, outside the room. Okay, move to second corner. This corner called Rooftop acting challenge, you have to copy the scene from drama. Let’s find out what kind of scene you have to copy. Check the video :

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone have mental breakdown

“Igeon mwoya? PD –nim, are you sure about this?” Eunji didn’t expect this.

“I have mental breakdown now. How could we do that scene?” Sungyeol mumbled, holding his head.

Hoya just smiling then teased Eunji by saying that it was her fault.

Narrator PD : “The drama series you were watching is one of the best drama last year. It’s famous scene from Reply 1997 that Eunji and Hoya also casted in. it’s scene when Yoon YoonJae confirm his feeling then suddenly kissed Sung Shiwon at their school’s field. Since it’s so cool, you don’t have to take off your shirt. And because you’re an Idol, we will give you “safety” (for lips)”

“Safety? What kind of safety?” asked Sunggyu to staff.

“That’s safety?” Dongwoo laughed so hard when he saw staff gave Sunggyu a pieces of origami paper.

“I’m expecting the last scene when Eunji eonni hit him” said namjoo excited, Infinite member looked at her and Sungyeol joke “I don’t want to be partner with you”

“I can’t do that, I’m too young” Hayoung fell to the ground.

“We’re in trouble” mumbled Myungso.

“Thank you is not kiss scene from last episode” Said Hoya, everyone laughed because they remember the last episode kissing scene from the drama.

Narrator PD : “We will give chance to Infinite members to choose their acting partner from A Pink, we’ll decided who’ll choose first by playing rock, paper, scissors”

 

Infinite members playing rock, paper, scissors game and Hoya win first, followed by Sunggyu, L, Woohyun, Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Sungjong.

“Hoya –sshi please choose your acting partner” said staff to Hoya.

“Yoonjae had refuse me. I’ll take my revenge by doing this with his wife. Eunji-ya  come here!” Hoya walked closer to Eunji then took her to standing beside him, Eunji just laughed.

“I’ve mentioned in program that Oh Hayoung –sshi is my ideal type. It’s rude if I choose different person” said Sunggyu without hesitation.

“Hyung, she’s underage. Ask Sungjong to take care of her!” shouted Sungyeol, then Sunggyu replied “I said I’ll handle it”

Myungsoo choose Naeun, everyone impressed by Myungsoo who’s very gentle when he said that he choose Naeun.

“Naeun is so close to hyung’s ideal type” added Sungjong.

“Aigoo.. Why he looked so cool while he said that. Hayoung –sshi, was I cool like him too?” Said Sunggyu, Hayoung just laughed.

 “It’s my turn. Since it’s all started with her, I’ll ended it with her too, Chorong –sshi be my partner” Woohyun take Chorong’s hand.

“Ya, what nonsense were you talking?” said Dongwoo.

“Ya.. finally it’s my turn, I’m glade that hyung didn’t choose her. I choose Yookyung” Sungyeol looked at Yookyung, he seems excited.

“Why?” asked Lee Sugeun curious.

“I heard that her family’s rich. Kkkkk”

Kim Byungman : “Indeed.. it’s him”

Dongwoo choose Bomi and Sungjong partner is Namjoo.

“Let’s do it from Hoya. Ready? Action!!”

Sungyeol : “Daebak, there’s no dialog. All you have to do is say “Confirm” then kiss her”

Hoya and Eunji are ready on their spot. Hoya is pretending wash his face then Eunji walked towards him holding a broom and watch him carefully, Hoya walk closer to Eunji and look at her deeply. Eunji take an origami paper and placed it on her lips that make everyone laughs. Suddenly Hoya said “Confirm” then placed his lips into Eunji’s and immediately released it.

“CUT!! CUT !!” Shouted Lee Sugeun.

Hoya and Eunji stopped their acting.

“Didn’t you saw the clip carefully?? You supposed to kiss her at list for 10 seconds, just take it slow Hoya. You should do exactly like the video”

“Even tough there’s a paper between our lips. But this is too much” said Hoya.

Finally Hoya and Eunji repeated and success for the second time, this time Hoya placed his lips into Eunji’s more than 10 seconds.

Everyone looks embarrassed, Hayoung and Namjo covered their eyes.

It’s Sunggyu turns, he success doing his acting with Hayoung, Sunggyu then apologize to Hayoung because he took her first kiss.

Myungsoo turns, before acting he keeps apologize to Taemin that he stole his wife, Naeun embarrassed by his word. Myungsoo acting’s so great, he can did it by one try. Everyone amazed by Naeun and Myungsoo acting.

Finally it’s Woohyun turns, he keeps smiling when he about doing the acting.

He ready on his spot, pretending that he wash his face then stopped when he saw Chorong walked by holding a groom. Everyone was amazed by Woohyun’s acting that looks like real.

Woohyun walked towards Chorong, standing in front of her  and looked her eyes deeply. Chorong placed the paper in her lips. “Confirm” said Woohyun then kissed her on Chorong’s lips that covered by origami paper. Suddenly Woohyun placed his right hand on Chorong’s cheeks while his lips stuck on paper in Chorong’s lips.

“CUT!!! CUT!!” shouted Kim Byungman.

“Ya!! What are you doing?? Watch the video well, there’s no hand on her cheeks. Just kissed her.. Aigoo it’s variety. Don’t be too serious” Lee Sugeun angry and the rest of Infinite member too.

“Ya!! Nam Woohyun!!! You can’t do what you want!!!” shouted Sunggyu, Woohyun laughed of embarrassment and ready for repeat the scene.

“Don’t you think that we’re doing too much skinship ?” said Chorong to Woohyun.

Woohyun repeat again, he walked towards Chorong, Chorong placed a paper on her lips, “Confirm” said Woohyun. Before he stick his lips on the paper, the winds blew so hard and the paper’s flew over but Woohyun didn’t realize it and he accidentally placed his lips in Chorong’s.

Everyone in the surprised, Bomi opened .

The scene when Woohyun kissed her without paper keeps playing with slow motion.

 

-Preview for next broadcast-

Narrator PD : “Move to next corner, now we’ll playing “Truth games”. You can asked everything and answer it trurhfully”

Myungsoo : “I hate when hyung asked me to accompanied him watching WGM”

Chorong : “It’s because we live in the same neighbor “

Sunggyu : “I keep seeing her back then”

Dongwoo : “I’ve crushed to her”

Hoya : “I’m a little bit jealous of Seo Inguk hyung”

Naeun : “I expecting him to be Myungsoo oppa”

 

 




 

Hello, I’m sorry because I change the writing style because I think it’s too boring when I read the first chapter. It’s my first time writing fanfiction based on Variety show and I confused how should I write it.

Last, Sorry for my very bad grammar. I’m not good in English but I hope you can enjoyed the story ^0^