chapter 24 AGREEMENT...

...I'm Heechul's Email-order Bride?! o.O...

 

Angel's POV

So here we are in the dorm. I’m so tired today. I’ve been waiting for like 5 hours for them to finish the shoot. AISH… Everyone of us except Leeteuk, Ryeowook and Sungmin who’s busy are eating now. The food was prepared by ahjumma, DELICIOUSO! Living here is heaven. Lots of nutritious, delicious and finger- foods are being served and of course THE BOYS. Who wouldn’t want to be in my place? Wahhahhaha. I’m about to finish my last share when heechul declared.

“Angel-ah, after this… GO TO MY ROOM!” brix! My eyes widened just like of Chihuahuas’

“MWO?”  he just glared at me with the you-heard-me-right look. “FINEEE!!” I can sense suju’s thinking something inadequate this time. Aigooo. This guy, he could have had just told me privately.  He didn’t have to announce it here right? AISH!  (Note: Heechul and Leeteuk are roommate since Leeteuk is away, Heechul and Angel will be alone in the room.)

“ehem…” siwon blurted then sip his glass of water. SERIOUSLY, I’m red as CATSUP T.T

I helped ahjumma wash the dishes. The boys just got to their room and started to take some rest.

After the task, I went straight to heechul’s room. I knocked first cause well you know, I don’t want this monster freaking out again just because of not knocking the door. Shesh

“Come in…” his bored voice echoed.

“What do you want?” I said in a tone of uninterested .

“I want everything firm and legit.” I was king off guard. What is he saying?

“Tell me straight to the point”

“Let’s have a contract  signed.”

“Okay. So what are we gonna do?”

“Imma make my rules and you make your rules too. It’s gonna be IRREVOCABLE once signed so make sure to think of it first.”

“ ‘kay fine! WHATEVER!” I sat beside his table and grab some pen and paper. Hmmmm.. what am I gonna write? Lemme think first!

 

10 mins….

 

 

31 mins….

 

 

 

1 hour

 

 

1 hour and 13 minutes

 

“I’m done!” he announced

“Jamkamman! I’m still writing!”

“Palli!”

“I said WAIT right?  STUPID”

“Whatever!”

“Okay! I’m done!”

“I’m gonna present mine first” said DON Heechul

1.       Our FAKE relationship will last up to 2 long years. Afterwards, will part ways and live strangely from one another

2.       You only have $1000 dollars allowance from me every month. Remember, I paid for your debt already.

3.       Obey my commands no matter what

“What? I object with the third rule. It’s IMPOSSIBLE!”

“My rules are my rules so shut up my DEAR!” shesh. DEAR your face.

4.       Never contradict my decision and moves.

5.       I’m gonna sleep on my bed.

6.       Act as a REAL girlfriend in front of others.

7.       Third party is applicable.

“What? You mean, you can hit two birds with one stone? How dare you”

“PRECISELY” he said arrogantly. How could you be so heartless Heechul

“Fine then. I can have mine too right?”

“Of course”

“Fair enough”

8.       I can hold hands with you anytime also hug you and even kiss you. 

“Eh? That is against my will. I’ll charge you molestation!”

“RULE number 3 and 4” just that and he continued

9.       Any party doesn’t have the right to ransack one’s private life.

10.   KEEP THESE STUFFS SECRET TO EVERYONE!

“That’s all” then he handed me the paper. This time, it’s my turn already.

“Since I’m the slave, I believe that I don’t have to order much from my master. I’ve come up with 3 rules only.”

“What? After an hour of thinking, you only have 3 rules? Well, it’s okay though the lesser the better :D”

“Uhuh!”

“So, here’s mine”

1.       Lots of foods and drinks.

2.       I can visit my family anytime I want.

“and lastly,” I paused for a while. My last rule is really embarrassing and I don’t know why the heck I wrote it on.

3.       There can be a possibility that the fake lovers will turn to a REAL one.

“Ya! How could you write that thing? I can’t accept that.”

“Hey! Excuse me, I just want to repeat myself. I said “POSSIBILITY”. Don’t freak out you freakazoid. It’s not like that’s gonna happen. What I’m just  trying to imply is that incase you’ll  fall in love to me, you wouldn’t be bothered thinking of ways in breaking  the FAKE one. Do you GET my POINT? It’s for your beneficiary mister :P”

“Then fine. Give me that. I’ll sign on it.”

“Okay”

SO that’s it. We end up signing our CHILDISH contract. This is the lamest thing ever! I was thinking there’ll gonna be some declaration/ pledge but nothing happened.

He just stood up and made his way to a cabinet of his. I think it’s where he’s going to keep our contract.

I stood up also and decided to go out to have some glass of milk in the kitchen.  Tonight, I guess I’m gonna sleep on leeteuk oppa’s bed since he’s not here. I don’t actually know where his whereabouts are.

I was on my way to the kitchen when I saw eunhyuk coming out from his room. I just smiled at him and continued my walking when suddenly he grabbed my hands and whispered.

“Let’s be friends…again” I was kinda unprepared to what he said. I thought we’re friends already. Tsk. Well if that’s the case, why not?

“uhmm.  Sure!’ I said happily.

“Angel-ah! What are you doing there? Let’s go to sleep” I turned back and saw Heechul  standing outside our room. Then Eunhyuk automatically let go of my hand. I want to kill Heechul for ruining our moment.

“Shut up!” I said. Kya.. why the heck did I say that! He went closer to me and pulled me towards the room. What’s the matter with this guy? Aish. He’s really ABNORMAL!shesh

Instead of arguing with him. I dive in to Leeteuk’s bed

“Ya! What are you thinking?”

“I’m going to sleep. Why?”

“I know! But why there?”

“Why not?”

“Why not your face! Have you forgotten? We are LOVERs here. What will they think if they’ll see us apart from each other? And hyung texted me that he’ll come home at 1:00 am.”

“ then you go sleep on the couch or on the floor.”

“Are you kidding me?”

“NO. BECAUSE you’re not a GOAT.” Bwahahhahhaha.. his face is dumbfounded. :P

“was that a joke? HA HA” then he rolled his eyes

“Besides, rule number 3! So, stop arguing arguing with me, ARASO?”

“Whatever!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong!!! Finally updated some chappy..that's all for tonight. hope you liked it!

 

shoutout to my new subscribers

moonminjin

isleepinclass

adickgee

panda_710

chinen

Cutegreenmouse

 

oh! and i traced those people who unsubscribed my story..bwahhahahahahahha

 

:DDDDDDD