Chapter 1

That day (Sequel to my love is true)

Krystal's POV

I rushed to the hospital where Taemin oppa is. Then I arrived that hospital and went to Taemin oppa room and saw Victoria unnie, Luna unnie and Amber unnie standing with Key oppa, Onew oppa, Minho oppa and Jonghyun oppa. I walked to them.

"Unnie, is Taemin oppa okay?"I asked.

"I don't know, maybe he will."Victoria unnie said.

"Where is Sulli?"Key oppa asked.

"Mianhae, oppa. I can't call her. She didn't heard me and went away."I apologized.

"That's okay, Krystal."Onew oppa said.

"I wish he is okay, if he not Sulli will be heart broken."Luna unnie said. I nodded.

"Yeah, she act like she is not crying but I saw she is crying hardly."I said.

"Really? I pity her too."Jonghyun oppa said. Then the doctor went out.

"Doctor, how is he?"Onew oppa asked.

"Umm, he is okay."The doctor said.

"Can he be all fine?"I asked.

"Yeah, he can be. But now he is still sleeping. You can meet him later."He said.

"Ne, thanks you. Doctor."Jonghyun oppa said.

"Where is his parents?"The doctor asked.

"They....they will come soon. They went on a vacation. We have phoned them."Key oppa said.

"Okay, if they come back, tell us. We need to meet them."The doctor said.

“Ne, we will tell them.”Key oppa said. Then they went away.

“I hope he is okay.”I said.

“Yeah, I wish too.”Victoria unnie said. Then someone phoned rings.

“Hello, Yuri noona not now.”I heard Minho talking. Tears were automatically falling from my eyes. I don’t know what to do. All are staring at me. Then I ran away to the place that no one see me.

 

End of POV

 

 

Minho’s POV

 

My phone rings. I looked at the screen and saw Yuri noona. I know Krystal would be hurt when I talked with her. I answer the phone.

“Not now, Yuri noona.”I said.

“Aw, Minho-ah. Okay, I will phone you back.”She said and end the phone. I turned around and everybody glaring at me with ‘DEADLY’ glare.

“What?”I asked.

“Look what have you done, Krystal has ran away. SHE IS CRYING.”Key hyung said in serious voice.

“Jinjja? Where did she go?”I asked.

“How could we know? You….answer me are you going to marry with Yuri or Krystal? You should choose one. That’s not good to date with TWO GIRLS.”Victoria said. I ignored her and ran to find Krystal. Where would she be?

“KRYSTAL!”I shouted. No reply.

“KRYSTAL, WHERE ARE YOU? DON’T HIDE TO ME! COME OUT!”I shouted. But no one come out.

“Krystal Jung, you make me crazy.”I said. I tried to find her. I saw her crying under a tree near the hospital. I walked to her.

“Krystal, where are you going?”I asked. She looked at me and ignored me.

“Yah! Krystal Jung, answer me. What are you doing here?”I asked.

“None of your business.”She answered coldly.

“Wow, Krystal, you are like your Icy sister Jessica. Why are you really been cold to me?”I asked.

“Don’t you know? How can I be friendly to the one who betrayed me?”She asked.

“Krystal, I have something to tell you.”I said.

“I don’t want to hear any lies from you now.”She said shortly.

“YAH! When do I lie you?”I asked.

“Don’t act like you forget? I am going.”She said and went away. I left.

 

 

End of POV

 

 

 

Sulli’s POV

“Sulli, wake up. Wake up now. We have arrived.”Dongho said while waking me.

“Aw, Dongho-ah, we arrived?”I asked. He nodded. Then I keep my things and stand up.

“So, how are you doing now? Are you fine?”Dongho asked. I nodded.

“Of course, I do. I just miss Taemin.”I said. He smiled.

“So, that will be okay. You will forget him when you see your lesson.”He said.

“Gomawo, Dongho-ah. I feel better when you are by my side.”I said.

“That’s okay, Sulli. I am glad to help you.”He said. Then we went to airport. Then a guy and a girl walked to us.

“Annyeong, I am Kevin Woo. You must be Shin Dongho right? You are going to attend engineering class right?”He asked.

“Ne, Kevin Woo-sshi, nice to meet you.”Dongho greeted.

“Annyeong, I am Tiffany Choi (OC). My Korean name is Choi Hee Young. I will be your roommate. You must be Choi Sulli right? The teacher from design school asked me to pick you.”She said.


“Nice to meet you, HeeYoung.”I said.

“So, anyway. Welcome to England.”They two said in English.

“Thanks you.”I said. Then we went to the car.

“Er, excuse me. Is the design school and engineering school is the same?”Dongho asked.

“Ani, but the headmaster is the same. Two of the school is close. We all are a close friend.”Kevin said.

