Reconnected

Whos My Daddy?

Key's POV:
I watched as Jonghyun reached down and kissed ShinHye. My heart ached, but what was I supposed to do? They had a daughter, so my chances to get ShinHye was a BIG FAT ZERO. I walked back to the dorm in the rain, heartbroken but also happy.
 
 
Bo Mi's POV:
'Gosh, why is it so hard?' I thought as I tried for the 100th time to reconnect with my body. "Why don't you rest for today?" ChangJo's calm soothing voice asked from the corner of the room. "I don't want to stop. I'm going to be doing this even if it takes me all night." I pouted, trying over and over. Then, I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. "Bo Mi, you should stop." Key's voice interrupted my mind. 
 
I gave in and sat down next to ChangJo. Suddenly the door swung open, and umma and appa walked in, soaking wet. "Don't ask." Appa said, eyeing Key. "I wasn't going to." Key muttered, walking away.
 
"Bo Mi, you're fading." ChangJo said in frustration. I looked at my hand, and sure enough, it wasn't there. "Bo Mi is moving!" Appa exclaimed as I reopened my eyes. I found that I was in my body again. "Bo Mi, are you awake?" Appa asked, I stand up and look for ChangJo. "Honey, what are you doing?" Umma asked. I didn’t say anything; I just ran out of the room. "BO MI!" My parents both yelled. I ignored them and kept running. 
 
Jonghyun's POV:
‘Where was she going?' I wondered as I followed her. She finally stopped in front of a door that had Choi ChangJo written on it. Slowly, she opened the door and walked in. ShinHye caught up and I blocked her from running into the room. I quietly opened the door a crack and saw a boy in the bed. "ChangJo oppa, I reconnected with my body. Can't you too?" She cried into the boy's shoulder. "Who is he?" ShinHye asked. "That is Choi Siwon's younger brother."  

==

sorry for the short Chappie I'll update tomorrow!

Thank you JelliBeani for editing <3 you! (No Homo) :D