Secret revealed

Changjo's Secret

"Changjo...?" Chunji spoke, looking down at the curled up figure beside him. There was no response. "Jong-hyun?"

The maknae shifted slightly in response to his true name; "Wae...Hyung?" Changjo's voice was soft and completely void of the emotion he was obviously feeling; he was a good actor, though this didn't matter as his sobs had already been heard.

Chunji stared down at the boy in confusion, why had he just said Ricky's name? He was sad perhaps, because of something Ricky had done? What had the other boy done to him?

"Why did you just say; 'wae Ricky?"

"I didn't," Changjo replied dissmissively.

"Don't lie, I heard you," the hyung replied, in a tone that unconsciously hinted at his overhearing of way more than just Ricky's name from the other boy.

Freezing momentarily the maknae pulled himself into a sitting position and turned to face Chunji; looking up to meet his eyes in the dimly lit room.

"Maybe i was sleep talking...Hyung."

Even in the darkened room Chunji could still make out the tears shining on the boys face and saw the desperate plea in his eyes as his words were spoken; and that's when his mind finally made the connection. His eyes widened once more and his mouth dropped open slightly as he stared at the distressed boy in front of him, who was still trying to pretend that everything was ok.

"Did you just, he stopped his sentence and his gaze dropped to where he imagined the maknaes lower body was situated under the blankets before managing to look back up to his face and continue, have a...dream about-?"

And thats when Changjo seemed to snap, he flinched at Chunji's question before dropping his gaze and instantly bursting into sobs once more.

Stunned Chunji opened his arms and tugged the maknae into his embrace, where the boy quickly wrapped his arms around his waist and burried his head into his shoulder. The hyung slowly placed his arms around the maknae's back and rubbed small circles over his clothed skin; Did this mean Changjo was...? Did he really just dream about Ricky like that? Still thoroughly confused he merely sat holding tight onto the boy who seemed to be falling apart in his arms.

"I need help...," Changjo sobbed, "I'm s-sick." Chunji frowned as he tried to work out what the maknae was talking about; he wasn't ill, was he? "I...I'm a horrible person," his voice cracked and his breathing became more erratic as he tried to calm down enough to actually speak through his tears. "I'm...not usually like this...I can't be. But Chang- hyun, no R-ricky..." he gripped the back of Chunji's shirt as the hyung finally caught on to what was going on inside the boy's mind.

This is what Korean society is doing to people? He thought anxiously, rubbing Changjo's back as the harsh truth came crashing over him. Chunji didn't give a about what those around him said, he was always going to protect his family; the members of Teen Top, and he would continue to protect Changjo despite the mess that they had suddenly found themselves in. He was still the same person, and he knew L.Joe atleast would understand too. L.Joe had actually lived in America, so he knew things were different outside of Korean society regarding these matters, so he wouldn't be alone in protecting the maknae from the media, if it came to that...