Finale

Secret Friends

 1st Week

“Hai, you were alone?” Seunghyun ask while he sit beside Yoona . He smiles while staring at her friends.

She nodded but continued to reads her book again .He pull her text book and closed it.

“Where’s Min Ah?” Seunghyun ask while looking around Cafe Uni. Do not see any.

“Oh, she said she have something to settle. Maybe she will come later. Why miss her already? “Yoona teased.

“Are you jealous?” he playfully asks.

" Yakkk..Please. I don't have time to be jealous for you .eeeei “Yoona put out her tongue.

Seunghyun loudly laugh with her reaction while caressing her hair.

“So you will come for our study group tonight?” She wants to remind their plan. They always study together at night.

“Huh? I 'm forgotten. I’ve had other plans with Min Ah tonight .sorry... “He said with sympathize. 

“oooh  ..." she bite her lips. 

 

2nd Week

“Hai “Yoona heard someone ask her. She raised her face. She mad being interrupted, frowned.  But what make her more surprised ...his pink hair colour. Interesting.

“Can I sit here?” the guy politely asks her. She looks around the library. Almost all seat been occupied by other student, common phenomena towards examination seasons. She nodded give her permission. Then continue her reading and ignoring the guy who just become her companions tonight.

Yoona still waited outside the library.  That night it was raining heavily. Her mistake didn't bring an umbrella. She has to wait. Although she already wear various layer of clothes, it still cold. She look at her watch, it's already 9pm. She looking at the sky like makes a wish for the rain stop. But it doesn't show any sign to stop .Her hungry stomach sounded, she sighed. Her last hope to be patient, destroyed. She wants to take the first step to run while thinking which the shortest way to use. 

" Hei ..." someone shouted . She stop and looking back. She pondering whether she been called or she mistakenly heard. That guy...The pink hair guy... Slowly walking to her .She waited.

“Let’s go  ..." he said while opening his umbrella.  She staring blank a moment. Confused. But she joins him, sharing the umbrella walking through the rain at the dark night. She felt warm .

 

3rd Week

“Hei, did you see Min Ah?" the familiar voice asks. Don't have time to sit, that the first word he said.

“Nope, but I'm here. “She friends. It's already been few days she didn't meet him. Nope it's been hard to meet him after he couple with Min Ah.

“I’m asking about Min Ah ... Not you. Is not that I don't see you here...Never mind...." Seunghyun stand up. She gasped. He never treats her like that.

“Don’t you want study together with me?” she showing her wide smiles hiding her pain.

Seunghun shakes his head.

“I want to study with Min Ah..." he walks away.

 

4th Week 

Yoona walks through the big bookshelf. She already leaves her belongings on the table to mark her table. But someone sit at her seat. She walks faster. But become slowly after she can guess who come. No one has that weird hair. He's the only one.

Yoona stop at the back. Thinking what she should do or said to him. Like he knows someone staring, he looks back.

“I bought sushi for you. I thought maybe you will forget your lunch like last time. “The pink guy said with shy smile. 

That was her first time, she felt something different. She was curious. Someone take care about her. Acknowledge her presence. Surprisingly know her favorite food .

 

5th Week

“Seunghyun lets go, I'm hungry “Yoona hold his arm when she saw him walking out from his class.  Today she purposely waited him outside his class. She misses her best friends.

He stunned. 

“Oppa, hurried up!!” That cute voice make Yoona ear hiss.

She could only look at Seunghyun who grinned before running to Min Ah.

“I’ve to go  ..." Seunghyun shout while leave her with holding Min Ah shoulder.

Never had she felt like this. Loneliness, she lost a friend.

6th week

That night, tears that she was holding can’t be controlled anymore. Behind the end line of bookshelves at the library is her favorite spot for hiding. No one ever notice that dark and small corner. She thought.

Today she realized how  stupid she are for that damn 5 years. Choosing him as her first friend was a big mistake.  Falling in to him was another mistake. Hoping that he will realize about her, will not happen.  He has someone else that he trusts more than her.     

She touches her cheeks who still burning. Being slapped in front of people is embarrassing, being slapped for unknown reason make her mad but the one who slapping her is her friend, she felt like the sky drop on her head.  He didn't need her as friend anymore , no he never need her from the start .

 “What’s wrong with you? “She is holding her anger.  its hurt , her checks started to redden.

“I though you were my friends but I never knew that you have rotten heart. “ Seunghyun madly shout.

 “What? “She confused and not understand a single word he said.

“Don’t play dumb, . You told Min Ah for break up with me, right?  She leaving me because of you .Who do you think you are?  You're only my friends and do you think that I really want to be friends with someone like you? “Seunghun look at her disgusting. Up and down.

Yoona feel hard to breathe.  She grips her hand tightly. She surprised and unbelief with his words.  

“I never ...” her word being butted of .

“You though if she leaves me.  I will choose you. Huh? Not in your dream, I will never choose a girl like you. “She wants to explain but seem her words not unnecessary at all.

“Don’t ever showing you face around me anymore. “He left with warning.

 

 “Hei ...” someone hit her shoulder. Yoona raised her face. That guy kneeling in front her.

“I’m Jiyong, Kwon Jiyoung majoring in music. Final year .So what’s your name? “His said smoothly.

Yoona froze when she felt his thumb touch her face to wipe her tears.  She staring blank. but his eyes make her felt calm . 

..

..

..

..

 She finally progressing what she heard just now.

His name is Kwon Jiyoung .

Tonight she knew that pink guy has a name, Kwon Jiyoung.

“Yoona, Im Yoona , 2nd Year Acting & Theaters “ her voice become hoarse .

 

.............................................................

it my 2nd time attempt to write one shot . and it supposed to be Topyoon , sorry for the shippers . 

glad i get to finish it ..

thanks for the subscriber and readers ..