Oversize

Perspective

 

"Oppa, wake up. It's nearly noon." Sunny called as she was scooting to the edge of the bed, holding the thick broken white blanket in place so her bosom was covered. An act that was actually unnecessary though since there was nobody else in that bedroom, their shared bedroom.

 

She stretched her short arm long, wiggling her five fingers in process, before she could reach the t-shirt on the floor. She picked it up in a swing and sat up on the bed, all the while securing the blanket in its place.

 

She spread open the grey shirt to examine. Feeling satisfied with the size she took, she put it on her bare body, letting it to hung loosely, creating a small heap down her hip.

 

She scooted back closer to her long term boyfriend and gave him a little shake on his toned upper arm which was raised above his head.

 

"Oppa, wake up. Let's get up and find something to eat. Don't you feel hungry? Besides, we had promised Jihoon to come and play with him, right?"

 

Sungmin groaned as he was turning to his side, reaching out to hug her tiny waist without opening his eyes.

 

"Mmh . . . You've dressed?" he whined, ignoring her reminder as he felt the fabric on his skin.

 

Sunny snorted, "What? Why?"

 

"I like you without," He whined again, one of his hand circled behind her as it was finding an opening under the heap of fabric down her hip. He slipped it inside, his hand grazed the skin on her still bare rear. He brought the other hand to circle around her hip.

 

"Yah! You mean you don't like me when I dress?" She probed him, pretending to sulk.

 

"Don't twist my word, Bunny," he mumbled against her side as he was showering it with little kisses, creating a ticklish feeling on the side of her hip. Meanwhile, his fingers were trailing up and down against her skin under her tee.

 

"Oppa . . . Get up. I want to see Jihoon and take him to afternoon stroll. We promised anyway," the tiny built woman was pushing him away, struggling to break free of his embrace.

 

"Can't we snuggle a little more?" He asked with a cute babyish voice. He pulled her closer while nuzzling his nose to Sunny's hip. "Morning fix perhaps?" he opened one of his eyes to peek at her expectantly.

 

Sunny laughed. "What is there to be fixed? Didn't last night 'work out' enough already?"

 

"Never have enough of you. So, please . . ."

 

Sunny smiled, but she pried his arms off and scooted a little further from him. "We can't now. Later tonight, okay?"

 

She saw him turning to lay on his back, his lips puckered. She suppressed her smile at the cute sight.

 

"You look like a kid sulking because he can't get his candy, you know, Oppa. Too bad that your wanting is far from innocent than candy is," she .

 

Sungmin humphed loudly before he turned away from her, facing the other side of the room.

 

"Oh my God, Oppa. Don't act like a kid, please. Not with a body as huge as you are!"

 

He humphed again.

 

"Alright, alright. Later tonight, okay. I promise."

 

Sunny pulled him by his arm, dragging him closer to her so she could plant a kiss on his still puckered lips. And that got him smiling.

 

"Okay," he quickly agreed. "My clothes please."

 

"Aish. Such a baby, you are," Sunny shook her head. She crawled on all four to the end of the bed, the spot she remembered him kicking it off last night.

 

Sungmin wolf-whistled. He raised both of his hand and placed it under his head, legs crossed.

 

"Nice view," he commented, grinning ear to ear.

 

Sunny turned her head just to find his naughty expression before realizing what he meant. She sat down hastily.

 

"Oh my God. What's wrong with you today? So erted." She tossed his tracksuit trousers, and it landed perfectly on his face.

 

He removed the trousers with a wide grin and sat down on the edge of the bed, pulling it up his legs. "My tee?"

 

"You don't need it," answered Sunny.

 

The bulky guy chuckled, "What's that? You refused morning fix idea yet you still want a glimpse of my body around the apartment? Now tell me who's erted here?"

 

Sunny scrunched her face, sticking out her cute pink tongue, "I'm wearing it, okay."

 

Sungmin raised one eyebrow, "Oh right. Why don't you wear yours by the way?"

 

"Because I like wearing yours," she nonchalantly answered as she got off from the bed, making her way to the door, swaying her tiny hip. "Now quickly take a bath please. I'm gonna fix simple sandwiches to fill us a bit."

 

***

 

It was another day when they were about to go out to get take away for dinner. Sungmin bent her back forward, busy rummaging the bottom part of their packed shoe rack, looking for his footwear.

 

"Bunny-ya, do you see my sandals?" Sungmin asked his tiny girlfriend who was waiting for him outside their apartment door, leaning her back on the wall.

 

"Can't you find it in shoe rack?" Sunny answered without even peeking her head into the doorway. "I saw the black one."

 

"Yes, but I want to wear the brown flip-flop. That one's more comfortable. The black one is too small already," answered Sungmin.