“Aw, I see.”I said.

“You know, we have so fun here. But there are many Korea including you guys and us.”Tiffany said.

“Wow, so there will be many funs like we had in Korea.”I said.

“Yeah.”Tiffany said. Then we arrived our school.

“First we need to show them room, right Kevin?”Tiffany asked.

“Yeah, we need to.”Kevin said and they two lead us to our room.

“Sulli, this will be our room and I am your roommate.”Tiffany said.

“Wow, it is huge.”I said.

“Yeah, it is too big to live two girls.”She said.

“This is the girls house. Another house will be boys house.”Kevin said.

“Okay, Tiffany can I rest now? I am too tired.”I said.

“Fine, you can. You can tell anything you wish to say. I am going.”She said and went away. I smiled. I had a good friend. I looked at my phone screen. There is the photo of me and Taemin oppa. What would he be doing? Oppa, I am sorry. I didn’t mean to leave. I hope you understand. Remember something, I really love you oppa. Should I text Krystal to ask Taemin oppa is well or not? I should. Then I took my laptop out and started to text Krystal.

To, [email protected]

Hi! Krystal, how are you? I am Sulli. Now I have arrived. I miss you guys, especially Taemin oppa. I don’t want to leave Seoul. Everything is good to me there. I have got one friend name Hee Young. She is so kind. She is also my roommate. How is Taemin oppa doing? Is he okay? I wish he would be okay. Don’t tell him that I message you. He will be angrier to me. How is Vic unnie, Amber unnie & Luna unnie? I wish them to have a good day with Key, Onew and Jonghyun oppa. I am sorry for you Krystal, I really angry to Minho oppa. He could do you such a things. Anyway, my chingu. Good Luck! I will message you next time. I have no time now.

                                                                                             From, your cutie friend

                                                                                                                Choi Sulli

 

ThenI click ‘SEND’ button. Then I closed my laptop and lied on my bed.

 

 

End of POV

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

 

“Yah! Krystal, stop playing your laptop.”Victoria shouted.

“Wait a minute. I got to look something.”I said. Then

*Rings*

“Omo, I got a email. Who will be?”I asked.

“SULLI?”Luna, Amber & Victoria unnie asked in unison.

“Ummm, maybe. Let’s read.”I said and opened the email.

‘YOU GOT A NEW MESSAGE FROM [email protected]

“Omo, it’s from Sulli. Let’s read.”I said and clicked that email.

 

To; [email protected]

                                      Hi! Krystal, how are you? I am Sulli. Now I have arrived. I miss you guys, especially Taemin oppa. I don’t want to leave Seoul. Everything is good to me there. I have got one friend name Hee Young. She is so kind. She is also my roommate. How is Taemin oppa doing? Is he okay? I wish he would be okay. Don’t tell him that I message you. He will be angrier to me. How is Vic unnie, Amber unnie & Luna unnie? I wish them to have a good day with Key, Onew and Jonghyun oppa. I am sorry for you Krystal, I really angry to Minho oppa. He could do you such a things. Anyway, my chingu. Good Luck! I will message you next time. I have no time now.

                                                                                             From, your cutie friend

                                                                                                                Choi Sulli

 

“Aigo! This kid. She still remembers us.”Victoria unnie said.

“Yeah, I should reply her that we are fine and also…….”I stopped.

“Krystal, I think you shouldn’t tell her about Taemin.”Amber unnie said.

“Wae, unnie? She should know that Taemin is in accident.”I complained.

“No, you shouldn’t Krystal. So, how can she interest in her lesson. If you tell she will be always thinking about him is he fine or not.”Victoria unnie said.

“Yeah, and Taemin will be fine soon.”Luna unnie said.

“Arraso, I won’t tell her.”I said. Then I texted her back.

 

To: [email protected]

                            Sulli, I am fine. Taemin oppa is fine too. He miss you too. I am sure that he didn’t angry to you. Take care, yourself. Don’t worry with me & Minho oppa. We will be fine too. There are many guys except him like Lee Joon oppa, Junho oppa. Your new friend, is she cute? Send us image that you took in there okay? We will be waiting at your email. Vic, Amber and Luna unnie is fine as usual. Let me end the message here. Bye, Sulli. Take care yourself.

                                                                                   With best wishes, you chingu

                                                                                                                Krystal Jung

 

Then I clicked ‘SEND’ button. I sighed. 

Poor Sulli, she didn’t know that Taemin is in trouble. But I lie you, Sulli. Mianhae, it is just I don’t want you to hurt.

 

End of POV

 ---

Chapter 1 is up~!

Hope you like it!

Please comment & subscribes.

Thanks you for supporting~!

---