Chapter 2

I'm Good Enough

BOYEOL'S POV:

 

 

 

 

I walked inside our room with my bestfriend and playfully pushed her first.
"Ya!" She stumbled, and turned her head to me with a glare. I grinned widely as I walked passed by her.
"Let's go sit at the back Hana!" I said as I walked backwards, my hands on my back and I was facing her. Walking backwards right..
"Y-Yeol! Watch out!" She yelled with a slight panicked tone and face and that's when it hit me.
I accidentally bumped into someone and I had to turn around and bowed to apologize.
"I'm sorry! I didn't look on where I was going! Im really sorry!" I apologized once again before I looked up.




OH MY FREAKING SHEEP!



IT'S HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~






My eyes were really wide and my mouth was agape. I really wanted to scream right now!
It was freaking him!
And he looks so hot right now with his brows furrowed and his serious look.
And he was dusting his shoulder.

He then looked up at me and gave me an irritated look.
Did I do something wrong?
Aish. Facepalm. Yes I did. I bumped into him.

"Watch where you're going. Idiot." He gritted on his teeth and walked passed by me.
OH MY FREAKING.. HIS VOICE SOUNDED SO HOT. FREAKING H-O-T.
I think I just fainted. Okay. Mentally fainted.

But wait...
Did he just called me IDIOT?

I furrowed my brows as I watched him walked to his seat.
I blinked and smiled widely again. Who cares about him calling me idiot?
Atleast on his first day of school here, he already noticed me!!!
SQUEALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


"Ow!!!" A hand suddenly slapped my head and I stumbled a little. Holding onto my head.
I turned my face and saw my bestfriend sitting down on her chair.
"That hurts!" I yelled at her as I sat down beside her.
"Well, you looked like an idiot grinning widely back there." She said with a disbelief look.
"Pfft!" I grinned widely again and held onto her shoulders as I dragged her to our chairs at the front.
"Atleast he noticed me already!!!" I squealed and giggled and spazzed to her.

First day of seeing him, he already noticed me. SPAZZZZ