 

He was still busy shoving the other footwear aside for some more moment, hoping the sandals would appear out of the blue under the other shoes or in between his boots.

 

"Just wear the black one, Oppa. Hurry. I don't want to miss the drama," Sunny called him from outside.

 

There was a tone of impatience in her voice that made him stop looking and pick the black sandals mentioned earlier instead.

 

"Alright, alright," he called back while throwing the sandals on the floor and put it hastily on his feet. He wiggled his toes to make a slightly undersized sandals fit before dashing out of their unit. "The key's with you, right?"

 

"Yeah."

 

He heard Sunny answered beside him. He stepped aside, letting her to stand after the door to lock it. He was observing his lovely pocket-size girlfriend when he noticed the oversize sandals on her lean tiny feet.

 

"Yah!" he exclaimed, pointing his forefinger down her feet.

 

"What?" She was still fiddling with the set of keys before finding the correct piece with a metal house key tag. She pushed it inside the key hole.

 

"You're wearing it!"

 

"What?" She asked without looking at him, pretending to give 100% attention to the key. She knew what he meant the first time he exclaimed though.

 

"My sandals!"

 

Sunny feigned ignorance as she walked away from the now locked door towards to elevator by the end of the corridor.

 

Sungmin, knowing that she were pretending not to hear his protests caught up with her. He swooped her off her feet suddenly, bridal style in one swing.

 

Sunny shrieked, "Oppa!"

 

She latched her hand around Sungmin's neck, hugging it so tight for she was surprised with the sudden elevation off the ground and being afraid of falling down.

 

Grinning widely, Sungmin swung her left and right, feigned free-falling her, shaking and all until the oversize sandals fell off of her tiny feet.

 

"Yah, oppa! Put me down!"

 

"I won't! It's a punishment. You are at fault for making me bending and squatting just now."

 

"Yah! You'll disturb our neighbors like this!"

 

"Whatever."

 

She giggled even harder when Sungmin spun then again due to the dizziness. The bulky man then carried her all the way to the elevator, ignoring her squeals and pleadings to be put down immediately. He did finally, though, when they had reached the metal door.

 

"There you go," he set her down on the cold floor.

 

"My sandals . . ." The latter whined cutely, implicitly asking him to get it for her.

 

"My sandals you mean?" He corrected as he was standing in front of her, fixing her messy hair.

 

"Whatever, Oppa. Get it for me, please. . ."

 

"No. You get it yourself. Another punishment for you."

 

"Ah, Oppa," she whined, throwing him her ultimate cute voice.

 

Sungmin didn't respond to it though. He turned her body to their apartment direction instead and gave her a tiny push on her shoulders, urging her to start walking across the cold floor.

 

Sunny turned her head toward Sungmin once again, still hoping that he would get it for her. However, when she saw how satisfied his expression was from the sweet revenge, she knew instantly that there was no other option but to get it herself.

 

"You're seriously so annoying, Oppa." She gave him a good smack on his upper arm before going to where her sandals - his sandals - were lying.

 

"And, I love you too, Bunny babe," he said, grinning widely.

 

***

 

However, as the time went by, such question came out more regularly and commonly lately.

 

"Bunny, you see my yellow tee?"

 

"I wore it to sleep, so it's still in the clean laundry basket. Have not time to iron yet," she answered without even looking up from her magazine.

 

And the other day.

 

"Babe, where's my knitwear?"

 

"Here," she raised the thick woolen sweater in her hand as she was standing near the door, ready to go. "But I want to borrow it, Oppa."

 

And another day.

 

"Bunny, my sandals?"

 

"Teehee..." she showed him her wiggling toes, clad in oversize green sandals.

 

He never minded her borrowing his stuff, no he never. In fact, it was rather pleasurable for him, especially when he saw her bouncing her hips left and right while she wore his shirt which covered only a little below her supple y , leaving the milky white tantalizing thighs exposed.

 

However, he couldn't suppress his curiosity anymore as he was standing in front of their shared wardrobe, with only his dark grey boxer, scanning the pile of clothes to find his favorite t-shirt he usually wore to sleep. He just got home from an grueling, energy-draining meeting, and all he wanted to do was falling on their bed and sleep.

 

"Bunny babe?" he called. His eyes were still glued to the neat stack.

 

"Hmm?" Sunny answered from inside the bed.

 

The weather had started to get chillier as the winter was drawing nearer. That was why she was snuggling under their broken white thick blanket, leaving only a bit of her shoulders and her hands holding her smart phone peeked from behind the coverlet.

 

"Where's my t-shirt?"

 

"Can't you find it in the wardrobe?" she answered inattentively since her mind was all on the game she were playing in her smartphone.

 

"It's not here."

 

"Perhaps it's in the laundry basket? I don't know."

