CHAPTER 5 FAITH MEETING?

Love at the second sight

So, it been weeks since gd start coming to the class. Everyone is surprise with his sudden change but he still has the fierce look on his face every time people staring at him. Soojung never talk to him and she didnt even dare looking at him. Sometimes she can feel that he was staring at her during the class. She just cant think straight everytime her eyes met his. Gosh, i like him?? Soojung thought. She know she is having a crush on him. Today, sulli absent from the class because of a cold. She realized that its lunch time and surprise to see that she is alone in the class with gd. She want to leave the class as soon as possible but gd caught he wrist.

'omo.' she said.

'thats cute, i just want to talk' he said while doing poker face.

'wodnw..wwhat iis iit? She stutter.

'u know, i dont eat people so u could stop shivering' he said and let go of soojung hand.

'im sorry, i was just surprised' she said.

'u dont have to apologize, ur soojung right?' he ask her. 'ne, my name is soojung...' she answer.

'have we met somewhere before? I felt that i know u from somewhere...' he said.

He stare at soojung with curious look. Soojung just froze dont know what to say. She kinda felt the same too. The silent broke as someone enter the class. It was unfamiliar guy who has cold stares and look like handsome prince. Soojung could felt that their scene happen before but never remember it. Somehow, she also know he is kim myungsoo.