Chapter 3

Notice Me...

(Sora's POV)

It's been a few days.

 

Shin has finally returned to school, she's still not talking to me though.

Gongchan, meanwhile is still avoiding me.

 

I feel like a giant part of my life is missing.

I miss my tough yet gentle best friend, just like a sister, Shin.

I miss my nerdy yet cool best friend, Gongchan...

The one I've slowly fallen in love with after I lost him...

 

The bell rang.

 

I woke up from my nap and looked around, everyone was hurrying to the cafeteria, except for Shin's hunched figure by her desk.

She was sleeping too.

I walked over to her and shook her slightly.

"Give me 5 more minutes sosaengnim..." she murmured half asleep, I let out a laugh then covered my mouth.

She woke up and looked at me before standing up.

 

"Shinnie-yah...I'm sorry..." I cried, she stared up at me then frowned.

"Have you figured it out yet?" she asked, I nodded and blushed.

"I-I...but he doesn't like me anymore..." I muttered before crying, Shin hugged me and patted my back.

"I forgive you Unnie! I don't think so!" she cried, I wiped my eyes and looked at her.

She winked and left the room in a hurry.

 

A few minutes later she came back out of breath with a person behind her.

It was Youngmin-sunbae.

 

"Y-You don't understand! It isn't Youngmin-sunbae I like! I l-l-love Gongchan!" I cried, Shin laughed then stood in front of Youngmin protectively.

"Mwoh? Why would I let you date my boyfriend? Anyway! I already know you like Gongchan! I've seen you try talking to him but he just ignores you!" she cried blushing at her sudden announcement about her relationship with Youngmin.

"Mwoh?! You're together now?! When did this happen?!" I cried giggling, Youngmin grinned then back hugged Shin, she blushed but didn't brush him off.

"Y-Yes...at first I thought he liked you, but he told me that you were very worried for me, and...he waited outside my house everyday, thanks to someones advice."

 

-Flashback- (Shin POV)

 

Shin glanced out the window of her room again, that blonde haired guy was at her gate again.

Who is he?

I don't recognize him?

Suddenly Sora appeared, she called out to the dude.

He turned around and blushed.

I guess he mistook me for Sora...

I felt disappointment, Sora is way better than me...

They were now talking.

After a few minutes, Sora patted the guy on the shoulder before glancing up at my window, I quickly walked away from it and layed down in my bed.

A few minutes later, I walked back to my window.

Sora was gone.

But the blonde haired dude was still down there staring at my window whilst blushing.

Who is this guy?

 

(The next five days)

 

I woke up as usual and looked out my window.

I glanced at the sky, it looked like it was about to rain later, then I glanced down.

The guy was there like usual.

He was in my shool's boy's uniform.

He usually came around this time and placed a bouquet of yellow roses on my doorstep before leaving for school.

In the afternoon I would wait by my window, still behind my curtain of course!

He would come by in casual clothing and sit outside in the pavement.

Back to the day, I watched him for awhile.

There was a growl of thunder.

Then raindrops fell.

I stared at the boy, he stayed sitting on the pavement.

A few minutes later the rain came down hard.

But Mr.Prince Charm-I mean blonde dude stayed where he was sitting getting soaked to the skin.

I finally had enough.

Does this guy want to get hypothermia?

I grabbed my yellow raincoat and my boots, then rushed downstairs, grabbed my yellow umbrella and walked outside hurriedly.

I opened the gate.

He couldn't hear me due to the hard pattering of the rain.

I stood over him holding my umbrella.

He then looked back and jumped.

He stood up, he was very tall so I had to tiptoe in order to hold my umbrella over him.

"S-S-Shin-ssi! I-I-I! What are you doing out in the rain? Oh!" he cried, then grabbed the umbrella and held it up just above him.

"You know me? Who are you Blondie?" I asked, he blushed then scratched his blonde wet hair.

"I-I'm Youngmin! Kwangmin's twin brother! You probably don't recognize me since I've cut my hair and dyed it..." he trailed off, his face red.

He seemed cuter now...Especially since it's Youngmin-sunbae.