 

Sungmin sighed loudly. He walked to the bed instead, forgetting the idea to wear any tee.

 

Just when he raised the thick coverlet did he see her small and slender body, and it was clad in the tee he was looking for the past 15 minutes in front of their wardrobe.

 

"Sunny!" his tone rose a notch, mainly because of him feeling impatient with the whole situation.

 

"Yes, Oppa?" She answered him casually still.

 

"Don't 'yes, oppa' me. You're wearing the shirt I'm looking for." He sulked, pulling the blanket down so her slender body was uncovered.

 

The tiny woman glanced down on her body, then to her boyfriend.

 

"Oopsie." Sunny grinned goofy as she was caught red-handed.

 

"Yah! Don't give me 'oopsie' so casually like that!" Scolded Sungmin.

 

He quickly jumped into the bed and caught her by her waist, pulling her to him.

 

"You think you can get away only with 'oopsie' huh?" He released his lock, turned his body so she was under him, locking her in place and started to attack her with tickle.

 

"No, no! Not tickle, please!" She squealed. Her crisp laughter reverberated through the air.

 

She tried hard to get up and broke free from his firm legs entrapping her body to the bed. However, he was way stronger than her, so there was no other way for her, but surrendered. She could only pushed and blocked his attack weakly, giggling until she was dead tired.

 

Seeing how listless her body has become, he ceased the tickling and turned to her arms up and down instead. Giving her time to catch her breath and relax.

 

"You're . . . seriously . . . so mean, Oppa," she managed to speak in between her gasping for air.

 

Sungmin was merely grinning. He unbuckled his legs from between her sides and rolled over beside her. He pulled her closer while slightly turning her body so her back was on his torso. The bulky guy enveloped her in a big bear hug, showering her shoulder with little kisses all the while.

 

"So, tell me. Why do you like to wear my stuff?"

 

Sunny placed her arms on top of his circling arms around her waist.


 "Because I like it."

 

"Why?"

 

"Do I have to answer?"

 

"Yes, please."

 

"Hmm..." She pretended to think hard.

 

"Answer or I tickle you again," he threatened, moving one of his hand to her waist.

 

"Don't! Alright, alright! I like the feel of wearing yours."

 

"Why?" He asked as he circled his arm once again on her tiny waist.

 

"They are too big on me. It's like having you around me all the time. You are big, right?" . "And because it is big, it feels like you are protecting me?"

 

Sungmin smiled upon hearing her innocent answer. He didn't expect to get such answer though.

 

He shot another question then, without stopping kissing her shoulder gently. "What's with the inquisitive tone?"

 

"Nothing," Sunny answered. But after a while she started again, "Do you think I am weird?"

 

"No. You are cute," he answered.

 

"You want me to stop doing it?"

 

"What? Wearing my stuff? I don't mind though. Although there are some instances when I really want to wear it. Like just now.But it doesn't matter anymore," His hands wandered down her thigh, trying to find its way to the tee's rim.

 

"What are you doing, Oppa?"

 

"You say I am big?" he asked her.

 

"Hm."

 

"And you feel protected being around me?"

 

"Hm," she answered confusedly, unable to decipher where his words led to.

 

"Then I want to be your oversize clothes." He pulled up his tee over her head, stripping her off the oversize t-shirt, and threw it on  the ground.

 

"Oh my, you're so cheesy and erted, Oppa. It's cold by the way," she protested, yet she relented, letting him did all he like because she liked it when he took the lead.

 

"It's not," he said as he turned her body to face him, circling her arms around his body and molded their chests together, transferring his body heat from the close proximity and the friction of their skin. He hugged her tightly.

 

"I love you, Bunny babe," he professed as his gentle lips met hers, tugging and nipping in slow motion.

 

Sunny smiled through the kiss.

 

"So, will you wear me from now on?" He asked jokingly.

 

"Huh? You mean I'll walk around only in undergarment and you hugging me all the while?"

 

"What? Undergarment only? Hell no, although I won't refused if you want to do it at home. In fact, I will totally agree should you walk around our unit wearing nothing." He shot her his naughty smirk and wink.

 

Sunny raised both her palms and covered his face, slightly pushing it backwards.

 

"ert," she remarked.

 

"Only for you, babe," he retorted, making Sunny shuddered out of cheesiness.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi, holla, hello! :)

I'm back with a new fluff (or byun if you ask me)

Sorry that I come with this update first, not Twister.

Idk, somehow I find writing college setting difficult. Perhaps because it was way behind me by now :D

But I will try to finish it (and I will).

Now, could you leave your thoughts about this?

 

I personally like writing perspective though.

I dubbed it as stories of little big happiness.

And it's mostly fluff (read: erted :D)

I hope this story will warm you up on this cold weather

 

Have a nice weekend~ :)