I laughed nervously and grabbed his hand before dragging him into my house.

"W-What are you doing S-Shin-ssi?!" he cried trying to resist, we got to my door a few minutes later after a few complications.

I then grabbed the umbrella and let it dry near the door before leading him into the living room.

He stood in the doorway awkwardly.

"Well? Youngmin-sunbae? Don't just stand there!" I cried, he shook his head, his face red.

"I-I might get everything wet..." he stuttered shivering, I looked at him then smiled.

"My cousin has some clothes that should fit you, let me get it! Wait here!" I cried before running past him and up the stairs.

I rushed to my cousins room and picked some random clothes, I rushed out of my brothers room went to the closet and grabbed a couple of towels befor running down the stairs.

I found Youngmin-sunbae where he exactly was and gave him a towel.

"T-thank you!" he cried shivering then putting the towel over his shoulder, I laughed.

"Sunbae! Dry yourself or else you'll get hypothermia! Go change in the bathroom!" I cried giving him the towels, before pushing him towards the downstairs bathroom, he entered hesitantly before getting in.

A few minutes later he coughed nervously behind the door.

"Shin-ssi...I-I need some clothes..." he asked nervously, I laughed awkwardly then knocked on the door.

"Oh Yeah! Here! I forgot to give it to you!" I stood with my back against the door and the clothes behind me, I heard the door open slightly before feeling the clothes vanishing from my hands.

"Th-Thank you Shin-ssi!" I heard him stutter from behind the door.

A few minutes he still didn't get out of the bathroom, one of the reasons was that I was holding the door handle.

"H-hey...S-sunbae...T-Thank you for visiting me everday..." I stuttered feeling my face getting red.

"I-I was w-worried since you stopped coming to school...I wanted to give you my notes that I...took for you..." he whispered, I turned redder.

"So w-why the flowers?" I asked, he coughed behind the door awkwardly.

"Shin-ssi, this isn't how I pictured this but, I've fallen for you..." he cried, I could feel my face heating up into maximum boiling point.

"Eh...W-what-" I cried, when the bathroom door opened suddenly and a pair of arms embraced me from behind, he then rested his head on the top of my head.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" he asked, I turned to look at him, I could see his face was really red.

I nodded and turned towards him before hugging him.

"Me too...I've fallen for you..."

 

-End of Flashback-

 

(Sora's POV)

 

"So, You guys are official? Does Youngmin-sunbae's fangirls know?" I asked giggling, both were a stereotypical couple, the girl was small and the boy tall.

"Yup! About my fangirls, Well...They know, but they don't dare to mess with my Shinnie!" Youngmin-sunbaed cried, nuzzling Shin's neck.

I gagged.

"Aigoo! Cheesiness alert! Danger Danger!" I cried, Shin and Youngmin laughed.

 

I caught a figure near the doorway to the classroom.

It was Gongchan.

 

"Channie I-" I cried, he was staring at me, he then turned and left.

 

Someone patted my back, it was Shin.

 

"Don't worry SoraSo-oof!" she cried, I quickly hugged her and cried.

"I'm glad one of my bestfriends is talking to me! Shinnie! I missed you so much! I'm so sorry!" I cried harder, Shin patted me and hugged me back, she started crying too.

"I missed you too!" she cried.

 

"So! How are we going to make Gongchan and Sora get together, my panda?" Youngmin asked, I gagged, which made Shin and Youngmin laugh.

"Well Youngminnie! Let's discuss that later! We have to surprise both of them!" Shin winked at him, he blushed and ran to hug her.

"Get a room!" I cried, they both glared and started chasing me.

 

Reminds me of Gongchan chasing me...

 

I stopped and cried again.

I could feel Shin comforting me and Youngmin patting my head.

 

---------------

Woooo! Just one more chapter to go! Hehe!

I'm sorry! This chapter was all about Shin (Me) hehehehe! OTL

Oh yeaah! These were the songs that were on replay whilst writing this chapter:

 

Dumb Love by Sean Kingston

Introducing Me by Nick Jonas

Boyfriend by Boyfriend

Only One by B1A4

 

Thank you for reading! ^^